Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

I will mark this thread because if the GOP win in November just remember how you proclaimed they wouldn’t and how all women would not stand for this…

This isn’t the 1970’s and it is about time to start using birth control!

One in four women in the USA have abortions before the age of 40. Women will continue to have abortions, but instead of medically safe abortions, you're going back to women bleeding out in emergency rooms from botched attempts.

Those of us who remember what it was like before abortion was legal, will not go back to these days. There is simply no excuse for this. I'm grateful I live in a country where women's rights are respected.

Just breaking

Yeah, you know how the progressives are all for "women's rights". While the left pushes their agenda of their war on women by allowing men with tits to be in women's bathrooms and steal competition awards from the women. You just cant make this shit up on the stupidity of the left to think they care for women.

Democrats are about strict control of every aspect of your life, dictating rather than giving freedom of choice. Killing viable babies was always only half their goal - stripping you of your own choice has been the other.

One in four women in the USA have abortions before the age of 40. Women will continue to have abortions, but instead of medically safe abortions, you're going back to women bleeding out in emergency rooms from botched attempts.

Those of us who remember what it was like before abortion was legal, will not go back to these days. There is simply no excuse for this. I'm grateful I live in a country where women's rights are respected.

These days there are pills that will do it if taken early enough, and as our failed war on drugs has shown, getting pills out and about is crazy easy.

The States that want abortions will keep abortions, the States that want to restrict abortions will restrict abortions, and the States that want to ban abortions will ban abortions.

If Abortion rights people want to, they can ship ADULTS to States that allow it, to me any State law that tries to prevent that in ADULTS or for Minors with parental permission is unconstitutional,

Every woman that I know in family and friends are against abortion.

Everyone is against abortion. No one ever wants to have one. But they are often, the only choice. If you don't want an abortion, don't have one. It's that simple.

Every woman you know is against abortion, but ask how many of them have had abortions, and you'd be surprised at how many of them will say yes. One in four women have abortions before age 40. They will continue to have abortions, and they will die because of it.

Everyone is against abortion. No one ever wants to have one. But they are often, the only choice. If you don't want an abortion, don't have one. It's that simple.

Every woman you know is against abortion, but ask how many of them have had abortions, and you'd be surprised at how many of them will say yes. One in four women have abortions before age 40. They will continue to have abortions, and they will die because of it.

Bullshit.

ShoutYourAbortion - Wikipedia

It started out as "safe, legal, and rare" It turned into a sacrament of the hard left.

Wrong again. It may be up to the State, soon. I am sorry to report that infanticide of the preborn will probably still be legal in many deep blue shithole states.
Women will decide what "the state" does in the next elections. They are the majority and both sides will be energized.

These days there are pills that will do it if taken early enough, and as our failed war on drugs has shown, getting pills out and about is crazy easy.

The States that want abortions will keep abortions, the States that want to restrict abortions will restrict abortions, and the States that want to ban abortions will ban abortions.

If Abortion rights people want to, they can ship ADULTS to States that allow it, to me any State law that tries to prevent that in ADULTS or for Minors with parental permission is unconstitutional,

That's always the argument - go to a state where it's legal. And that's what women did. But the poorest women don't have the resources to travel. They have children and jobs and don't have the money to travel, and can't take the time off work to go to another jurisdiction, go through the waiting periods and the unneccesary tests required by law, and have the operation.

Rich women have always had access to abortion. When I was younger they went to Japan or Sweden. But poor women - the ones who are not in an emotional or financial position to raise another child, the women who can't afford to travel, will either seek a back alley abortion, or they'll have a child they are ill prepared to raise.

Sotomayor has the most radical Leftist staff.

That's always the argument - go to a state where it's legal. And that's what women did. But the poorest women don't have the resources to travel. They have children and jobs and don't have the money to travel, and can't take the time off work to go to another jurisdiction, go through the waiting periods and the unneccesary tests required by law, and have the operation.

Rich women have always had access to abortion. When I was younger they went to Japan or Sweden. But poor women - the ones who are not in an emotional or financial position to raise another child, the women who can't afford to travel, will either seek a back alley abortion, or they'll have a child they are ill prepared to raise.

Well PP and NARAL have tons of funding and can make it happen now that they won't be spending all that money on defending Roe.

Considering they are poor, paying for a babysitter and covering their salary, or even paying off their employer would be pretty inexpensive. They can even make big busses with ABORTION RIDE plastered on the side of them.

All of those things are currently happening.

Gay marriage is next on the extreme right agenda. The leaked decision laws the groundwork for overturning gay rights as well. There are a lot of privacy related laws which are tied to Roe, beyond abortion. Trump's Supreme Court is poised to wipe out civil rights the American people have fought for 50 years to obtain.

That's always the argument - go to a state where it's legal. And that's what women did. But the poorest women don't have the resources to travel.
I'd expect a new subsidy from the gov't.

All of those things are currently happening.
No they aren't. Gay marriage is legal, the first amendment exists, birth control is readily available and gay kids are freely able to obtain an education here in America, and you are free to vote for pro abortion policies with no restrictions whatsoever. That's if you're an American citizen. Which you are not.

Please show me the opposite.

Last edited:
They think they can pressure a judge, like Roberts, to change his vote due to pressure. He did the same with Obamacare. The other possibility is they are trying stir up their nutty base to help them in the mid-terms.

Which Democratic justice leaked these notes? That is a HUGE no no and just goes to show you how crooked they really are.

Seems like pro-abortion fuckers have daily and annual quotas of babies to murder, so yeah—it matters to them what other states do and do not allow; got to get them dead baby numbers up . . .
Abortion rates have been declining for 40 years.

Forum List

Back