Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

You're wrong in your presumption, through the slew of reasons you listed earlier, in your reasoning that women are incapable of self-restraint. Abstention. Forethought.
Holy fucking shit! I never said or implied anything like that! Thank you for confirming the fact the YOU are a misogynist who blames women for abortion.

I most certainly understand how out representative democracy and constitutional republic works.
Then why this 'no choice' garbage? Why this need to instill fear if not for the goal of gaining votes and power from a specific voting bloc only to simply discard them when that power is attained?

You do realize I've caught on to the deception, right?

You don't care about women.

Not when you allow men to supersede them in their own sports.

When you claim that men can get pregnant.

Or when you claim there is no gender/more than two.

Last edited:
Nothing of that sort. Contraceptives are readily available. Condoms, spermicides, IUDs...

All you have to do is educate women on the options they have instead of trying to instill fear.
Contraceptives have been around for a while and most women know all about them. One wonders why there are so many 'unwanted' pregnancies. Women can't be that stupid and lazy.....

Really? What states are those? Please provide the text of those laws.
Not too long ago, former Governor blackface of Virginia described how a then proposed bill would permit a post-birth abortion:

I don’t think it became law. But Dumbocraps seem perfectly ok with this kind of thinking.

Holy fucking shit! I never said or implied anything like that! Thank you for confirming the fact the YOU are a misogynist who blames women for abortion.

Not explicitly. The amalgamation of your positions said that. The entire pro-choice platform says that. Your support of that platform in turn says that.

What gets me here is this particular argument that, and I quote: "the fetus is a clump of cells dependent on the nutrients of mother for survival and is therefore a part of her body."

Gee what about the newborn outside of the womb? You gonna kill them when they're outside her womb and NOT a part of her body too, ya ghoul? If you drop a newborn in a desert and leave it there, they will not go looking for food or water, they will die of starvation and thirst.

Just as dependent outside the womb as they are inside. THIS is where that argument falls completely apart.

I'll be waiting for rebuttals here.
Still waiting for takers on this one.

If it's not a human being, then why are you harvesting organs from it? - Dr. Ben Carson, Former Surgeon General

If Democrats can't tell men from women, and think men have periods and can bear children, then how can Democrats talk about "women's (sic) rights"?

Humans have the right to life.

Fathers have the right love and raise their children, which "Feminists"(sick) completely ignore.

Simply put, a female can avoid this entire process by demanding the man wear a condom. She can take the initiative and get contraceptives to take right before any sexual encounter. Spermicides.

Women are two things, emotional and extremely smart. And progressives like you play on the emotion and bank on the emotions overruling the intelligence and better judgment.
You have a very simplest view of the issue. Contraception is not always available or affordable and there are states that want to limit or outlaw it altogether. Then there is the issue of rape and incest which some states will not make an exception for . Stop blaming women!

What gets me here is this particular argument that, and I quote: "the fetus is a clump of cells dependent on the nutrients of mother for survival and is therefore a part of her body."

Gee what about the newborn outside of the womb? You gonna kill them when they're outside her womb and NOT a part of her body too, ya ghoul? If you drop a newborn in a desert and leave it there, they will not go looking for food or water, they will die of starvation and thirst.

Just as dependent outside the womb as they are inside. THIS is where that argument falls completely apart.

I'll be waiting for rebuttals here.
You are out of your fucking mind or just a shameless liar. NO ONE is in favor of anything like that!

and there are states that want to limit or outlaw it altogether

That's not true. You know that and yet you still posted it.

California, New York, Washington State, Maryland, Maine, New Jersey, Oregon, Colorado....

I could go on. But it's safe to say you are lying wilfully now.

There is no justice in a system that’s run by greedy old men who want to control our lives.

Solidarity with all in streets demanding safe and free access to abortion care.

Fuck the Supreme Court, religious extremism and the misogyny it protects.

Awwwwwww, are you upset?

Forum List

Back