RNC convention fact check LOL

Washington (CNN) The Republican National Convention started off with a parade of dishonesty, in stark contrast with last week's Democratic convention. While CNN also watched and fact-checked the Democrats, those four nights combined didn't have the number of misleading and false claims made on the first night of the Republicans' convention.

Here are some of the most noteworthy falsehoods from night one of the RNC.

FACT CHECK First night of the GOP convention features more dishonesty than four nights of Democratic National Convention

The dishonesty was unbelievable! The above link provides proof.

From CNN?

Laughing%20at%20you-S.jpg

Is it true that Joe Biden's convention featured a woman convicted of a grisly murder and served 27 years in prison?

Considering all the violence in Democrat-led cities, along with all the murders, was that really a great choice.

Normal people see that -
Dems are completely tone deaf.

It shows that the economy was getting better before Trump and Trump had nothing to do with it. By your standard, if Trump deserves credit for the economy so does Obama. You are the one being inconsistent.
no it wasn't, I posted what it was. it was flat. so there was no downward trend. You're just nuts.

How can that be the truth when it's lacking truth? It fails to mention about half of those who left the workforce were retiring baby boomers. Starting around 2008 when baby boomers first starting hitting the retirement age of 62, the number of folks retiring began to increase. By 2009, about twice as many people retired each year than they did prior to 2008.

Specifically how many people ENTERED the workforce starting in 2008. Please include all the illegal aliens who came into the country during those years. You know, so your post actually resembles being factual.
Imbecile, illegal aliens were fleeing the country during Bush's Great Recession.

According to your own source, we had 11.4 million immigrants in 2009. That does not count the number of people turning 18 years old and entering the labormarket.

Thanks for proving me right...again!
Dumbfuck, people don't magically enter the workforce simply because they turn 18. In fact, the BLS calculates the unemployment rate based on folks in the workforce starting from age 16. So who the fuck knows why you threw in the arbitrary age of 18?

And you asked to include illegal aliens entering the workforce. But as you were shown, many of them were fleeing the country during Bush's Great Recession.

Do you have a real source?

You have no clue what a real source is. You want someone to tell you exactly what you want to hear. You are clearly in denial.
I have already demonstrated how the hacks at CNN fucked up their claim on the unemployment comments. I didn't bother to wast any more time on the idiots who tell you what to think.
LOL

You poor, lying sycophant. They did not get their claims wrong.

Are you ever not a moron?

Ever??

:abgg2q.jpg:

CLAIMS MADE BY SPEAKERS:

Multiple speakers — including Rep. Vernon Jones, Rep. Jim Jordan and Mark McCloskey — touted the low unemployment rate America has witnessed under the Trump administration. Both Jordan and McCloskey credited the President for the "lowest unemployment in 50 years," while Jones said President Trump "built the most inclusive economy ever, with record low unemployment for African Americans."

CNN CONFIRMING THOSE CLAIMS:

Facts First:
This is misleadingly outdated, as it ignores the economic destruction caused by the coronavirus pandemic. While the US unemployment rate fell to a seasonally adjusted rate of 3.5% last September -- its lowest level since 1969 -
The unemployment rate for Black workers, meanwhile, fell to 5.4% in August of 2019, a record low for the data, which have been collected since 1972.

There ya go, Fawn. CNN confirmed the claims, then says they are lies.

And you are so fucking stupid you buy into their bullshit.
\
The lower rates started under Obama in 2014.
Yep. Started not long after the policies implemented by the newly Republican controlled Congress.

The Republicans took control in 2010. That means the economy continued to sink when they took office. Congress can't do anything without the President.
Congress is made up of the House and Senate, Stupid. Republicans gained control of Congress in 2014, like I said.

Learn basic civics.

Republicans took the House in 2010. Again you are splitting hairs. You need to learn some basic civics.
"Congress' has 2 chambers, the House and the Senate. I posted that they took control of "Congress" in 2014. Go back to first grade and pay attention this time.

Because that suits your purposes. You are cherry-picking.
Facts always suit my purposes, unlike you. Nothing "cherry-picking" about knowing what makes up Congress. You can thank me late for educating you on that.

The unemployment rate started dropping in 2009. The Republicans did not gain complete control of Congress until 2015.
thought it was 2010? which is it?

Trump supporters are too illiterate to understand facts. Trump supporters are the ones ranting and have no facts to back them up.
I thought demofks hated stereotyping? So stereotyping is now allowed?

Washington (CNN) The Republican National Convention started off with a parade of dishonesty, in stark contrast with last week's Democratic convention. While CNN also watched and fact-checked the Democrats, those four nights combined didn't have the number of misleading and false claims made on the first night of the Republicans' convention.

Here are some of the most noteworthy falsehoods from night one of the RNC.

FACT CHECK First night of the GOP convention features more dishonesty than four nights of Democratic National Convention

The dishonesty was unbelievable! The above link provides proof.
Bullshit.....the Trump convention is kicking the DNCs ass....
With fewer viewers?

Jesus Christ! How stupid are you fukkers? You only have to go through the first four or five to see that it (the "fact checking") is nothing but partisan bullshit.

Again, I constantly have to ask myself, "Are Leftists stupid or subversive?" There are no other alternatives.
The unemployment one was funny.

They list the claims made, then confirm the claims are correct................BUT say the shutdown has hurt the numbers. And call it a lie.

CNN is a bunch of morons, but the idiots who buy their bullshit are bigger morons............like the OP>

The unemployment numbers were at 4.7% when he took office. 3.5% is hardly earth shattering.
That's a 25% drop, and the lowest in 50 years, which was the claim that CNN said wan't true.

You are playing games with numbers to make it look better. The unemployment rate was 7.2% when Obama took office. When he left it was 4.7%. That was a 2.5 percentage point drop vs Trump's 1.2 percentage point drop. The percentage decrease in unemployment under Obama was twice that of Trump.

You do realize the lower the unemployment levels get, the harder it becomes to lower them further right?

Low unemployment results in a tighter job market, making the openings that do occur more competed for by the availible unemployed.

Trump had nothing to do with that. The trajectory of the unemployment rate was downward when Trump took office.

More opinion parading as fact.

And just to make sure you know how much I despise you:

Busybee takes it up the ass, doo dah doo dah
Busybee takes it up the ass, all the doo dah day

That is fact.

View attachment 379864

The rate was 5.5 in May. In August it was 6.2. October was 6.6. November was 6.8. December was 7.2. Jan was 7.6.

View attachment 379866

This was the trend when Trump took office. Trending downward.

Try again you lying little weasel.
What was the unemployment rate in the years between your cherry picked graphs?

You are cherry picking. I have yet to see a Trump supporter admitting the unemployment rate was dropping BEFORE Trump took office.
Sez the clown who left out 4 years of unemployment figures during Barry's reign. :abgg2q.jpg:

The unemployment rate started dropping in 2009. It shows the same thing. Dropping unemployment.
After it went up with Obama's stimulous

After it went up due to the bursting of the housing bubble.
The housing bubble George W Bush was warning about since April 2001, and Barney Fwank and Dimwingers told us was BS? That housing bubble?

Dumbfuck, Barney Frank was just one member of the minority party. No matter how wrong he was, he couldn't control the House which was under Republican control in 2001. And for 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 & 2006, Republicans failed to get Bush a GSE reform bill he could sign into law.

Republicans failed to act and the economy collapsed.

Weird how Bawney Fwank was "Chairman" in that video. I thought you had to be in the majority to be Chairman of a committee.

Once again you demonstrate your colossal ignorance.

It was going DOWN then after Obama's stimulous it went UP
LOL

You're fucking deranged, con. :cuckoo:

Show where the unemployment rate was dropping before Obama's stimulus plan was enacted in February, 2009...

That same chart again...it means nothing...stop pulling it out and tell us in your own words just how great the economy was under Barry...you are full of shit punk.....so stick that fake news chart up your ass.....
LOLOLOL

You want to use a different chart than the BLS chart on the unemployment rate to show the unemployment rate??

You're fucked in the head, con. :cuckoo:

You have no clue what a real source is. You want someone to tell you exactly what you want to hear. You are clearly in denial.
I have already demonstrated how the hacks at CNN fucked up their claim on the unemployment comments. I didn't bother to wast any more time on the idiots who tell you what to think.
LOL

Ever??

CLAIMS MADE BY SPEAKERS:

Multiple speakers — including Rep. Vernon Jones, Rep. Jim Jordan and Mark McCloskey — touted the low unemployment rate America has witnessed under the Trump administration. Both Jordan and McCloskey credited the President for the "lowest unemployment in 50 years," while Jones said President Trump "built the most inclusive economy ever, with record low unemployment for African Americans."

Facts First:
This is misleadingly outdated, as it ignores the economic destruction caused by the coronavirus pandemic. While the US unemployment rate fell to a seasonally adjusted rate of 3.5% last September -- its lowest level since 1969 -
The unemployment rate for Black workers, meanwhile, fell to 5.4% in August of 2019, a record low for the data, which have been collected since 1972.

\
Yep. Started not long after the policies implemented by the newly Republican controlled Congress.

The Republicans took control in 2010. That means the economy continued to sink when they took office. Congress can't do anything without the President.
Congress is made up of the House and Senate, Stupid. Republicans gained control of Congress in 2014, like I said.

Learn basic civics.

Republicans took the House in 2010. Again you are splitting hairs. You need to learn some basic civics.
"Congress' has 2 chambers, the House and the Senate. I posted that they took control of "Congress" in 2014. Go back to first grade and pay attention this time.

Facts always suit my purposes, unlike you. Nothing "cherry-picking" about knowing what makes up Congress. You can thank me late for educating you on that.

The unemployment rate started dropping in 2009. The Republicans did not gain complete control of Congress until 2015.
nope

Jesus Christ! How stupid are you fukkers? You only have to go through the first four or five to see that it (the "fact checking") is nothing but partisan bullshit.

Again, I constantly have to ask myself, "Are Leftists stupid or subversive?" There are no other alternatives.

They list the claims made, then confirm the claims are correct................BUT say the shutdown has hurt the numbers. And call it a lie.

CNN is a bunch of morons, but the idiots who buy their bullshit are bigger morons............like the OP>

The unemployment numbers were at 4.7% when he took office. 3.5% is hardly earth shattering.
That's a 25% drop, and the lowest in 50 years, which was the claim that CNN said wan't true.

You are playing games with numbers to make it look better. The unemployment rate was 7.2% when Obama took office. When he left it was 4.7%. That was a 2.5 percentage point drop vs Trump's 1.2 percentage point drop. The percentage decrease in unemployment under Obama was twice that of Trump.

You do realize the lower the unemployment levels get, the harder it becomes to lower them further right?

Low unemployment results in a tighter job market, making the openings that do occur more competed for by the availible unemployed.

Trump had nothing to do with that. The trajectory of the unemployment rate was downward when Trump took office.

That is fact.

View attachment 379864

The rate was 5.5 in May. In August it was 6.2. October was 6.6. November was 6.8. December was 7.2. Jan was 7.6.

View attachment 379866

You are cherry picking. I have yet to see a Trump supporter admitting the unemployment rate was dropping BEFORE Trump took office.
Sez the clown who left out 4 years of unemployment figures during Barry's reign. :abgg2q.jpg:

The unemployment rate started dropping in 2009. It shows the same thing. Dropping unemployment.

The housing bubble George W Bush was warning about since April 2001, and Barney Fwank and Dimwingers told us was BS? That housing bubble?

Dumbfuck, Barney Frank was just one member of the minority party. No matter how wrong he was, he couldn't control the House which was under Republican control in 2001. And for 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 & 2006, Republicans failed to get Bush a GSE reform bill he could sign into law.

Weird how Bawney Fwank was "Chairman" in that video. I thought you had to be in the majority to be Chairman of a committee.

LOL

My G-d, you're an idiot. :cuckoo:

In the video clip showing Barney Frank, which was from 2003, he was not the chairman of any committee. He couldn't be since despite your ignorance, he was a Democrat and Republicans controlled the House in 2003.

Are you ever not an idiot?

Ever??

LOL

Ever??

CLAIMS MADE BY SPEAKERS:

Facts First:

\

Learn basic civics.

nope! your own fking words prove you just lied.

It was not going down. It started increasing every month starting from July 2008-July 2010.

you can't keep your thoughts in order. you should unplug now.

You are the one making the claim. You prove it
how do I do that? My statement was healthcare isn't in the constitution. prove it is. If I say it isn't there, how can I prove it isn't there? please enlighten me on how to proceed.

That is fact.

View attachment 379864

View attachment 379866

LOL

In the video clip showing Barney Frank, which was from 2003, he was not the chairman of any committee. He couldn't be since despite your ignorance, he was a Democrat and Republicans controlled the House in 2003.

Ever??

Poor Fawn...........can't follow a conversation...........and now exposes the fact he can't even watch a video and know what he saw.

Sad, rally.

That is fact.

View attachment 379864

View attachment 379866

LOL

Ever??

Poor Fawn...........can't follow a conversation...........and now exposes the fact he can't even watch a video and know what he saw.

Sad, rally.

As I've stated before, Faun is a bald face pony liar.

Forum List

Back