What will the verdict be?

• Guilty on all charges

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Not guilty on all charges

Votes: 53 72.6%
  • Some yes and some no

Votes: 18 24.7%

• Total voters
He is a good kid that had to defend himself from a vicious attack by filthy ass Moon Bat thugs and all you Libtards can do is demean him?

You little shitheads are just as ignorant of Ethics as you are Economics, History, Biology, Climate Science and the Constitution.
Rittenhouse is a troubled teen who was raised in a dysfunctional family. He apparently didn’t have a solid male role model n his life.

Well you will be waiting for a while. They would surely not be convicted.
And therein lies the problem. When the rioters are excused while someone trying to mitigate the damage they cause is arrested and charged, politically correct bias is obvious.

Rittenhouse is a troubled teen who was raised in a dysfunctional family. He apparently didn’t have a solid male role model n his life.

Doesn't matter what you type to try and piss off people. He was found not guilty just now.

And therein lies the problem. When the rioters are excused while someone trying to mitigate the damage they cause is arrested and charged, politically correct bias is obvious.
They are not excused. You just don't understand reality. Your right wing paranoid fantasies hold no weight.

This is you:

Sour-Grapes.jpg

By "us" you mean "people that think like you".
Easy:
You refuse to see facts.
Next time I see a comotion I'll take my gun down to it and have a look. You bring yours too. Wild west days are back.

Can you explain it to me? I've been up north hunting I am not following closely

Next time I see a comotion I'll take my gun down to it and have a look. You bring yours too. Wild west days are back.
:dunno:

Sounds good to me. Do you even know which end is the dangerous end?

Either way, we could have a whole football stadium full of armed people, and nothing will ever happen unless SOMEBODY makes it happen.

don't start nothin'
won't be nothin'

But I am glad that you are coming around on the whole....human right to arms thinky. I know you have hated it until now.

Forum List

Back