Roe overturned

What would a late term abortion look like.........go see the videos on it.........you will only do it once. It's SICK.
I'll take your word for it... It's sad that people were led off a tall cliff in these ways.. The pic looks real to me also, and like you said "it's sick".

If you wanted to keep your job to feed your family and pay the bills, you effectively were mandated.
Thank God that didn't go on in my state. Wow. It worked out for many, and the state did great except for in pockets of leftist leaning area's that suffered the psychosis and PTSD that the Democrat party had subjected their minds too while going through it all.

Canada is the most respected country in the world. We`re number 22.
Canada ? You mean that new dictatorship ?

05197efd0a621541497d1eb09aeb6294.jpg

" Exchange Of Natural Freedoms For Protected Wrights To Improve Odds Of Survival And Quality Of Life "

* Moral Relativism Of Nature *

I'll take your word for it... It's sad that people were led off a tall cliff in these ways.. The pic looks real to me also, and like you said "it's sick".
An after life , a chance for eternal life , the life to come , reincarnation , born again , etc. are metaphors for passing on ones genetic identity so that another , both figuratively and literally as oneself , may have an opportunity to experience the sentience and sapience that is afforded as life , where failure to do so in perpetuity is ascribed the metaphors of final judgement or eternal damnation .

* Gawd Thoughts On Genetic Perpetuity *

" Congressional Thumpers Demand That Abortion Be Legal For Adultery "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ordeal_of_the_bitter_water
A Sotah (Hebrew: שוטה [1] / סוטה) is a woman suspected of adultery who undergoes the ordeal of bitter water or ordeal of jealousy ..
If the fetus aborts as a result of the ordeal, this presumably confirms her guilt of adultery, otherwise her innocence is presumed if the fetus does not abort .

* Individual Choices For Survival *

Scientists Rush to Understand the Murderous Mamas of the Monkey World

Infanticide is disturbingly common in nature. It's typically committed by males that take over a pride or pack and kill whatever babies are present to make room for the ones they plan to father. It's not nearly as common for parents to behave murderously toward their own babies, and it's much rarer still for a mother to be the attacker — especially among primates.

When there were at least three assisting males in the troop, the researchers found, the survival rate for infants was an impressive 75%; when there were two or fewer males, the number fell to 42%. When a mother-to-be was the only gestating female in a group, the baby she gave birth to had an 80% chance of surviving at least three months. When there were two or more pregnancies, that forecast plunged to just 20%. "Births must be spaced by three months or more," the authors wrote, "in order to allow efficient helping behavior."

I don't know, or understand many of those feminist that say a woman has the right to choose to murder her unborn baby.?!
Abortion is the genocidal murder of the unborn. Many of which are Black and Brown babies, also many hispanic.Minorities have been subjected to this act of genocide in America. I 'am glad the United States Supreme Court choose to put an end to the insanity that was Abortion. What will the people in the future say about us ? , and how we could have allowed this genocide called abortion to happen?!. Thank God those brave justices on the Supreme court had the courage to stop the slaughter that was Abortion.!! Your thoughts.

I don't know, or understand many of those feminist that say a woman has the right to choose to murder her unborn baby.?!
Abortion is the genocidal murder of the unborn. Many of which are Black and Brown babies, also many hispanic.Minorities have been subjected to this act of genocide in America. I 'am glad the United States Supreme Court choose to put an end to the insanity that was Abortion. What will the people in the future say about us ? , and how we could have allowed this genocide called abortion to happen?!. Thank God those brave justices on the Supreme court had the courage to stop the slaughter that was Abortion.!! Your thoughts.

Well, I'm so glad you got that off your chest. Did you have anything else that you thought might be worthy of an entire thread devoted to?

Just as a heads up, because I don't want you to lose your shit---women will still be able to obtain abortions in the US or they will head down to the border.

Last edited:
You do understand that not all women who are democrat have had an abortion don't you?

A person can be pro choice and choose not to have an abortion.

Many if us do not think we have the right to tell other people what they can or can't do with their own bodies.
But you did think you had the right to tell us to inject a foreign material into our body.

Unfortunately they will.
Great, another summer of riots, arsons, lootings, attacks on cops and innocent people getting killed.
I have a very bad feeling about this - just like after the cops in Rodney King were acquitted.
Yeah, but...but...but Trump started an insurrection...harumph harumph.

Once again, it was a mistake to get amnesia about the fact that that's not only a CIA puppet in the White House, but also a Catholic puppet in the White House. In the overturning, every signer to the majority decision was raised Roman Catholic.

Justice Thomas is one sick, janus-faced SCOTUS pup: Thomas, an African-American married to a white woman, omits reference to Loving (Loving v. Virginia), which is predicated on the same right to privacy.

He ends his concurrence writing, "....substantive due process conflicts with that textual command and has harmed our country in many ways. Accordingly, we should eliminate it from our jurisprudence at the earliest opportunity."

Thanks to the SCOTUS sociopath theologians, religion in general has finally and seriously fucked up in the United States. Thomas Jefferson, et al, would be interested.

Forum List

Back