• Guilty on all charges

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Not guilty on all charges

Votes: 53 72.6%
  • Some yes and some no

Votes: 18 24.7%

• Total voters
Not anywhere near the same thing.

I feel bad for you if you have never had good homemade caramels. Those things in the store are tasteless by comparison.

I use real cream and butter and a splash of vanilla (I also made) and the flavor is way better than the store bought variety.

It was a attempt at humor is all. Admittedly a poor attempt.

I never was a fan of caramel. Only time I like it is in turtles candy.

My wife sometimes makes homemade caramel for us to dip apples in. There is a difference. Oh, and your joke was funny.

My wife sometimes makes homemade caramel for us to dip apples in. There is a difference. Oh, and your joke was funny.

Ok, I forgot about apple slices in caramel. That's two times I like caramel. Never had homemade caramel though.

Ummm....I know how to make those too...and I have the pecans to make that happen. (And know to temper the chocolate first)

You'd have to admit that some guy who looks like the pillsbury doughboy driving across state lines to use an illegal weapon who kills 2 people because he was scared they were going to take the gun he decided to bring to the party is a bit of a unique event.
what does this mean? Do you think this is East Germany and people can't drive across state lines? Rosenbaum was from Texas, how did he get there?

what does this mean? Do you think this is East Germany and people can't drive across state lines? Rosenbaum was from Texas, how did he get there?
We're only supposed to be concerned about what Rittenhouse did, not what the rioters were doing. They're above reproach.

Stop being a whiny baby. If grosskreutz had shot Kyle, he would be charged too.
Still waiting to see someone charged for assaulting Rittenhouse. Still waiting for firearms charges on mob members, especially the yahoo that fired into the air.

Still waiting to see someone charged for assaulting Rittenhouse. Still waiting for firearms charges on mob members, especially the yahoo that fired into the air.
Well you will be waiting for a while. They would surely not be convicted.

Forum List

Back