What will the verdict be?

• Guilty on all charges

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Not guilty on all charges

Votes: 53 72.6%
  • Some yes and some no

Votes: 18 24.7%

• Total voters
You were wondering why there are no trials for black folks. Turns out there are.
Blacks commit a disproportionate amount of violent crime, so that would make sense. But I am speaking of what’s happened lately - toms of blacks committing violence at BLM rally’s, burning the place down, destroying property, and yes, killing people - and we are only seeing whitrs hung out to dry.
You'd have to admit that some guy who looks like the pillsbury doughboy driving across state lines to use an illegal weapon who kills 2 people because he was scared they were going to take the gun he decided to bring to the party is a bit of a unique event.
Why no televised trial for that scumbag looter who murdered the retired police captain? That was much more heinous - he shot someone in cold blood when his life was not in danger. Or what about any of the other dozens of murderers over the BLM riots all summer? So far, the only case we see is of a good-hearted white teen with no criminal record being scapegoated.
That is actually a good point.

I don't know why any of these trials are being telecast. Does it add to the justice for the victims or the plaintiff? Pop and Fresh's life will be different going forward; win, lose, or draw.

I really hope that judges stop this silly practice.

You didn't ask but I'll tell you why I think it happens; the judges are vain. I can't think of any other reason....

Anyway...good point.

The underaged kid branishing the gun was the "most responsible person out there"........................:heehee:

Yep. As demonstrated by his coolness under assault and the results.

Name one person or group that was doing better than him that night.

"The only person with a good heart and decent values at the Kenosha riot was".................the thug murderer. This is a good look at rightwing values, isn't it?
The underaged kid branishing the gun was the "most responsible person out there"........................:heehee:
You clearly have not been watching the trial.
Which "volunteer civilian force" do YOU already belong to?
The Gay Black Jewish Nazi Pagan Trans Bikers for Christ.

Apparently you are just a troll.
Not even armed for a battle of wits.

I'm A-political but even I'm aware of that particular debate because of Kamala getting tapped for VP.

Well, junior, either back up your statement or wallow in shame. Biden hasn't held state office since the 80's in Delaware if I recall. He has zero effect on what laws are putting people in jail in whatever red shit hole state you live in.

"He's a good kid".....a good kid that likes to sucker punch high school girls?

The bad kids were the criminal record shithead Insurrectionists that threatened him and ran him down and kicked him the head, tried to bash his head in with a club and aimed a loaded Glock at his head. All because he helped to put out a street fire the thugs started.

Your values are fucked up, aren't they? Typical for a stupid uneducated Moon Bat.

You were wondering why there are no trials for black folks. Turns out there are.

You'd have to admit that some guy who looks like the pillsbury doughboy driving across state lines to use an illegal weapon who kills 2 people because he was scared they were going to take the gun he decided to bring to the party is a bit of a unique event.

That is actually a good point.

I don't know why any of these trials are being telecast. Does it add to the justice for the victims or the plaintiff? Pop and Fresh's life will be different going forward; win, lose, or draw.

I really hope that judges stop this silly practice.

You didn't ask but I'll tell you why I think it happens; the judges are vain. I can't think of any other reason....

Anyway...good point.

First, the thugs HAD threatened to kill him and then were within spitting distance. Once again, you are making excuses for the felons because they are BLM savages, and reserving your venom for the only decent person there that night - Kyle.

Second, glad you credit me with bringing up a good point as to why we only see whites in trials while blacks who have done much worse are not. And I will answer it for you. The left is a) so overcompensating for black criminals that they fear the optics will look bad if they are seen to ”go after“ a Black, no matter what a scumbag lowlife he is, and b) has so spread an atmosphere where whitey is vilified that are comfortable showing how “we aren’t letting whitey get away with no shit.”

You haven't heard? The wepaon was not illegal.
And the rest of your claim is unsupportable nonsense

And 37 percent of all violent crime is committed by blacks so they rightly are there.
Actually, it’s higher than that - 51% of all murders and 53% of all robberies. That’s pretty bad when you consider they are only 14% of the population.

Well, junior, either back up your statement or wallow in shame. Biden hasn't held state office since the 80's in Delaware if I recall. He has zero effect on what laws are putting people in jail in whatever red shit hole state you live in.
Never heard of federal laws I guess, are you really that clueless?

So you are admitting that you are a troll...

I've been busy making candy for Christmas...I really don't have the time to deal with trolls.

At least you admitted it though...I'll now know not to waste time on you.

BTW...if anyone wants the recipe for homemade Caramels I got it on the top of my head.

I got one also.

Go buy caramels at the store, unwrap them, put them on a plate, say you made them.
Not anywhere near the same thing.

I feel bad for you if you have never had good homemade caramels. Those things in the store are tasteless by comparison.

I use real cream and butter and a splash of vanilla (I also made) and the flavor is way better than the store bought variety.

He knew a convicted child rapist was going to attack him?

An insane, convicted child rapist.

We really should focus more on the fact that he was insane, and ask, who was it, that decided that he was ready to be released onto the streets.

I'd love to see that person interviewed.

But that would require actual reporters.

Keep digging!

1sumtk.jpg

Rittenhouse and his lawyer are on the judge's left side.
Who is on the judge's right side?
You can ask a nearby adult if you're still confused about left and right.

Forum List

Back