Roe v Wade is gone. Who's to blame?

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
Dear Liberals - I vote left wing most of the time, but I would advise you folks not to blame Republicans for this latest Supreme Court decision. A major portion of the blame for this rests squarely on the tens of millions of liberal or left leaning people who never (or rarely) bother to vote. If even 1/2 of these folks had gotten off their rumps and cast a ballot these last dozen years, this mess could have all been avoided. Hopefully this sends a strong message to them. Your rights are not automatic, support them or lose them! :bye1:

THERE IS PLENTY OF BLAME TO BE SHARED BY ALL. Putting party over country, any party hack or under qualified retard will get your vote if they are members of your party of choice. THE best people capable of doing the job with as little personal bias as possible, That's what is best for our country.

Dear Liberals - I vote left wing most of the time, but I would advise you folks not to blame Republicans for this latest Supreme Court decision. A major portion of the blame for this rests squarely on the tens of millions of liberal or left leaning people who never (or rarely) bother to vote. If even 1/2 of these folks had gotten off their rumps and cast a ballot these last dozen years, this mess could have all been avoided. Hopefully this sends a strong message to them. Your rights are not automatic, support them or lose them! :bye1:
It is quite amusing for you to relate this court decision to voting, since you oppose letting people vote on this issue.

You can blame the pro-abort witches who gobbled abortion pills on the courthouse steps and laughed about it. Blame the women who posted on social media that they would get pregnant just so they could have an abortion. Blame Chuck Schumer for violently threatening two Supreme Court justices, then dispatching a terrorist to try to kill one of them. The justices saw this sickness and had to act.

I blame brainwashed and/or bought off GOP voters...There are plenty of conservative nut jobs out there who don't vote either= plenty of hopelessness.... but yes, wtf IS going on here lolarrggghhhhhh.....

Blame disgusting Leftists for glamorizing abortion….blame filthy liberal whores for abusing the ‘right’ and using abortion as a contraceptive.
Simple shit

The blame lies on our fucktard Congress.

There, that was easy.

You can blame the pro-abort witches who gobbled abortion pills on the courthouse steps and laughed about it. Blame the women who posted on social media that they would get pregnant just so they could have an abortion. Blame Chuck Schumer for violently threatening two Supreme Court justices, then dispatching a terrorist to try to kill one of them. The justices saw this sickness and had to act.
I guess I'll blame your insane propaganda and the scumbag lying greedy megarich GOP swine who brainwash you goobers (politically) lol with this garbage, hater dupe. Try the BBC and France 24 on Create...you know, world news...

Chuckie would never, ever put his life on the line.

Seems like a kind of bizarre OP. If you want people to vote they have to be motivated to vote right? How does not blaming Republicans do that?

In any case, since it is Republicans who put these people on the Supreme court blaming them is also probably the most logical conclusion too.

Forum List

Back