Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

In science and homicide law a “SEPARATE” new, genetically distinct living breathing human being comes into existence only when it breathes its first breath and the biological process of oxygenating its own DNA labeled blood to survive.
Incorrect. In science a new, genetically distinct living breathing human being comes into existence after fertilization. Each state has its own laws on homicide and abortion.

Your chart is faked and false because this depicts fetal scientific reality

View attachment 675954
Your chart clearly does not? Why?
Take it up with...
  1. Clark Edward and Corliss Patten’s Human Embryology, McGraw – Hill Inc.
  2. Keith L. Moore, The Developing Human: Clinically Oriented Embryology, 7th edition. Philadelphia, PA: Saunders, 2003. pp. 16, 2.
  3. Signorelli et al., Kinases, phosphatases and proteases during sperm capacitation, CELL TISSUE RES. 349(3):765 (Mar. 20, 2012)
  4. Keith L. Moore, Before We Are Born: Essentials of Embryology, 7th edition. Philadelphia, PA: Saunders, 2008. p. 2.
  5. Ronan O’Rahilly and Fabiola Miller, Human Embryology and Teratology, 3rd edition. New York: Wiley-Liss, 2001. p. 8.
  6. Dr. Morris Krieger “The Human Reproductive System” p 88 (1969) Sterling Pub. Co
  7. James Bopp, ed., Human Life and Health Care Ethics, vol. 2 (Frederick, MD: University Publications of America, 1985)
  8. Rand McNally, Atlas of the Body (New York: Rand McNally, 1980) 139, 144
  9. the process of fertilization.”
  10. Leslie Brainerd Arey, “Developmental Anatomy” seventh edition space (Philadelphia: Saunders, 1974), 55
  11. DeCoursey, R.M., The Human Organism, 4th edition McGraw Hill Inc., Toronto, 1974. page 584
  12. Thibodeau, G.A., and Anthony, C.P., Structure and Function of the Body, 8th edition, St. Louis: Times Mirror/Mosby College Publishers, St. Louis, 1988. pages 409-419
  13. Turner, J.S., and Helms, D.B., Lifespan Developmental, 2nd ed., CBS College Publishing (Holt, Rhinehart, Winston), 1983, page 53
  14. Carlson, Bruce M. Patten’s Foundations of Embryology. 6th edition. New York: McGraw-Hill, 1996, p. 3
  15. Considine, Douglas (ed.). Van Nostrand’s Scientific Encyclopedia. 5th edition. New York: Van Nostrand Reinhold Company, 1976, p. 943
  16. Kaluger, G., and Kaluger, M., Human Development: The Span of Life, page 28-29, The C.V. Mosby Co., St. Louis, 1974
  17. Langman, Jan. Medical Embryology. 3rd edition. Baltimore: Williams and Wilkins, 1975, p. 3
  18. Human Embryology, 3rd ed. Bradley M. Patten, (New York: McGraw Hill, 1968), 43.
  19. Essentials of Human Embryology, William J. Larsen, (New York: Churchill Livingstone, 1998), 1-17.
  20. Human Embryology & Teratology, Ronan R. O’Rahilly, Fabiola Muller, (New York: Wiley-Liss, 1996), 5-55.
  21. The Developing Human: Clinically Oriented Embryology, 6th ed. Keith L. Moore, Ph.D. & T.V.N. Persaud, Md., (Philadelphia: W.B. Saunders Company, 1998), 2-18
...it's their embryology textbooks which teach it. :)

And because of that, I am supposed to care? In general, I really do not. I refuse to take up your cause, as it is your cause, not mine. If you expect me to bother, even treating you with respect for your position, you had best remember, I have kicked a lot of Jehovah's Witnesses off my front porch, as I was not in the mood to be proselytized to, by people that wanted to sell me their point of view. I simply wanted them to fuck off, though never putting it in those exact words, but they got my message and went on to more fertile prospects. Can you feel me?
I couldn't care less if you took up my cause. What exactly do you believe my cause is? I'm not proselytizing either. What exactly do you believe I am proselytizing? I am merely stating the reality that is taught in every embryology textbook.

Obviously you cared enough to express an opinion on the topic.

What I feel is that my questions have made you uncomfortable. That's the only thing I'm feeling.

I am stating what is taught in embryology textbooks, dummy.
All those books are not compelling a state government in America to force full term pregnancy and delivery on all pregnant women wherever white Christian nationalists control the apparatus of government. It is not taught in the text books you have listed. you are therefore a liar.

All those books are not compelling a state government in America to force full term pregnancy and delivery on all pregnant women wherever white Christian nationalists control the apparatus of government. It is not taught in the text books you have listed. you are therefore a liar.
That's an entirely different subject. One that is outside the purview of all "those books."

" Sanctimonious Anthoropocentrism Clap Trap *

* Traitors To Us Constitution Support Sedition By SCOTUS *

Incorrect. In science a new, genetically distinct living breathing human being comes into existence after fertilization. Each state has its own laws on homicide and abortion.
Capital punishment involves a life , however a state is only concerned with whether a wright to life exists and any sentenced to death has had their wright to life removed .

By induction and , logically , of course , deduction , a state interest begins with a citizen and as birth is required to become a citizen , birth is required for equal protection that includes a wright to life .

It was amazing to me that when I as their father held both my newborn daughters for the very first time and felt them squeeze my finger with their tiny strong little hand they did not look like this:

View attachment 675906

They had become following the miracle of birth occurring in all mammals - actual living breathing, separate human beings - Americans with their own individual rights.

Same goes for my grand kids and one great grandkid
Ain't that fingers and toes I'm seeing in that picture ? Well by golly I think it is... You can't help yourself, so please keep on making a fool of yourself.

That's an entirely different subject.
So drop the text book crap. Those books have nothing to do with Roe v Wade being overturned by a white evangelical Catholic biased Supreme Court who want white Christian majority rule to be allowed in states to force delivery on all women. And that is what you want but can’t defend.

" Sanctimonious Anthoropocentrism Clap Trap *

* Traitors To Us Constitution Support Sedition By SCOTUS *

Capital punishment involves a life , however a state is only concerned with whether a wright (sic) to life exists and any sentenced to death has had their wright (sic) to life removed .

By induction and , logically , of course , deduction , a state interest begins with a citizen and as birth is required to become a citizen , birth is required for equal protection that includes a wright (sic) to life .

Many men are doing life in prison for murdering babies in the womb, that were never born.
You are so cock-sure certain about things you cannot even spell, much less logically analyze.

NFBW2207292200

ding220719-#3,666 “DNA is evidence of a new person”

NFBW: For the period between conception and live birth, DNA is evidence that the physical substance that is attached to a woman’s uterus during pregnancy has a new unique DNA. It does not provide scientific evidence that the developing cells and tissue is a person. There is no doubt however that when a fetus is developed to a point of breathing on its own it’s heart begins pumping blood to and from its own lungs, a ‘person’ is born and joins the human race. END2207292200

This is not a seperate individual human being in any sense.

2877BA3C-8E8B-4619-B7F8-42449504CC36.png

Last edited:
Have you ever beagle9 met a person that goes through life connected to his or her morher through a tube for supply of oxygenated blood from the mother’s lungs, and nourishment from the mother’s stomach and removal of waste through the mothers’s intestines?

7C613C6C-3F08-4ACA-8FFB-4F0651F3DF7A.png

Last edited:
" Per Son Is Male And Countable By Census And The More Accurate Term Is Individual "

* Fabricating Personification *

Many men are doing life in prison for murdering babies in the womb, that were never born.
You are so cock-sure certain about things you cannot even spell, much less logically analyze.
There are laws against animal cruelty based on the nature of the act , but none are over aggrandizing that the animal has constitutional protections .

The unborn fetal protection laws have exceptions for abortion , however capital punishment is specifically forbidden by statute , because to receive a sentence of death for removing a wright to life of another , the other must have a wright to life removed and a fetus does not have one .

Had capital punishment been an option , the entire pretentious bullshit and deceit , of forsaking us public of its informed consent , would have hit the high court and have been exposed .

It is not necessary to disregard the technical elements of the law , that a fetus is without constitutional protections - see exceptions for abortion , from a just penalty applied to extenuating circumstances and nature of an offense against the private property of the mother .

Last edited:
Have you ever beagle9 met a person that goes through life connected to his or her morher through a tube for supply of oxygenated blood from the mother’s lungs, and nourishment from the mother’s stomach and removal of waste through the mothers’s intestines?

View attachment 676216
His or her. Admitting its a life unless you abort him or her. Wear a rubber and STFU

" Per Son Is Male And Countable By Census And The More Accurate Term Is Individual "

* Fabricating Personification *

There are laws against animal cruelty based on the nature of the act , but none are over aggrandizing that the animal has constitutional protections .

The unborn fetal protection laws have exceptions for abortion , however capital punishment is specifically forbidden by statute , because to receive a sentence of death for removing a wright to life of another , the other must have a wright to life removed and a fetus does not have one .

Had capital punishment been an option , the entire pretentious bullshit and deceit , of forsaking us public of its informed consent , would have hit the high court and have been exposed .

It is not necessary to disregard the technical elements of the law , that a fetus is without constitutional protections - see exceptions for abortion , from a just penalty applied to extenuating circumstances and nature of an offense against the private property of the mother .
Baby murder should be 100% banned.

NFBW2207290449

This is another question that American Taliban cannot honestly answer:,

Have you ever eagle1462010 met “person” that goes through life connected to his or her morher through a tube for supply of oxygenated blood from the mother’s lungs, and nourishment from the mother’s stomach and removal of waste through the mothers’s intestines?

F4BF5D53-ED75-474A-9A0C-25BA56B03153.png

END2207290449

Forum List

Back