Roe overturned

This is strange. I too have seen 5-4. Per CNBC:
The Supreme Court in a 5-4 decision on Friday overturned Roe v. Wade, the landmark ruling that established the constitutional right to abortion in the U.S. in 1973.

LOL, from CNN:

The vote was 5-3-1. In a joint dissenting opinion, Justices Stephen Breyer, Sonia Sotomayor and Elena Kagan heavily criticized the majority, closing: "With sorrow -- for this Court, but more, for the many millions of American women who have today lost a fundamental constitutional protection -- we dissent."

Whatev.

He was a coward - as expected. He wrote his own, separate, opinion upholding the Louisiana 15-week rule but also upholding both Roe and Casey. Roberts never let's a silly thing like the Constitution get in the way of his opinions.
He’s spineless.

Who's against arresting baby killers for murder? I'm all for it. Take an innocent life, lose your life.
A baby is a born human. And once that human is born, they can get shot up by some idiot with an AR 15. This is how stupid people like you are.

Of course we're celebrating. Life won! Millions of children will avoid murder going forward. The fact that the baby-killers brought their defeat upon themselves makes it sweeter (and reinforces the concept of cosmic justice), but it's not the reason to celebrate.
No they won't.

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer told CBS News on Friday that the rollback of Roe v. Wade is going to have "massive impact," but that many are going to push for abortion access.

"It's a precarious moment and that's why we've got to continue this fight."

The Court does not have the Constitutional authority to create rights. You folks have a lot to learn.
If the Court says that a thing is Constitutional then it is Constitutional. That right withstood 50 years of right wing attacks...until THIS court

People who supported attacking the capital based on nothing, have nothing to say about people angry about losing a right.
" Nothing " yeah Bubba.Yuz got that right.Like the
Big Nothing Burger of the January 6th Star Chamber.
New evidence out of whole cloth full of snot stains.
There was No more a Constitutional right to an Abortion
than the right to Vote w/o any I.D. provided.
The right to Bear witness as in ... " Let's Go,Brandon! "

FWBy17sXkAYwJAr

I don't know what's wrong with you right wing men, but I kinda like sex.
So you'll have to plan on driving your bitch to another state, if between the two of you you're not intelligent enough to manage a condom or a Plan B pill.

What a bunch of hysterical women they are who should stop whining for automatic full abortion rights when 93% of all abortions occurs in the first 16 weeks which means most women democrats or not do it early in the Pregnancy.

That is a starting point they can work towards.
"hysterical women"

Yea...that a winning argument with women

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You're still pissed, whatever you are. The left's black genocide program took a huge blow today, I'm sure you're upset about that.
There is no black genocide program white ---. Unless you're talking about the unequal treatment of blacks in healthcare.

Or police murder.

Forum List

Back