Roger Stone: If Russia investgiation removes Trump from office Hillary may become President

There Is No Way To Nullify The 2016 Election Now

But The House Would Have To Elect A President
With One State One Vote

Where did you dig up that bullshit?
Dig Through The Constitution
You Can Read
Even Though You Can't Spell 'Stroke'

If The Election Is Nullified
It's Nullified Altogether
It Isn't Handed To the Loser

I taught the Constitution for 21 years. Apparently you are not as smart as you think you are on this topic.

Please cite the Constitution on how to nullify an election, dumbass!

I guess you never heard of autocorrect. I take your insults very lightly considering you capitalize every word in your post, you ignorant POS!

Last edited:
Cellblock2429 said:
/——-/ Im just asking. Has there been any politician removed from office because they were caught cheating during the election?
Don't Know About ANY Politician

But The President Of The United States ??
I Don't See How A Presidential Candidate
Could Directly Change/Ditch Votes In The Ballot Box
Enough To Change The Result Of A Nation-Wide Election

But If One Could
1960 Would Be the Place To Look
/——/ To his credit, Nixon refused to challenge the election results in the Senate because he said it would have torn the country apart.

The Senate has nothing to do with the election of the President. Apparently you have not read you Constitution either.

Come on! You are not that stupid. Read the damn Constitution instead if making shit up!
You’re missing the point. The constitution wouldn’t apply because trump would have been deemed to have never been president. You can’t apply the constitution where it’s moot.

Utter bullshit! Where does it say in the Constitution that it would not apply. The Constitution is the supreme law of the land and you are being an incredible dumbass!
You can’t follow a rule of succession from something that doesn’t exist.

You need to see a doctor immediately. You have has a strike. You brain is no longer functioning.
You’re still missing the logic. This would be unprecedented and not considered in the constitution in the first place. You can’t remove a president who never was president.

Excuse me, but Donald Trump was sworn in as President on January 20, 2017. Did you forget that?

There is no logic in any of your posts. You have about a 6 year-old's understanding of the Constitution and our government structure.

HRC would have to be a member of the House in order to become Speaker.

And if you think Pelosi would relinquish the Presidency, once she got it
you are crazy.
View attachment 242994

No HRC would not have to be an elected Rep. of a district to be the speaker. Just elected by the current members in the house. See yellow. It seems so far all elected speakers have been members of the house. But, the house
can elect really anyone to do job. If they elect a non-American citizen. The non-American citizen speaker
would be passed over to be POTUS .
As for Pelosi, she would do this. As she can go back to being the speaker. But will have to be later elected to house seat again in 2020.
It will and would never happen.

Never said it was going to happen. Just pointed out a legal scenario on how it could be done.
Hillary holds no super power status in the US the only reason she is so well known is the repubs can't stop talking about her.

:cuckoo::disagree: Above is typical DOPer spews. HRC got 65.8 million votes in 2016. These people know who and what she has done.
btw. Clinton Foundation has been investigated how many times? A whole lot. The DrumpF Scam foundation twice and closes.
And it seems the GOP are going at it again, Clinton foundation and Benghazi. Insane: Is doing the same thang over and over
and not changing one thang.= gop/DOPer! Just sewing lies. Or are just too stupid to catch HRC. I recall the current house GOP minority leader Mc CalLaughyDumbass said the Benghazi invesgtion was just BS.
"Benghazi invesgtion was just BS."

I support the truth coming out and Hillary and whoever else being held accountable for those four lives.

Here is my proof that the investigation was BS.

No one knew how long the battle would last.

So why wasnt some assistance sent?

The excuse that Gen. Dempsey and Secy. Panetta tried to use diesnt make sense.

How did they know that a military response of some kind would have been too late to get there if they did nit know how long tbe battle would last???

The battle, in reality lasted 8 hours.

More than enough time to send troops and attack planes.

If help had been sent an hour after the battle started, lives could have been saved.

If help had been sent two hours after the battle started, lives could have been saved.

If help had been sent three hours after the battle started, lives could have been saved.

If help had been sent four hours after the battle started, lives could have been saved.

Thats a long god damned time to do nothing while your men are fighting for their lives and you have planes sitting less than four hours away that could have helped those Americans.

A long god damned time.

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk

It doesn't work that way, someone has their priorities off key. The Speaker of the House would be next in line..

Yup. If both Trump and Pence died or were removed, the Speaker is the next in line.

No way would Hitlery be POTUS. She would have to be elected to the position.
But if the findings nullified the election... So the standard rules of succession may not apply.

Findings of what? How would that overrule the Constitution?
It wouldn’t overrule the constitution. It would forfeit trump’s election.
You fellas sound like the kind of saps I would like to play poker with.

If the last card dealt is an Ace you win but if it isnt, you lose.

And you go all in before the last card is dealt betting that you get that Ace.

And I would take that bet all day and all night because I already have a King high straight and you think Im bluffing or that you will somehow get lucky.

Fooking fools.

You’re missing the point. The constitution wouldn’t apply because trump would have been deemed to have never been president. You can’t apply the constitution where it’s moot.

Utter bullshit! Where does it say in the Constitution that it would not apply. The Constitution is the supreme law of the land and you are being an incredible dumbass!
You can’t follow a rule of succession from something that doesn’t exist.

You need to see a doctor immediately. You have has a strike. You brain is no longer functioning.
You’re still missing the logic. This would be unprecedented and not considered in the constitution in the first place. You can’t remove a president who never was president.

Excuse me, but Donald Trump was sworn in as President on January 20, 2017. Did you forget that?

There is no logic in any of your posts. You have about a 6 year-old's understanding of the Constitution and our government structure.
This would be like comparing a divorce and an annulment. OK? See the difference? The consequences could be very different.

Cellblock2429 said:
/——-/ Im just asking. Has there been any politician removed from office because they were caught cheating during the election?

But If One Could
/——/ To his credit, Nixon refused to challenge the election results in the Senate because he said it would have torn the country apart.

The Senate has nothing to do with the election of the President. Apparently you have not read you Constitution either.
/——/ The Senate decides toss ups and contested elections https://www.quora.com/Can-the-US-nullify-a-presidential-election

It doesn't work that way, someone has their priorities off key. The Speaker of the House would be next in line..
Actually Pence is next in line. He was part of the ticket.

And hooray for wishful thinking.
"Ticket"? What ticket? If the conspiracy is announced, and I have no reason to believe it will not, there is no "ticket". It's an illegal election. "PERIOD"!
That is a big, "IF."

And what if you are wrong?

No it isn't. I can read statutes. Can you? Cohen was prosecuted for a crime Trump orchestrated. There is no "IF" about that.

Cellblock2429 said:

But If One Could

/——/ The Senate decides toss ups and contested elections https://www.quora.com/Can-the-US-nullify-a-presidential-election
There is nothing contested about convictions of campaign finance violations.

View attachment 242994

No HRC would not have to be an elected Rep. of a district to be the speaker. Just elected by the current members in the house. See yellow. It seems so far all elected speakers have been members of the house. But, the house
can elect really anyone to do job. If they elect a non-American citizen. The non-American citizen speaker
As for Pelosi, she would do this. As she can go back to being the speaker. But will have to be later elected to house seat again in 2020.

Never said it was going to happen. Just pointed out a legal scenario on how it could be done.
Hillary holds no super power status in the US the only reason she is so well known is the repubs can't stop talking about her.

:cuckoo::disagree: Above is typical DOPer spews. HRC got 65.8 million votes in 2016. These people know who and what she has done.
btw. Clinton Foundation has been investigated how many times? A whole lot. The DrumpF Scam foundation twice and closes.
And it seems the GOP are going at it again, Clinton foundation and Benghazi. Insane: Is doing the same thang over and over
and not changing one thang.= gop/DOPer! Just sewing lies. Or are just too stupid to catch HRC. I recall the current house GOP minority leader Mc CalLaughyDumbass said the Benghazi invesgtion was just BS.
"Benghazi invesgtion was just BS."

I support the truth coming out and Hillary and whoever else being held accountable for those four lives.

Here is my proof that the investigation was BS.

No one knew how long the battle would last.

So why wasnt some assistance sent?

The excuse that Gen. Dempsey and Secy. Panetta tried to use diesnt make sense.

How did they know that a military response of some kind would have been too late to get there if they did nit know how long tbe battle would last???

The battle, in reality lasted 8 hours.

More than enough time to send troops and attack planes.

If help had been sent an hour after the battle started, lives could have been saved.

If help had been sent two hours after the battle started, lives could have been saved.

If help had been sent three hours after the battle started, lives could have been saved.

If help had been sent four hours after the battle started, lives could have been saved.

Thats a long god damned time to do nothing while your men are fighting for their lives and you have planes sitting less than four hours away that could have helped those Americans.

A long god damned time.

All of it was explained from the bi-partisan senate committee report. Then after re-opening the investigation for four years Trey Gowdy and Kevin McCarthy got caught trying to frame Clinton. Nothing from this day forward will ever change the fact that the Republicans in committee have no credibility. So, you can rant all you like, and in the end, nothing will ever change, because of the unethical behavior of the committee. And the Democrats have all the ammunition against another investigation. So have at it there Sling Blade. Lol! Because it's all a joke from here on out.

Yup. If both Trump and Pence died or were removed, the Speaker is the next in line.

No way would Hitlery be POTUS. She would have to be elected to the position.
But if the findings nullified the election... So the standard rules of succession may not apply.

Findings of what? How would that overrule the Constitution?
It wouldn’t overrule the constitution. It would forfeit trump’s election.
You fellas sound like the kind of saps I would like to play poker with.

If the last card dealt is an Ace you win but if it isnt, you lose.

And you go all in before the last card is dealt betting that you get that Ace.

And I would take that bet all day and all night because I already have a King high straight and you think Im bluffing or that you will somehow get lucky.

Fooking fools.

Except we aren't playing cards. We are playing a different game called "evidence and the rule of law". And right now, law enforcement holds all the cards. So, a "fooking fool" like you can play cards all you like, and in the mean time, Mueller and company will play a more winnable game of "evidence and the rule of law". And by the way, They're batting a thousand so far, just to let you know how serious they are about their game. Don't you just feel like a "sap"?

HRC would have to be a member of the House in order to become Speaker.

And if you think Pelosi would relinquish the Presidency, once she got it
you are crazy.
View attachment 242994

Sorry Charlie I know you want Hillary to sustain your position on a pile of shit but she has done blown her wad and was exposed for what she was doing, playing dirty....Fixing elections is not a subject Americans take lightly..

Cellblock2429 said:

But If One Could
It's very easy. Let me see if I can help you out:

Southern states have closed down at least 868 polling places for the 2016 election

Not to mention the conspiracy to get Russia to help Trump win the election. The Election Was Stolen – Here’s How... - Greg Palast

Former Trump campaign strategist Roger Stone claimed Monday that the ultimate goal of the Mueller investigation could be to charge President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence with “some hoked up frame of Russian collusion” in order to gain the president of their choosing.
Roger Stone: If Russia Investigation Removes Trump From Office, Hillary May Become President

Now you know it's all in plain view you can see articles of the past where Clinton says this or that. The savage pig bitch is running again hopefully she doesn't live long enough to see 2020.
'Thanks to #infowars for providing this article for D. C.

If that pos bitch became President omg!! You would want to move to Russia by the time this a.hole got done with this nation if these morons though Trump was Hitler lmfao, lmfao, you fkn idiots will have just voted in worse than Hitler.
That is so stupid. Hillary won't be president because she doesn't want it. Pelosi would become president over this illegal election. And by the way, there is no hoax conspiracy with Russia.
I dont know if she wants it now or not, but I would bet she certainly has wanted the Presidency since the election.

She's not running is she?

Cellblock2429 said:

But If One Could

Southern states have closed down at least 868 polling places for the 2016 election

Not to mention the conspiracy to get Russia to help Trump win the election,

/----/ "Not to mention the conspiracy to get Russia to help Trump win the election,"
Funny - no one can seem to find any evidence to prove this.

from your link:
"It’s unclear just what impact this will have on the election. The research tends to show that making voting harder, whether through voter ID laws or by limiting early voting, has a small to no effect on voter turnout — likely only swinging elections that are really, really close. (The biggest hurdle to getting people to vote, MIT political science professor Adam Berinsky wrote"for the Stanford Social Innovation Review, seems to be getting people interested in elections.

Cellblock2429 said:

But If One Could

Not to mention the conspiracy to get Russia to help Trump win the election,

/----/ "Not to mention the conspiracy to get Russia to help Trump win the election,"
Funny - no one can seem to find any evidence to prove this.

from your link:
"It’s unclear just what impact this will have on the election. The research tends to show that making voting harder, whether through voter ID laws or by limiting early voting, has a small to no effect on voter turnout — likely only swinging elections that are really, really close. (The biggest hurdle to getting people to vote, MIT political science professor Adam Berinsky wrote"for the Stanford Social Innovation Review, seems to be getting people interested in elections.

Cambridge Analytica,, the Jerome Corsi email dump, the Trump Tower meeting and the release of polling data by Paul Manafort to the Russians have all been proven. When you close down 868 polls in the south, in mostly minority areas, nothing is unclear except one's brain functioning capacity, for one not to understand the impediment to voting minorities experienced.

And by the way, the next paragraph reads,
But the shutdown of at least hundreds of polling places certainly seems like it could have a significant impact — especially in a close swing state like North Carolina. And even if it doesn’t have a big impact on the election, it’s totally antithetical to what a democracy or republic should aim for. This is how the election was lost folks.

Last edited:
View attachment 242994

Sorry Charlie I know you want Hillary to sustain your position on a pile of shit but she has done blown her wad and was exposed for what she was doing, playing dirty....Fixing elections is not a subject Americans take lightly..
We know. That is why there is a massive investigation going on against Trump, while 38 of his butt boys were indicted or convicted already.

We know. That is why there is a massive investigation going on against Trump, while 38 of his butt boys were indicted or convicted already.
I doubt the DNC will appreciate Hillary trying to run either...

Can you imagine Trump running again with this legal liability on top of him?

Can you imagine Trump running again with this legal liability on top of him?
I don't think his heart or golf cart will make it..

Forum List

Back