Roe overturned

FWDDnIhWYAELefP

We have a candidate for the "most stupid post of the year on USMB".

I'm going to archive it so we can see it again once the nominations are in when we do the contest in January.

Last edited by a moderator:
no one is telling anyone what they can do with their own body (except the dems with the mandatory vax)

abortion will now be determined by the voters of each state, you can vote your opinion and the majority opinion will prevail. Its called democracy, like it or not.
We do not live by mob rule in this country.

Probably none because they don't class a baby in the womb as life, a person, whereas rational compassion takes this into account.

I only say this because I read Paul Bloom's book, Against Empathy.
Is empathy limited to having empathy for "people" though?

But you did think you had the right to tell us to inject a foreign material into our body.
Really? Please quote any post where I ever said a person should be forced to get a shot.

I SAID no one was forced to get a shot because they had the option of getting tested on a regular basis

Grasping at straws for an excuse to END AN INNOCENT LIFE.

Good Allah you people just don't quit
It happens do you deny it?

As I said the vast majority of abortions take place before 16 weeks do you have a problem with that since all you seem to obsess over is late term abortion?

Really? Please quote any post where I ever said a person should be forced to get a shot.

I SAID no one was forced to get a shot because they had the option of getting tested on a regular basis
Your positions taken on the issue have since been proven wrong. Accept it.

" Think Animal Cruelty Laws "

* No Inchoate Potato Cruelty Laws On The Books *

Um no…that would be like saying that a child isn’t human until months after birth.
Sentience is a minimal requirement for sapience , for cognitive objection , for mind , for suffering , for a legitimate basis upon which one may represent another by legal proxy , and it does not onset any earlier than noted , which is consistent with , and naturally occurs , after an onset of viability .

Forum List

Back