RNC Attendee Throws Nuts At Black CNN Camerawoman: ‘This Is How We Feed Animals’

I fail to see how Republican racists at the Republican convention throwing food and racial slurs at a black woman constitutes a Democrat distraction.

Your details began and ended with your opinions, carb. :eusa_whistle:

That's a lie. The RNC press secretary confirmed the incident.

Can you provide a quote of the RNC press secretary confirming a "Republican racist" threw "racial slurs" at the woman?

And THAT is where carby's story telling is put forth as truth by him..

The ONLY thing we know is that an incident happened.. we do not know affiliations, status, specifics, or even if something was corroborated about the accusations specific to the speech, etc...

He thinks that if 1 minute detail is confirmed, that ALL details reported by bloggers or individuals involved are inherently true also

how can thed republican party ever pretend with a straight face they are not the racist party?

the only people who fall for that line is racists.

Easy, the Republican party was formed for one reason, to stop the Democrat practice of slavery.

Easy, the Republican party has supported EVERY civil rights act since the war that stopped the Democrat practice of slavery.

Easy, it was a Republican president that signed MLK birthday into law.

So then clearly, the reason the racists almost all vote Republican has something to do with events in only the last 30 years or so. What do you think those are?

Are there any current Democrats in Congress opposed to the 1964 Civil Rights Act? How about Republicans?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...hat mentality amazes me and explains so much.

I fail to see how Republican racists at the Republican convention throwing food and racial slurs at a black woman constitutes a Democrat distraction.

That's a lie. The RNC press secretary confirmed the incident.

Can you provide a quote of the RNC press secretary confirming a "Republican racist" threw "racial slurs" at the woman?

The convention released a statement saying, “Two attendees tonight exhibited deplorable behavior. Their conduct was inexcusable and unacceptable. This kind of behavior will not be tolerated."

So the "racial slurs" were entirely invented by NYcarbineer. They only threw food, not "food and racial slurs".

What's really interesting is that liberal blogs are actually accusing CNN of covering up for the RNC.

Who's the camerwoman? And why is CNN not giving further comment?

Some blonde chick, probably.

But that wouldn't stop the race baiters from manufacturing a drive-by lie for a while.

"Some guy threw some food at a CNN reporter and said, 'This is how we feed animals'".

"What a jerk."

"Some guy threw some food at a black CNN reporter and said, 'This is how we feed animals'".

"What a racist!"

But that wasn't good enough for you, was it NYCarbineer? You had to invent some "racial slurs" as a cherry on top of your dipshit sundae.

Right, because there's no history of blacks being treated as sub-human in this country that would ever lead one to see calling black people animals as a racial slur.

You're an idiot. Grow up.

"Some guy threw some food at a CNN reporter and said, 'This is how we feed animals'".

"What a jerk."

"Some guy threw some food at a black CNN reporter and said, 'This is how we feed animals'".

"What a racist!"

But that wasn't good enough for you, was it NYCarbineer? You had to invent some "racial slurs" as a cherry on top of your dipshit sundae.

Right, because there's no history of blacks being treated as sub-human in this country that would ever lead one to see calling black people animals as a racial slur.

I see you negged me for busting you on the "racial slurs" you invented. I quoted your own words and you negged me for lying about what you said? BWA-HA-HA!

I guess you really hate being busted for making shit up, don't you?

You said they threw "food and racial slurs". You made up the racial slurs. That's a fact, little boy, and you got busted.

The convention released a statement saying, “Two attendees tonight exhibited deplorable behavior. Their conduct was inexcusable and unacceptable. This kind of behavior will not be tolerated."

So the "racial slurs" were entirely invented by NYcarbineer. They only threw food, not "food and racial slurs".

You are the same type of idiot who said Imus didn't use a racial slur when he called those black women nappy headed ho's,

because some white people have nappy hair.

You people are the reason black Americans don't vote for the GOP.

"What a jerk."

"What a racist!"

I see you negged me for busting you on the "racial slurs" you invented. I quoted your own words and you negged me for lying about what you said? BWA-HA-HA!

You said they threw "food and racial slurs". You made up the racial slurs. That's a fact, little boy, and you got busted.

The mere fact that you don't even know what a racial slur is says all we need to know about you.

The mere fact that you don't even know what a racial slur is says all we need to know about you.

That you ASSUME it was a racial slur says a lot about you.

Besides, you are still busted. You said "food and racial slurs". And. Not "food as a racial slur". And you used the plural. Racial slurs accompanied the food.

You cannot dodge the fact you made that shit up.

Last edited:
So now the lamestream news is making it's own news

that is our media today..get your news from other souces...

How bout that lizzy Warrens driver punched a reporters cameraman..

anyone hear about that?

now I'll have to go check if he was white, black, pink or purple..I'll get back to ya on it

More like tossing our cookies at some of you poor dears and your Faux outrage of the day:badgrin:

Forum List

Back