RNC Attendee Throws Nuts At Black CNN Camerawoman: ‘This Is How We Feed Animals’

Again people, we have the lamestream media creating the news...

This is their new low...

You have yet to comment on the story.

is that chapping your ass or something?
I'll comment on what I feel like

Nah, I just like pointing out how in all the whining you've done over this story, you haven't managed to sum up even a little smige of empathy for the woman who was publicly embarrassed.

You have yet to comment on the story.

is that chapping your ass or something?
I'll comment on what I feel like

Nah, I just like pointing out how in all the whining you've done over this story, you haven't managed to sum up even a little smige of empathy for the woman who was publicly embarrassed.

oh ok, she had peanuts supposedly thrown at her...I'll now go and cry myself to sleep for her...there are you happy?

I have been scanning the MSM outlets and nothing on this story. CNN has nothing that I could find. So I am thinking what the hell, why would they not air this? The one reason I can think is that the woman cameraman provoked the confrontation. CNN is not noted for holding back. In this case I smell something fishy.

I have been scanning the MSM outlets and nothing on this story. CNN has nothing that I could find. So I am thinking what the hell, why would they not air this? The one reason I can think is that the woman cameraman provoked the confrontation. CNN is not noted for holding back. In this case I smell something fishy.

It's still not up at CNN. Go figure.

It's still not up at CNN. Go figure.

Well CNN is noted for being in the pocket of the RNC . :eusa_whistle:

She's a camera woman, where's the video?

You have to remember folks, there are a lot of Paulbots there...I'm sorry to Paul fans here, but some Paulbots can be as goofy as the OWS..

I read all 328 posts of this thread and the responses from the right wing crowd are very educational.

"It was a plant"

"She worked for CNN, so what?"

"It was only peanuts"

"No video"

"Just bloggers"

"Not on CNN website"

"Peanut throwers were paid by Newsone"

"At least is wasn't bananas or watermelon"

"It was the Paulbots"

Very educational.

Without ANY kind of corroboration or evidence, the Leftists have unilaterally decided that this 'incident', if it even happened, was predicated on racial animus towards this camerawoman.

Knowing what the average Republican thinks of CNN, and the MSM in general, could this not have been an 'attack' on the media, WITHOUT racial motives?

I know I personally believe that the media are roaming packs of jackals...

Without ANY kind of corroboration or evidence, the Leftists have unilaterally decided that this 'incident', if it even happened, was predicated on racial animus towards this camerawoman.

Knowing what the average Republican thinks of CNN, and the MSM in general, could this not have been an 'attack' on the media, WITHOUT racial motives?

No.

RNC Attendee Throws Nuts At Black CNN Camerawoman:

And you wonder why hardly any black are in that party.

Just when I don't think anything can shock me anymore...something does.

Though CNN initially refused to fully address the incident, a network official eventually confirmed to TPM that it did take place and were working with convention officials to address the issue.

CNN never lies.

Does the RNC?

No.

Why not, because that wouldn't fit in with your preconceived notions?

Or do you have a RATIONAL answer to the question?

No.

Why not, because that wouldn't fit in with your preconceived notions?

Or do you have a RATIONAL answer to the question?

How many black camerawomen are working the republican convention? What are that odds that more than 1% of camera operators for networks are black women?

I would not be surprised if the Left blew their load all over this. 1 incident by 1 dumbass does not make the entire Republican party "racist". So, Lefties, put it back in your undies and move on to something else.

I equate this story to the alleged racist incidents attributed to Tea Party members at certain rallies.
The lefty MSM jumped all over the reports. By the time a few weeks had passed, these alleged incidents had been all but dismissed as hoaxes. Not one shred of evidence could be produced by the accusers or their operatives. No video or audio accounts whatsoever.
Nothing.
Until I see some evidence, this story has gotten all the mileage it deserves.

What about the racist MSNBC not covering any of the minority speakers??

It's a lie and you are too dumb and/or lazy to find the truth.

With the exception of black former Democratic Rep. Artur Davis, MSNBC and Fox News covered and omitted the same exact speeches.

Both networks aired the speeches by NH Senator Kelly Ayotte, Ohio Governor John Kasich, Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell, Ann Romney, and NJ Gov. Chris Christie.

But for minority speakers, here’s a handy guide to how the rival networks broke down coverage:

Mia Love: MNSBC was in commercial; Fox aired Shepard Smith‘s coverage of Hurricane Isaac from New Orleans.

Brian Sandoval: MSNBC aired hurricane coverage; Fox’s Sean Hannity interviewed Rep. Eric Cantor.

Ted Cruz: MSNBC cut to panel analysis of the convention; Fox went to commercial and returned with a Scott Walker interview.

Artur Davis: MSNBC aired panel discussion, mentioned his speech 5 minutes in, but didn’t air it; Fox aired the entirety of the speech.

Nikki Haley: both MSNBC and Fox News aired the speech.

Lucé Vela Fortuño: MSNBC aired more roundtable discussion; Fox News cut away to discussion by Bret Baier and Megyn Kelly.

So with the exception of former Rep. Davis, MSNBC did not omit any speeches that Fox News did not also omit.

MSNBC Falsely Accused Of Purposely Omitting Minority Republican Speeches | Mediaite

Forum List

Back