Romney calls for nation to 'get behind' Biden

Funny how you think you get a say in our affairs.

I don't. Neither do you, unless you are a govt bureaucrat.
I'm an American voter. I have a say, and I used it.

and lost...get over it...
Y'all keep pretending the final count has been certified and the electoral college has voted.

Neither of those has happened. I know you know next to nothing about the American electoral process, but the media doesn't decide the outcome of elections.

Your electoral process if easy to understand.
The media don't decide? I agree. You should tell that to the Orange Buffoon who demanded the media give him certain states.
I see the problem. You're letting the media do your thinking for you.

And when that happens, no actual thinking gets done.

Unlike you, letting the Orange Buffoon do your thinking for you.
Thinking? I'd be surprised if you even know what the word means. I see you at best a drone, at worse, a Stepford Wife.
Well, gosh, that hurts my feelings something terrible.

Nope, wait...just gas.

Now this arc has degraded into playground insults. Why are you Deplorables so predictable. Maybe you shouldn't interact with your betters. Now off you go, Little Guy.
Dood. You SUCK at condescension. :auiqs.jpg:

I for one simply didn't vote for Papa B, Mitty, or John boy, and only voted for baby Bush after 9-11 which was my first vote for president after RR. As a Christian Conservative Libertarian I would never compromise my country or moral integrity for a candidate. I did vote for Trump, it was simply a vote for accomplishment and country over personality.

Republicans should treat Biden just as well as the dems treated Trump.
call for his impeachment. Call for his administration to be harassed. Treat him like the clown he is. If they get half a chance appoint a special prosecutor. Then hold a partisan impeachment. Then if we still have time obstruct everything he tries to do.
Where were you from 2008 to 2016??

You aint like Republicans being whiny bitches is something new

Hell we have listened to whiny bitches on the left and on the right since 1980. It isn’t going to change and both sides are turning up the hate everyday. If the GOP wins the House in 2022 we will see another impeachment and more of the same. The Dems and GOP are out of control with the hate. Maybe one day grown ups will run for office.

Why doesn't this asshole switch to the Democrat party where he belongs?
Republican Sen. Mitt Romney on Sunday called for the country to "get behind" President-elect Joe Biden and said he has seen no evidence of widespread voter fraud, even as President Donald Trump has pushed for election-related lawsuits and refused to concede the election.
"I think we get behind the new president, unless for some reason that's overturned, we get behind the new president and wish him the very best," Romney, who was the 2012 Republican presidential nominee, told CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union."
While CNN and other networks projected Saturday that Biden will become the 46th President of the United States and Kamala Harris will become vice president, Trump has pushed his attorneys to pursue legal challenges that would delay formal certification of the results. And as his path to reelection narrowed, the President pushed baseless claims of voter fraud -- claims Romney cast doubt on Sunday.
"I do believe, however, that it's destructive to the cause of democracy to suggest widespread fraud or corruption. There's just no evidence of that at this stage. And I think it's important for us to recognize that the world is watching," Romney said.
Why do republicans keep nominating guys for president that they all later claim to hate??

View attachment 414794
The Republican establishment is dominated by douchebag RINOs. I seriously don't understand why any rank and file Republicans vote for these weasels.

Any day now...right?

There must be something going on there. They've had this hard drive since last December. If there was nothing on it, they wouldn't have it for this long and return it back to Hunter.

Probably because it's not Hunter's.
Not a single Biden has denied it's his.

Not a single FBI agent has confirmed it either
Wrong.

Federal investigators reportedly have confirmed that the files from Hunter Biden’s laptop are not part of a Russian disinformation effort, as claimed by some Democratic officials and establishment media figures.

John Ratcliffe, the U.S. director of national intelligence, had said Monday that the laptop that belonged to Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s son “is not part of some Russian disinformation campaign, and I think it is clear that the American people know that.”

A day later, Fox News producer Jake Gibson, citing a “senior federal law enforcement official,” said on Twitter that the FBI confirmed it had possession of the laptop and both the bureau and the Department of Justice agreed with Ratcliffe’s assessment.

ONE senior federal law enforcement official says:
1-The FBI and DOJ concur with DNI Ratcliffe’s assessment that Hunter Biden’s laptop and emails in question were not part of a Russian disinformation campaign.
2-The FBI DOES have possession of the Hunter Biden laptop in question.
— Jake Gibson (@JakeBGibson) October 20, 2020
LOLOLOL

You're still going on about that laptop? America doesn't care. We still elected Joe Biden to be the next president of the United States. Nobody outside of President-elect Biden's circle gives a shit about Hunter Biden.
You don't get to dictate what other people see as important. It's well past time you accepted that reality.

But no, we get it. Your irrational hatred of one man is so intense you'd rather elect a senile corrupt pedophile.
LOL

Of course I don't. America spoke for me.

4l3052.jpg
Yes, that fantasy is important to you.
And by "fantasy," you mean ...

Untitled.jpg

Romney has traded on people's goodwill for his entire life.

He still has no fucking clue.

Fuck unity and the bullshitters on the left calling for it.
And to think...8 years ago you voted for him. Lol

I voted against Obama......that fact that I had a steamy pile of shit (to vote for) that didn't stink as bad as Obama didn't make it easy.

I voted against Obama......that fact that I had a steamy pile of shit (to vote for) that didn't stink as bad as Obama didn't make it easy.

And who did you vote for?

That's really none of your fucking business.

How many times do I have to explain that to you ?

What makes you think you are entitled to an answer ?

Moron

“Liberty is better served by presenting a clear target to one’s opponents than by joining with them in an insincere and useless brotherliness.”
- Benedetto Croce

Any day now...right?

There must be something going on there. They've had this hard drive since last December. If there was nothing on it, they wouldn't have it for this long and return it back to Hunter.

Probably because it's not Hunter's.
Not a single Biden has denied it's his.

Not a single FBI agent has confirmed it either
Wrong.

Federal investigators reportedly have confirmed that the files from Hunter Biden’s laptop are not part of a Russian disinformation effort, as claimed by some Democratic officials and establishment media figures.

John Ratcliffe, the U.S. director of national intelligence, had said Monday that the laptop that belonged to Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s son “is not part of some Russian disinformation campaign, and I think it is clear that the American people know that.”

A day later, Fox News producer Jake Gibson, citing a “senior federal law enforcement official,” said on Twitter that the FBI confirmed it had possession of the laptop and both the bureau and the Department of Justice agreed with Ratcliffe’s assessment.

ONE senior federal law enforcement official says:
1-The FBI and DOJ concur with DNI Ratcliffe’s assessment that Hunter Biden’s laptop and emails in question were not part of a Russian disinformation campaign.
2-The FBI DOES have possession of the Hunter Biden laptop in question.
— Jake Gibson (@JakeBGibson) October 20, 2020
LOLOLOL

You're still going on about that laptop? America doesn't care. We still elected Joe Biden to be the next president of the United States. Nobody outside of President-elect Biden's circle gives a shit about Hunter Biden.
You don't get to dictate what other people see as important. It's well past time you accepted that reality.

But no, we get it. Your irrational hatred of one man is so intense you'd rather elect a senile corrupt pedophile.
LOL

Of course I don't. America spoke for me.

4l3052.jpg
Yes, that fantasy is important to you.
And by "fantasy," you mean ...

Wrong, yoiu dumb turd, none of thos votes have been ceritfied. Your chart proves nothing except your own gullibility.

And to thinnk, you voted for a corrupt senile pedophile.
And to think he kicked your blob's ass.
He only had the help of the fake news media, the rest of the media, Hollywood, academia and teacher's unions. Yeah, he's a real winner!

He only had the help of the fake news media, the rest of the media, Hollywood, academia and teacher's unions. Yeah, he's a real winner!

Bottom line. He kicked your blob's ass. Trump is a loser.

Bottom line. He kicked your blob's ass. Trump is a loser.
Bottom line: that's no great achievement, you dumb bitch. Republicans are playing against a stacked deck. You believe Biden should be admired for achieving something that should be easier than falling down.

... The Republican establishment is dominated by douchebag RINOs. I seriously don't understand why any rank and file Republicans vote for these weasels.

As far as I heard Donald Trump likes to found an own TV and an own political party. So the "weasels" - wonderful animals by the way, my most beloved heraldic beast - are only a little faster and the rest of the republican party will have to follow this "weasels" very soon. I guess Trump never was a republican - he used the republican party, that's all.

hermelin_naturecolors_Fotolia_com_800x450.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back