Riley Gains Will be Suing

You people don't give about Riley. You love anything makes Drag look manic.

Question. Was the Uvalde Shooter LGBTQ? NO.

Was the Sandy Hook Shooter LGBTQ? NO.

Was the Marjorie Stoneman Douglas Shooter LGBTQ? NO.

You do not give two shits about Riley, but you love the cheap headline.

Last edited:
Funny thing this. I live in Southern Marin County and receive the San Francisco Chronicle (online) and watch local TV News and there has NOT been a single story about this manufacture outrage you are referring.

I also the East Bay Times (Nothing). I've checked the San Jose Mercury (Nothing). I've reread the the Marin Independent Journal (Nothing).

Nice try, bad info. No Story.
Why is this not surprising.

You people don't give about Riley. You love anything makes Drag look manic.

Question. Was the Uvalde Shooter LGBTQ? NO.

Was the Sandy Hook Shooter LGBTQ? NO.

Was the Marjorie Stoneman Douglas Shooter LGBTQ? NO.

You do not give two shits about Riley, but you love the cheap headline.
The other day, one of the peanut gallery was saying Tim McVeigh--the OKC bomber--was gay.

It literally never ends with these people.

Ok, so she will be suing. In tbe meantime, does she have anyone providing security/ protection for her?

By going public she made herself a target - obviously because after her public speech she was attacked.

She deserves a huge payoff.
The police didn't protect her from a violent mob. Neither did the school.

The school pretty much endorsed the violence when it provided a statement on the incident. A common trend with trans people is their only response to dissenting opinions is violence or violent outbreaks, which was demonstrated in this encounter.

You could have just typed in a figure.... It would add some credibility to the story.

Anyway...I guess it will remain a mystery.
Because I do not know how much. The entire world knows of this incident. It is being reported over and over again. There are several threads on this topic right here. If this is all new to you, and highly doubtful, see a doctor about your short term memory loss.

Because I do not know how much.
Do you think it is odd that this piece of information is missing from the ever-expanding yarn? I mean...ransoms are pretty much the most important thing in a kidnapping.
The entire world knows of this incident.
Well, they know of the report.
It is being reported over and over again.
Yet no figure on this alleged ransom demand?
There are several threads on this topic right here. If this is all new to you, and highly doubtful, see a doctor about your short term memory loss.
All I asked for was a figure and a description of the kidnapper.

Do you think it is odd that this piece of information is missing from the ever-expanding yarn? I mean...ransoms are pretty much the most important thing in a kidnapping.

Well, they know of the report.

Yet no figure on this alleged ransom demand?

All I asked for was a figure and a description of the kidnapper.
You should find the many accounts fascinating reading.

Forum List

Back