Riley Gains Will be Suing

Not at all...

Just wondering why there is no description. One of your fellow retards said there was a video. Another fellow retard of yours says there was a disguise....
I don't know anything about that, all I know is she said she got hit twice and the suspect hasn't been caught yet.

Not at all...

Just wondering why there is no description. One of your fellow retards said there was a video. Another fellow retard of yours says there was a disguise....
Trans always wear a disguise. True retards.

I’m going to go the opposite here. I hope she loses the case, and I hope this kind of thing continues…let me explain..

The left is between a rock and a hard place. Women wanted equality, and I’m fine with that, but those “we don’t need a man” leftist feminists are also the same leftists who fight to defend that a biological man is actually a woman, and they fight to have them included in female activities, well, they apparently they didn’t think it through.

Now, they can’t turn back. Biden is even trying to amend title IX so that they can’t ban trans people from playing on sports teams that align with their gender identity, at least for schools sport:

They are committed to this now because to go back to allowing only women on women’s sports teams would be to deny trans people the ability to compete in women’s sports, but to leave the rule in place means turning women’s sports on its head.

At the professional level, this will eventually decimate women’s sports, because eventually, all women’s teams will be dominated by biological men….as were starting to see women’s records being shattered by trans men.

Here’s why I say let it happen. Women fought so hard for decades for equality, to be independent, and to make their own way..and now all that work has been set back decades because they will have to compete against biological men, and this won’t happen just in sports, but in all aspects of life.

At some point, women are going to wise up and they wont like that they have to lose out to biological men, and they will start to vote differently, and when the dems lose the vote of women, those women are going to drag their husbands along with them to the voting booth, so they will lose the vote of a lot of men too.

I’m going to go the opposite here. I hope she loses the case, and I hope this kind of thing continues…let me explain..

The left is between a rock and a hard place. Women wanted equality, and I’m fine with that, but those “we don’t need a man” leftist feminists are also the same leftists who fight to defend that a biological man is actually a woman, and they fight to have them included in female activities, well, they apparently they didn’t think it through.

Now, they can’t turn back. Biden is even trying to amend title IX so that they can’t ban trans people from playing on sports teams that align with their gender identity, at least for schools sport:

They are committed to this now because to go back to allowing only women on women’s sports teams would be to deny trans people the ability to compete in women’s sports, but to leave the rule in place means turning women’s sports on its head.

At the professional level, this will eventually decimate women’s sports, because eventually, all women’s teams will be dominated by biological men….as were starting to see women’s records being shattered by trans men.

Here’s why I say let it happen. Women fought so hard for decades for equality, to be independent, and to make their own way..and now all that work has been set back decades because they will have to compete against biological men, and this won’t happen just in sports, but in all aspects of life.

At some point, women are going to wise up and they wont like that they have to lose out to biological men, and they will start to vote differently, and when the dems lose the vote of women, those women are going to drag their husbands along with them to the voting booth, so they will lose the vote of a lot of men too.

Great, unless you’re one of the women that lose a scholarship or sexually humiliated by these men.

It’s about time we stand with biological women and end this atrocity now.

Great, unless you’re one of the women that lose a scholarship or sexually humiliated by these men.

It’s about time we stand with biological women and end this atrocity now.

Given the current course we’re on, those things are going to happen anyway. Biological women will lose scholarships, and will be shut out of sports. Those things are the natural continuation of the trends we are seeing now.

don’t get me wrong, I don’t like what happened to her, but, in this case, you win, in the long run, by allowing the left to do what they want, and given that, in general, democratic voters tend to outnumber republican voters, they’ll actually do it to themselves.

Given the current course we’re on, those things are going to happen anyway. Biological women will lose scholarships, and will be shut out of sports. Those things are the natural continuation of the trends we are seeing now.

don’t get me wrong, I don’t like what happened to her, but, in this case, you win, in the long run, by allowing the left to do what they want, and given that, in general, democratic voters tend to outnumber republican voters, they’ll actually do it to themselves.

The pendulum is swinging the opposite way now.

Ok...I thought it was because I don't care that much about a girl's swimming event. Neither do you by the way. But you're fixated on transvestites because it's a way of looking manly without disparaging a ethnic minority which is what you guys usually do.

It's the new conservative whipping boy/girl... They are preaching it...you're singing it.... you're a sheep.

You’re a fool. You have no idea what I think or do.

You’re a fool. You have no idea what I think or do.

I know you're a conservative so you're disinterested in anything that isn't narrowly personal, care about nobody but yourself, you're lazy both in mind and spirit, you're susceptible to conspiracy theories, shysters, and believe some bearded guy sitting on a cloud determines what happens to you.

In other words, you're a remarkable dumbass

I know you're a conservative so you're disinterested in anything that isn't narrowly personal, care about nobody but yourself, you're lazy both in mind and spirit, you're susceptible to conspiracy theories, shysters, and believe some bearded guy sitting on a cloud determines what happens to you.

In other words, you're a remarkable dumbass
You don't know conservative if you think that's what it means.

She deserves a huge payoff.
The police didn't protect her from a violent mob. Neither did the school.

Kudos to this lovely lady who has the courage to stand up against trans lunacy. We need lots more just like her. If all female athletes boycotted events where mentally ill men were slotted to compete against them, then organizers of these events would have to think twice before caving to these fringe wackos.

Kudos to this lovely lady who has the courage to stand up against trans lunacy. We need lots more just like her. If all female athletes boycotted events where mentally ill men were slotted to compete against them, then organizers of these events would have to think twice before caving to these fringe wackos.
The sight of one dude splashing around in a pool all by himself would rapidly bring about change.

The solution may be to have a men's competition; a women's competition; and a men-pretending-to-be-women competition. Of course ... no sane person would watch unless they needed a good laugh.

Forum List

Back