Rod Rosenstein is resigning

not yet....

but the writing is on the wall, my friends.....

loud and clear....

bye bye

How'd that resignation turn out yesterday, OP?
The day and week are still young...
I heard late yesterday, the president has the letter and is planning on meeting with Rosenstein Thursday. He's busy doing presidential things outside the traitor's business.
It’s better if he doesn’t and is just demoted. It is easier to discipline, subpoena him, etc.
that's what I was thinking yesterday, take all authority away from him if the resignation is refused. Have the punk push a fking broom.

Rosenstein should be fired, but I doubt he will resign if he’s on the same page as the anti-Trump deep state.

If he sincerely wants to protect Mueller, he can't resign.
  • If he resigns then Mr. T (the orange guy) can replace him easily without confirmation.
  • If he is fired, the replacement has to be vetted.
Mr. T (the orange guy) could fire him but that would trigger a constitutional crisis affecting the mid-terms.
My bet is Rod stays in place until the mid-terms are over.

If the orange guy manages to do good in the mid-terms, he'll flush Sessions and Rosenstein with the same button. And ask the replacement to limit the scope of Mueller's investigation.
If the orange guy crashes in the mid-terms, it's big time max thrust impeachment.

'May you live in interesting times'.... chinese curse ?

not yet....
but the writing is on the wall, my friends.....
bye bye
How's that resignation coming along? Trump may put off meeting Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, would 'prefer' him to stay

Mr T (the orange guy) is not stupid. He's hit the proverbial wall of extreme indecency and fully knows that he needs to wait beyond the mid-terms for any actions against the judiciary branch.

If the Dems are pushovers in the mid-terms, it's a definite societal move away from liberal values and expectations of what the USA has traditionally stood for. The pillars of 'checks and balance' institutions will have been crushed.

Exclusive: Rod Rosenstein is resigning
Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein has verbally resigned to Chief of Staff John Kelly in anticipation of being fired by President Trump, according to a source with direct knowledge. Per a second source with direct knowledge: “He’s expecting to be fired,” so he plans to step down.

Oh he's resigning if true, what's that tell you the dumb SOB lied. The traitor SOB has dirt that can be used on him and he knows.
Can't trust none of these stupid sob's. and for the dip shit who thinks the Martial Law E.O. EXECUTIVE ORDRES are a conspiracy this is one of those E.O. that are forcing the draining of the swamp.

If some pea brains would have read and watched how these E.O's are coming you wouldn't be a dumb ass lol.
False news. Plain and simple. Never happened.

Forum List

Back