Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

“Abortion” isn’t in the constitution, but neither is “9 justices on the Supreme Court” and “filibuster”.

You actually believe the women in your state agree with you?

Wait until you actually start hurting them. Let’s see how that works out for you.

I always enjoy the smallest dick in the room trying to mansplain to me what's in the best interests of women and what women really want.

Go find something else to explain your love of baby-killing and stop trying to hide it behind my skirts.

Nope, those are natural laws. You misunderstand. The fed state has no business approving murder of the unborn. Ill always stand against this abhorrent practice. Always. Authoritarianism embraces such abominations as abortion, gay marriage, slavery etc.

Your denying an impregnated American all her rights and dictating to her is repugnant to liberty.

Politicians and bureaucrats should neither arrogate the power to prescribe nor to proscribe abortion. Until viability, it is a private, personal matter, and no one should be allowed to dictate either to anyone else through State coercion.

lp_platform_1-5_abortion.png

Last edited:
They are so true. Why would we believe any of the lies Republicans have told us about our rights. You even have Republicans talking about taking the right to vote away from women. Now they want a federal statute banning abortion everywhere, with no exceptions for rape and incest.

Campaign Life your name's a lie. You don't care if women die.
doosh

Is this a lock? I don’t know. But I’m so psyched to think that the ruling allowing slaughter of innocent life — sanctioned by the United States — is about to end.

You would have to be really, really stupid to think that this will end abortion. What it will do is end safe and affordable abortion:

Women who have the means to travel, and take time away from jobs will just go to another state where it is still available

Women who can't go elsewhere will seek out illegal abortions that will put their lives at risk

Those illegal abortions are likely to include late term abortions that you so called pro lifers hate so much

In other case, women and families will have the child although ill equipped to care for him/her. That will lead to increased poverty, cases of abuse and neglect, and an increase in the number of children becoming wards of the state.

No doubt some states that outlaw abortion will not make exceptions for for rape or incest leading to mental health crisis for some

This is a sexist, racist and classist ruling. It makes no sense! Your pro-life stance is pure bullshit because most of you do not give a shit about the child after being born. You oppose health insurance, nutritional programs, housing assistance, free day care and early childhood education, A tax policy that favors the working and middle class, a humane social safety net , and a minimum wage.

Last edited:
For whom. Not for women who depend on these rights.

This will be the end of Republicans. Women will NOT stand for this and there are 8 million more women voters than men.

Remember how pissed off women were when Trump was elected? This will be puppy shit in comparison. Kiss all chance of a win at the mid-terms goodbye.
Lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣 😆😆🤣🤣😆🤣😆🤣😆🤣😆🤣 oh my those who are whining about having a right to abortion were never going to vote for a repubuolcan in the first place. Biden has fucked up so badly no one in concerned about loosing votes

You would have to be really, really stupid to think that this will end abortion. What it will do is end safe and affordable abortion:

Women who have the means to travel, and take time away from jobs will just go to another state where it is still available

Women who can't go elsewhere will seek out illegal abortions that will put their lives at risk

Those illegal abortions are likely to include late term abortions that you idiots hate so much

This is a sexist, racist and classist ruling. It makes no sense!
Sure thing ☺️

Lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣 😆😆🤣🤣😆🤣😆🤣😆🤣😆🤣 oh my those who are whining about having a right to abortion were never going to vote for a repubuolcan in the first place. Biden has fucked up so badly no one in concerned about loosing votes

That's not what Lindsay Graham, and Mitch McConnell were saying this morning. They were saying that this would galvanize Democratic voters just like 2018. Some other Republican talking head said that in the past 4 years Republicans have lost the White House, the House and the Senate, and now, as they're on the verge of retaking the House, this will be disastrous. Just like 2018.

Many women believed that this would never happen so it was safe to vote Republican. Won't get fooled again!

You actually believe the women in your state agree with you?

Wait until you actually start hurting them. Let’s see how that works out for you.
10th ammendment. Then every state can make their own rules.

People should contact their state reps and make their opinions clear on the matter.

I AM PRO CHOICE, BUT I AM PRO CONSTITUTION MORE.

Is this a lock? I don’t know. But I’m so psyched to think that the ruling allowing slaughter of innocent life — sanctioned by the United States — is about to end.

When R vs W is overturned. It will not stop abortions.
Just make them impossible for the poor minorities and who cares if the female dies from one reason or another. Right?
Last time I looked the USA Individual states make up the USA.

That's not what Lindsay Graham, and Mitch McConnell were saying this morning. They were saying that this would galvanize Democratic voters just like 2018. Some other Republican talking head said that in the past 4 years Republicans have lost the White House, the House and the Senate, and now, as they're on the verge of retaking the House, this will be disastrous. Just like 2018.

Many women believed that this would never happen so it was safe to vote Republican. Won't get fooled again!
😆 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Again more women want there gun rights protected than they want an abortion. No one gives a shit how upset you leftists get over loosing the abortion fight.

Seems like pro-abortion fuckers have daily and annual quotas of babies to murder, so yeah—it matters to them what other states do and do not allow; got to get them dead baby numbers up . . .
Nice language, no threats this time?

When R vs W is overturned. It will not stop abortions.
Just make them impossible for the poor minorities and who cares if the female dies from one reason or another. Right?
Last time I looked the USA Individual states make up the USA.

Did you have something relevant to say other than, "I'm just SURE that poor people should kill their children"?

Those illegal abortions are likely to include late term abortions that you so called pro lifers hate so much

In other case, women and families will have the child although ill equipped to care for him/her. That will lead to increased poverty, cases of abuse and neglect, and an increase in the number of children becoming wards of the state.

No doubt some states that outlaw abortion will not make exceptions for for rape or incest leading to mental health crisis for some

This is a sexist, racist and classist ruling. It makes no sense! Your pro-life stance is pure bullshit because most of you do not give a shit about the child after being born. You oppose health insurance, nutritional programs, housing assistance, free day care and early childhood education, A tax policy that favors the working and middle class, a humane social safety net , and a minimum wage.
Authoritarians in retrogressive states are hellbent upon joining the nations in red below where politicians and bureaucrats arrogate control of wombs:
Screen Shot 2022-05-03 at 4.09.28 PM.png

As a practical matter, many American women will have a method of avoiding the State tyranny: Pharmaceuticals can now be used to end pregnancies in the first trimester, when more than 90 percent of legal abortions occur. (Almost 99 percent of abortions occur within the first 20 weeks.)

Forum List

Back