Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

nf.23.08.27
#10,577

Absolutely not. You are saying she has a contract with a brainless fetus to give life support with full term gestation until live birth.

How are you involved in securing that contract at the moment of conception,

If she has unprotected sex and gets pregnant the fetus is part of her body and as you say her body provides life support

She does not need a part of her body to grant permission to the conscious part of her being to cut ifc life support to the part. The new part is not a person. It is bodily autonomy.

nf.23.08,27
youre repeating yourself,,

I see. you are stuck. You went quite far

Now you need to explain why when a woman is pregnant they have to give permission to themselves for their bodies to not be used for life support to a brainless fetus. That is an absurd contention.
she already gave permission when she got pregnant,,

you may want to go read the definition of gestation and fetus and get back to me with your lame ass ideas,,

if its life support proves its not her body, but a separate body dependent on her for survival,,
No. If it cannot live without it’s mother’s brsin and neurological system sustaining it, it is a part of it’s mother’s brain and neurological system until it can live without it as an independent human being on its own with consciousness of its own

My Two month old grandaughter has consciousness and an independent life of her own, I’m a retired grandpa so I’m doing full time daycare after Labor Day but I spend several hours a day with her and It’s amazing how wonderful our relationship is.

I see every day that she is no longer a part of her mother. Her own person

No. If it cannot live without her brsin and neurological system sustaining it, it is a part of her brsin and neurological system until it can live without it as an independent human being on its own with consciousness of its own

My Two month old grandaughter has consciousness and an independent life of her own, I’m a retired grandpa so I’m doing daycare after Labor Day but I spend several hours a day with her and It’s amazing how wonderful our relationship is.

I see every day that she is no longer a part of her mother. Her own person
a newborn cant live without help,,

I couldnt give a shit about you or your grand baby that didnt get killed,,

you baby killers sure do come up with some weird excuses to murder innocent children,,,

you should tell your grand baby all about how she got lucky her mother didnt have her murdered,,

but I bet you dont,,

prgrssvhntr.23.08.27
#10,594
have you looked up what the definition of fetus is yet??
: an unborn or unhatched vertebrate especially after attaining the basic structural plan of its kind
specifically : a developing human from usually two months after conception to birth

My argument is based o the fact that no fetus had ever been born prior to 21 weeks with S sufficiently developed brain and neural activity of it’s own to sustain its own independent life no longer being a part of its mother.

prgrssvhntr.23.08.27
#10,594

: an unborn or unhatched vertebrate especially after attaining the basic structural plan of its kind
specifically : a developing human from usually two months after conception to birth

My argument is based o the fact that no fetus had ever been born prior to 21 weeks with S sufficiently developed brain and neural activity of it’s own to sustain its own independent life no longer being a part of its mother.
next time youre with your grand baby I want you to get a vacuum cleaner out and explain to her how her mother could have had a doctor use a vacuum like that to suck what there is of her body out through her moms cooch,, so she should be happy to be alive,,,

and you really need to buy a dictionary so you can see the definition of a fetus,,

Forum List

Back