RNC Attendee Throws Nuts At Black CNN Camerawoman: ‘This Is How We Feed Animals’

The reporter is a lying sack of shit.

Where is the police report for harrassment? Surely she could get them removed for racial harrassment if true......crickets.

Liberals are so fucking low class and pure scum that they will invent bullshit stories at the RNC Convention to help their black messiah overcome his stupidity and low ratings. Why not make up racial claims against "white" people.....

The reporter is a lying sack of shit.

Where is the police report for harrassment? Surely she could get them removed for racial harrassment if true......crickets.

Liberals are so fucking low class and pure scum that they will invent bullshit stories at the RNC Convention to help their black messiah overcome his stupidity and low ratings. Why not make up racial claims against "white" people.....

It was probably two of the Occupy Wall Street kids trying to make the Republicans look bad. The left doesn't want to get their own people arrested.

Yesterday there was a thread by some 'nut here ranting about how Samuel Jackson said some unpleasant about the convention and how liberals wouldn't criticize it.

We'll see how many of the resident rightwing nuts condemn this.

If true I'll condemn it, so who am I supposed to condemn?

:clap2:

Why was saying this so hard for some people?

I strongly condemn the two Occupy Wall Street clowns who attempted this. Of course they were incompetent morons and flubbed it. It was staged to be a MAJOR story of racism by Republicans, bumping the holy One® and building more hatred. But the fools got caught and thrown out before they could even get started.

Oh it was OWS, ah, I love how democrats try to stage stuff, since what they said is complete bullshit. It reminds me of Dateline's report on side gas tanks on trucks, obviously dangerous, but they couldnt get them to blow up so they used explosives, typicall liberal staging

I strongly condemn the two Occupy Wall Street clowns who attempted this. Of course they were incompetent morons and flubbed it. It was staged to be a MAJOR story of racism by Republicans, bumping the holy One® and building more hatred. But the fools got caught and thrown out before they could even get started.

Oh it was OWS, ah, I love how democrats try to stage stuff, since what they said is complete bullshit. It reminds me of Dateline's report on side gas tanks on trucks, obviously dangerous, but they couldnt get them to blow up so they used explosives, typicall liberal staging

There is no evidence it was a staged event:rolleyes:

In all fairness, that's just speculation.

The OWS clowns had been caught on Tuesday spraying Swastikas, in preparation of MSNBC broadcasting the "Republican - Nazi connection." So this isn't much of a stretch. AND it explains why the DNC media has run from any coverage. CNN might be running from this because they paid the two to stage it - but again, this is just speculation.

Yesterday there was a thread by some 'nut here ranting about how Samuel Jackson said some unpleasant about the convention and how liberals wouldn't criticize it.

We'll see how many of the resident rightwing nuts condemn this.

The racist angle is an invented one. So I condemn the liberals who make shit up about the incident.

As for the yahoos who threw food at a representative of a media outlet many conservatives do not like, what they did was juvenile but does not rise to the level of race baiting that has been layered on by people who have false narrative they are attempting to create.

I see what you all did there:

"They threw food at a CNN camerawoman."

"Jerks."

They threw food at a black CNN camerawoman."

"Racists!"

Last edited:
There is no evidence it was a staged event:rolleyes:

Y'all got caught Tuesday morning spray painting Swastikas, so staging events is part of what the left does.

Oh, and remember THIS doozy?

moran.jpg

The scumbag left stages shit all the time.

I mean, you're demagoguecrats after all.

Liberals are like the terrorists in Iraq.

They stage fake events to blame us.

The terrorists in Iraq would kill innocent people then claim the US military did it.

Liberals will put frauds among GOP people to make the GOP look bad.

Both liberals and terrorists are scum of the Earth.

The racist angle is an invented one. So I condemn the liberals who make shit up about the incident.

As for the yahoos who threw food at a representative of a media outlet many conservatives do not like, what they did was juvenile but does not rise to the level of race baiting that has been layered on by people who have false narrative they are attempting to create.

I see what you all did there:

"They threw food at a CNN camerawoman."

"Jerks."

They threw food at a black CNN camerawoman."

"Racists!"

I think it could have been racist, or not.

However i do think all that was really needed was a "that's awful!, glad they got kicked out!. " It's sad to me, that instead of that, this thread is full of excuses.

Still no link, huh??

Link to what?

RNC attendees heckle black CNN camerawoman, toss peanuts at her- report.

Here's a story from last night's GOP convention that Republicans could no doubt live without as they make their pitch to the American public this week. CNN reports:

"Two people were removed from the Republican National Convention Tuesday after they threw nuts at an African-American CNN camera operator and said, 'This is how we feed animals.'

"Multiple witnesses observed the exchange and RNC security and police immediately removed the two people from the Tampa Bay Times Forum."

The cable news network isn't giving the story a lot of play this morning, and only posted an item on it after Talking Points Memo first reported the news last night. Nonetheless, it is probably worth pointing out that the CNN post makes no effort to soften its lede with "allegedly" or anything similar.

A link to a blog? Really? If this were true it would be all over CNN, it is not.

Still no link, huh??

Link to what?

RNC attendees heckle black CNN camerawoman, toss peanuts at her- report.

Here's a story from last night's GOP convention that Republicans could no doubt live without as they make their pitch to the American public this week. CNN reports:

"Two people were removed from the Republican National Convention Tuesday after they threw nuts at an African-American CNN camera operator and said, 'This is how we feed animals.'

"Multiple witnesses observed the exchange and RNC security and police immediately removed the two people from the Tampa Bay Times Forum."

The cable news network isn't giving the story a lot of play this morning, and only posted an item on it after Talking Points Memo first reported the news last night. Nonetheless, it is probably worth pointing out that the CNN post makes no effort to soften its lede with "allegedly" or anything similar.

A link to a blog? Really? If this were true it would be all over CNN, it is not.

You're thinking of FOX. They're the ones who like to make themselves part of there stories, sorta like Hunter Thompson gonzo style.

Forum List

Back