RNC Attendee Throws Nuts At Black CNN Camerawoman: ‘This Is How We Feed Animals’

So we have a tweet from a liberal who used to work for current TV and MSNBC no video of the alleged incident and no link showing that CNN actually confirmed the incident just a claim by the website linked by the Op claiming CNN said it happened. You will forgive me if I'm skeptical.

No you mental retard you have the spokesman for the RNC confirming that it happened.

Last time I went to CNN they had nothing up about it still. I still can't find a video. I know that there are reports at some blogs that CNN and the RNC confirmed that they removed two people.

Basically all I've seen happen are blogs and some news outlets just carrying the Talking Points Memo/The Hill/Politico articles.

Any one have a link to an actual CNN story about this with details?

It's out and out bizarre that everyone else and their mother is reporting it but
not CNN.

I'll check again.

Yahoo news is a joke..

How the hell they know it was a race incident? and notice they have to put the skin color of the camera person?

you think you'd see this write up if it had happened at the Democrat Convention?

the lamestream media has become our enemies folks

I'll at least give credit to Yahoo for firing their news chief today for his horrid comments about the Romneys partying while black people drowned.

So we have a tweet from a liberal who used to work for current TV and MSNBC no video of the alleged incident and no link showing that CNN actually confirmed the incident just a claim by the website linked by the Op claiming CNN said it happened. You will forgive me if I'm skeptical.

No you mental retard you have the spokesman for the RNC confirming that it happened.

He's an leftwing plant.....:eusa_whistle:

Easy, the Republican party was formed for one reason, to stop the Democrat practice of slavery.

Easy, the Republican party has supported EVERY civil rights act since the war that stopped the Democrat practice of slavery.

Easy, it was a Republican president that signed MLK birthday into law.

Easy, white Republicans formed the NAACP.

Nothing that the Republicans have done comes close to the damage that the DNC has done to blacks. I think you need to read some real history and face reality.

Here is a test to get your history lesson started:

HistoryTest | National Black Republican Association

Then...explain why the Democratic Party attracts more non-white voters than the Republicans.
They hand out free money.

Are you really that stupid?

If so....why don't they attract EVERYONE, whites included?

I can't read 19 pages of this BS.

Has anyone posted anything that supports the accusation in the OP, or is this just another "Flame Republicans" thread?

And where is your link to that I keep seeing a lot of post claiming that CNN confirmed it and the RNC confirmed but I see no links backing those claims up I don't think that is asking to much or warrants your mental retard cheap shot asshole.

It's out and out bizarre that everyone else and their mother is reporting it but
not CNN.

I'll check again.

I just went through the CNN website can't find a thing on this.

not CNN.

I'll check again.

I just went through the CNN website can't find a thing on this.

There is no doubt that this is the part of this reported story that is truly strange. CNN not reporting their own story only confirming it to TPM.

Politico reporting the RNC confirmation.

And no video when the woman was a camera person, surrounded by camera persons from around the globe and surrounded by thousands of citizen journalists.

It's weird. I'm not saying it didn't happen. There are assholes in every crowd. But we don't even have one video that shows these guys being marched out.

And if it did happen, who are these people?

The same crowd made excuses when the GOP'ers were passing around the Whitehouse watermelon patch cartoons.

No surprises here.

Forum List

Back