Rod Rosenstein is resigning

This thread about Rod Rosenstein got me wondering; WHO is Rod Rosenstein?

Well, I went here: Rod Rosenstein - Wikipedia

Rosenstein has a very solid background, a solid education, a solid record of service with the US Government thru' multiple POTUS administrations (both GOP & Dem), and surprise, surprise, surprise; UNLIKE our current 'fornicator in chief' Rosenstein has been married (drum roll please) ..................... ONE TIME. :321:

Rosenstein seems like a stand up guy; maybe he should run for political office, on day.

Last edited:
not saying that on the news? just saying he is being called to the whitehouse... to be fired, and to set off the Saturday night massacre.... :eek: Trump isn't there, just Kelly....

I thought they were going to do an IG investigation before making a decision? so much for due process....
I've got three confirmed hits on it. He has resigned.
Odium, those news reports were wrong. Rosenstein has refused to resign and he is meeting with Trump on Thursday. Maybe we will find out then if Rosenstein is still in the job.

Rosenstein-RESIGNS-Monday.jpg
:777: :777: :777:

Dude, I don’t give a shit what you do! Electoral College exists. Not much you’re going to about it now is there?. Boo fking hoo
Vote in November maybe ?
Then impeach!
how?
Process. At the federal level, the impeachment process is a two-step procedure. The House of Representatives must first pass, by a simple majority of those present and voting, articles of impeachment, which constitute the formal allegation or allegations. Upon passage, the defendant has been "impeached".

Yabadabadoo Fred !!!

It's not that easy, dipshit plus you have to be prepared with the blowback lest there be an attempt to remove him?. Are you willing to fight those with more than your lame musings here? I guarantee you that blood would flow in the streets. This goes much deeper than politics or the tribalism that you engage in while waving the rainbow colored demcrat fag flag.
Oh look.....threats of violence. How trump-like.

It's not that easy, dipshit plus you have to be prepared with the blowback lest there be an attempt to remove him?. Are you willing to fight those with more than your lame musings here? I guarantee you that blood would flow in the streets. This goes much deeper than politics or the tribalism that you engage in while waving the rainbow colored demcrat fag flag.

In this charged and insane atmosphere, I expect nothing less. Prepare your muskets dude.
Horses and bayonets!!!! :71:

Dude, I don’t give a shit what you do! Electoral College exists. Not much you’re going to about it now is there?. Boo fking hoo
Vote in November maybe ?
Then impeach!
how?
Process. At the federal level, the impeachment process is a two-step procedure. The House of Representatives must first pass, by a simple majority of those present and voting, articles of impeachment, which constitute the formal allegation or allegations. Upon passage, the defendant has been "impeached".

Yabadabadoo Fred !!!

Is that a threat? Threats are a no-no.

Vote in November maybe ?
Then impeach!
how?

Yabadabadoo Fred !!!

Funny, looks like defense to me! Just as always

Vote in November maybe ?
Then impeach!
how?

Yabadabadoo Fred !!!

Get bent, angry lezbo. It hasn't been Trump supporters ripping off hats, stealing yard signs and attacking people in packs. The real fascists are the angst-ridden leftard clown posse of sniveling, butthurt commies.

Hope this helps!

After 2 years Mueller has failed to produce any evidence that an investigation into Russian interference involving the President ever warranted an investigation let alone a Special Counsel investigation, and he sure has NOT produced the slightest evidence that supports the accusations made against Trump.
The Special Counsel was to investigate “any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump and any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation.“

Are you seriously claiming that Mueller has no evidence of any links or coordination between the Russian government and members of Trump’s campaign?
And criminal charges against 33 people have resulted, with several convictions and guilty pleas.

After 2 years Mueller has failed to produce any evidence that an investigation into Russian interference involving the President ever warranted an investigation let alone a Special Counsel investigation, and he sure has NOT produced the slightest evidence that supports the accusations made against Trump.
The Special Counsel was to investigate “any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump and any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation.“

Are you seriously claiming that Mueller has no evidence of any links or coordination between the Russian government and members of Trump’s campaign?
And criminal charges against 33 people have resulted, with several convictions and guilty pleas.
AND NOT ONE OF THEM RELATED TO THE CAMPAIGN OR TRUMP... Now what ya got?

Somebody is talking and snitched on our lovable Rosey.

Yeah the snitch had one of my post closed down not all my exact words but when the snitch stops by oh i'm going to say get off my land snitch bahahha.

Last edited:
Vote in November maybe ?
Then impeach!
how?

Yabadabadoo Fred !!!

Is that a threat? Threats are a no-no.

OH LOOK THE SNITCH IS HERE TO TROLL AND REPORT PEOPEL AREN'T YOU SNITCH....

You guys better watch this f......g snitch will report what you say.

Last edited:
Did Rod Rosenstein resign? Let us know!!!!
He should resign after plotting to illegally wear a wire and try to manipulate the president and attempt to entrap him to say something that Rosenstein could use against him, and his remarks to try to assert the 25th amendment to forcibly remove The President is exactly the kind of thing a member of "The Insurance Policy Group" would try to do!

The little weasel told and advised The President to fire Comey as Comey had violated numerous FBI policies.

Rosenstein then had Sessions recuse himself from "Rosenstein's Investigation", and appointed a Special Counsel "Mueller" to investigate The President for doing the very thing Rosenstein advised him to do.

This effectively meant That ROSENSTEAIN APPOINTED HIMSELF AS HEAD OF THE DOJ, AND HIS FRIEND AND COMEY ASSOCIATE MUELLER AS HEAD OF THE FBI!

THINK ON THAT FOR A FEW MOMENTS.

MUELLER WAS HEAD OF THE FBI AND ROSENSTEIN WAS HEAD OF THE DOJ AND NEITHER WERE APPOINTED TO EITHER POSITION BY THE PRESIDENT!

The man "Rosenstein" appointed to that position, was barred from a Trump resort for failing to pay his does, and also was rejected as a candidate for the FBI head by The President, and is now effectively running the FBI despite not being appointed as head of The FBI.

Talk about conflict of interest. Mueller then populated his team with people like Stozk and other uber partisan Trump haters and Hillary Clinton supporters and financial backers.

What is that if not an outright COUP right there, just within The FBI?

Report: Rod Rosenstein resigns in anticipation of being fired

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, the official in charge of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation, has verbally submitted his resignation and the White House has accepted it, according to one person familiar with the matter.

400x-1.jpg

Rod Rosenstein

Photographer: Andrew Harrer/Bloomberg
The exact timing of the resignation is unclear, but he isn’t expected to be in the job after Monday, according to another person familiar with the matter. The move comes after reports that Rosenstein suggested to colleagues last year that he would secretly record conversations with President Donald Trump.

A person who was present at the meeting said he was joking, but the New York Times, which first reported the incident on Friday, cited secondhand accounts indicating Rosenstein was serious about the proposal. The Times said Rosenstein also discussed identifying cabinet members willing to invoke the 25th Amendment, which provides for the removal of a president who’s unfit for office.

The departure of Rosenstein -- who named Mueller to be special counsel in May 2017 -- has enormous implications for the investigation and for the president. The resignation was reported earlier Monday by Axios.
Thank you sir.

THAT, is the very definition of the DEEP STATE that brain washed partisan folks on the left around here continue to deny even exists.

. . . and these folks in charge of this "deep state," don't give a shit about partisan politics. All they care about is the power of their agencies and the power of the state. They want to make sure that voters don't have a say about policy direction.

Sure, today a "Republican" administration is their victim, and when the plumbers surprised Nixon and broke into Watergate, and he tried to cover up their crimes, again he was their victim. But most intelligent folks know that Oswald did not work alone. And the left is also aware it wasn't a coincidence that the hostages just happened to be released and the oil embargo ended the minute Regan was elected.

The public will have no hope of having someone like Trump, or Ron Paul, or Bernie Sanders, or Ross Perot, with these folks there.

The Deep State is Dangerous, and they don't give a shit about our stupid little partisan games at the voting booth.

The doesn't end till Trump goes down or the power Deep State is curtailed. Let's face it, with the cyber establishment so closely linked, and now the medical establishment now in government hands, there are just too many folks working for or with the government.

This thread about Rod Rosenstein got me wondering; WHO is Rod Rosenstein?

Rosenstein has a very solid background, a solid education, a solid record of service with the US Government thru' multiple POTUS administrations (both GOP & Dem), and surprise, surprise, surprise; UNLIKE our current 'fornicator in chief' Rosenstein has been married (drum roll please) ..................... ONE TIME. :321:

Rosenstein seems like a stand up guy; maybe he should run for political office, on day.

STFUP

tenor.gif
Hey, I thought they locked you up?

Did Rod Rosenstein resign? Let us know!!!!
He should resign after plotting to illegally wear a wire and try to manipulate the president and attempt to entrap him to say something that Rosenstein could use against him, and his remarks to try to assert the 25th amendment to forcibly remove The President is exactly the kind of thing a member of "The Insurance Policy Group" would try to do!

The little weasel told and advised The President to fire Comey as Comey had violated numerous FBI policies.

Rosenstein then had Sessions recuse himself from "Rosenstein's Investigation", and appointed a Special Counsel "Mueller" to investigate The President for doing the very thing Rosenstein advised him to do.

This effectively meant That ROSENSTEAIN APPOINTED HIMSELF AS HEAD OF THE DOJ, AND HIS FRIEND AND COMEY ASSOCIATE MUELLER AS HEAD OF THE FBI!

THINK ON THAT FOR A FEW MOMENTS.

MUELLER WAS HEAD OF THE FBI AND ROSENSTEIN WAS HEAD OF THE DOJ AND NEITHER WERE APPOINTED TO EITHER POSITION BY THE PRESIDENT!

The man "Rosenstein" appointed to that position, was barred from a Trump resort for failing to pay his does, and also was rejected as a candidate for the FBI head by The President, and is now effectively running the FBI despite not being appointed as head of The FBI.

Talk about conflict of interest. Mueller then populated his team with people like Stozk and other uber partisan Trump haters and Hillary Clinton supporters and financial backers.

What is that if not an outright COUP right there, just within The FBI?

Report: Rod Rosenstein resigns in anticipation of being fired

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, the official in charge of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation, has verbally submitted his resignation and the White House has accepted it, according to one person familiar with the matter.

400x-1.jpg

Rod Rosenstein

Photographer: Andrew Harrer/Bloomberg
The exact timing of the resignation is unclear, but he isn’t expected to be in the job after Monday, according to another person familiar with the matter. The move comes after reports that Rosenstein suggested to colleagues last year that he would secretly record conversations with President Donald Trump.

A person who was present at the meeting said he was joking, but the New York Times, which first reported the incident on Friday, cited secondhand accounts indicating Rosenstein was serious about the proposal. The Times said Rosenstein also discussed identifying cabinet members willing to invoke the 25th Amendment, which provides for the removal of a president who’s unfit for office.

The departure of Rosenstein -- who named Mueller to be special counsel in May 2017 -- has enormous implications for the investigation and for the president. The resignation was reported earlier Monday by Axios.
Thank you sir.

THAT, is the very definition of the DEEP STATE that brain washed partisan folks on the left around here continue to deny even exists.

. . . and these folks in charge of this "deep state," don't give a shit about partisan politics. All they care about is the power of their agencies and the power of the state. They want to make sure that voters don't have a say about policy direction.

Sure, today a "Republican" administration is their victim, and when the plumbers surprised Nixon and broke into Watergate, and he tried to cover up their crimes, again he was their victim. But most intelligent folks know that Oswald did not work alone. And the left is also aware it wasn't a coincidence that the hostages just happened to be released and the oil embargo ended the minute Regan was elected.

The public will have no hope of having someone like Trump, or Ron Paul, or Bernie Sanders, or Ross Perot, with these folks there.

The Deep State is Dangerous, and they don't give a shit about our stupid little partisan games at the voting booth.

The doesn't end till Trump goes down or the power Deep State is curtailed. Let's face it, with the cyber establishment so closely linked, and now the medical establishment now in government hands, there are just too many folks working for or with the government.

These idiots who don't know who or what the deep state is, are the very same morons who parrot CNN, and what their friends tell them they think they know everything meanwhile they don't know a fkn thing nor how the deep state works. Their stupidity will not sink this nation we will die to keep us free. As these stupid asses want nothing more than to live in a communist nation. The best part they don't think that's what they are begging for , now that takes real retard stupidity.

Forum List

Back