Romney caught on tape

No, they are absolutely dependent. That was already established as well.

The only liar here is you, Smear. How does your faith jibe with your hacktics?

Oh wait, I imagine you were lying about that, too, you skank.
bull crap....just because they owe no federal income taxes does not mean they are on the federal welfare dole....many just did not earn enough to owe any income taxes....

but they still paid federal gasoline taxes and federal cigarette taxes and federal social security taxes and federal medicare taxes and other federal excise taxes....all of which these taxes are used to pay for the federal budget and reduces the yearly deficits of the federal budget spending.

Being on the federal welfare dole is not the same as being dependent.

But I don't expect you to understand such fine points. You're too busy scrambling to promote lies and establish a tyranny.

Reading is not your strong suit is it?

What the quote said was that 2/3 of the 47% pay PAYROLL TAXES

Which for those with reading issues, means they work for a living
Not only they are working for a living, they are paying for a good portion of the federal budget spending that is touted to be too high... left and right.

Amazing that you still believe that crap after being shown over and over that you are totally wacked in the head... How dense is the left?

they are dense.

And they are also liars.

They're not paying federal income taxes, which I believe is the topic of discussion with regards to taxes? Certainly they're paying social security, unemployments, state, local, etc.. but not federal.
many on the right do not say "income tax" they say they pay no taxes Newby, and in addition to this, income taxes are only 1/3 of the taxes collected to pay for the federal budget. I don't understand this twisting and turning that occurs? Why NOT include what is paid in SS taxes and Medicare taxes when these things are included in all of the federal budget spending that is touted by those on the right...why exclude the tax revenues collected for them while including them in the outlays and spending? It just makes no sense and is only done to twist and turn things so that they are deceiving imo.

and in addition to those taxes collected by the working class to pay for the budget are cigarette taxes and gasoline taxes of which these lower 50% earners pay as well....which goes towards the federal budget....

and then you take all that they purchase from corporations, of which a good portion of the corporate taxes paid are retrieved from....

these people ARE paying federal taxes that contribute to paying for the federal budget.

As said, it is deceiving to take out payroll taxes and these other taxes that they pay while including the cost of social security and the cost of medicare in the budget...in the federal spending...

and in my opinion it is ONLY DONE to deceive...the averalge voter on the right....it's done to infuriate them...it's done as a lie....imo.

Why exclude what's being paid into SS and medicare?? Well, that's simple, because at some point, you're going to take that money right back out of the system when you're retired. SS and medicare were supposed to be separate funds, kept set aside, but we all know that they're not. And how much of what is collected in SS and medicare every day is going right back out the door to support those who are currently collecting because that fund was pillaged?? It would be different if they were paying into it without the promise of getting it back at retirement, but that's not how it's supposed to work. Not only that, you're paying it and receiveing no ROI for your trouble either, which is why the whole SS system needs revamped. When you pay into SS without the benefit of receiving it back later, then you might have a point that it should be counted as part of their tax contribution, but until then it should not.

And as far as coroporations go, you're right, so why does the left want to hurt the poor by raising taxes on corporations only to have them increase the price of their product or service, costing the poor to pay even more for them? Instead they demonize the corporations and try to get the poor suckers that are buying their goods and services to demonize right along with them since most of them are too ignorant to understand they're raising their own costs. It's brilliant when you think of it. :lol:

I don't see the 'deception'? Deception in what regards? The only deception I see is a bunch of elitist, very wealthy leftists that have made their fortunes off of the results of captialism urging those less fortunate to hate those that have succeeded because they only seek to control and use them to their own ends, power and greed.

I love that line. The hypocracy of liberals is just plain amazing!!

Romney didn't bash any of them. He stated how many there are, and he said there would be no point in pandering to people who are dead set for Obama.

And he was right on all counts.
Bull crud...he disparaged them ALL, saying they were all dependent on gvt handouts which is simply a big fat lie.

He said 47% are receiving government aid.. IT'S A FACT. You leftist "gimme mine" groupies own this.. LOL I think it's hilarious you're all screeching and moaning about the truth hitting home now.:eusa_boohoo:

It does make you wonder, or maybe they just choose to reject reality.

Bull crud...he disparaged them ALL, saying they were all dependent on gvt handouts which is simply a big fat lie.

He said 47% are receiving government aid.. IT'S A FACT. You leftist "gimme mine" groupies own this.. LOL I think it's hilarious you're all screeching and moaning about the truth hitting home now.:eusa_boohoo:

Well can you blame them? The reality is that their guy has failed at every step by every measure. If we were that bad off we would probably deflect like that too...

Romney didn't bash any of them. He stated how many there are, and he said there would be no point in pandering to people who are dead set for Obama.

Lefties want the hand outs but whine when you point out how many take the hand outs. :eusa_whistle:

bull crap....just because they owe no federal income taxes does not mean they are on the federal welfare dole....many just did not earn enough to owe any income taxes....

but they still paid federal gasoline taxes and federal cigarette taxes and federal social security taxes and federal medicare taxes and other federal excise taxes....all of which these taxes are used to pay for the federal budget and reduces the yearly deficits of the federal budget spending.

Being on the federal welfare dole is not the same as being dependent.

But I don't expect you to understand such fine points. You're too busy scrambling to promote lies and establish a tyranny.
really? Okay dearest, then you tell us all what "being dependent" on the gvt means?

Minors do pay federal income tax if they are being paid a high enough salary. That doesn't happen very often.

Another group Mitten has bashed, big surprise.

The elderly.
The working poor.
Middle class families.
Those serving in the military.
Minors.

Mitten has no use for any of them.

You're a fucktard.

How much does the average 6 year old pay in SS taxes each year, Herr Goebbels?

Like I said, you're a fucktard.
Obviously you don't now that anyone under 18 is considered a minor.

:lmao:

That is not a fact

You can be supporting a family of four making $25,000 a year

With deductions for your children, childcare expenses and a Standard Deduction you end up paying no federal taxes

What federal aid is this working family receiving?

I know there are some decent democrats out there who actually tell the truth but honestly, they're few and far inbetween. We've seen the liberal posse here who have no problem lying all day long and then telling us we didn't see what we really saw.. ie The Ambassador being drug thru the streets with Ravi ALL DAY LONG telling us we were not seeing that, he was at the hospital. I can give example after example.. Hell, in this thread alone. ANYTHING TO WIN.. The end justifies the means.

I'll say one thing.

It's now base against base. For reals. I'm afraid that the center will go more towards Obama.
That's what Mitten gets when he dabbles in class warfare.

What a putz.

Obama is the master of class warfare after all. Only problem for Obama is that this issue will only last a day or so and then they're going to get back to the fact that we have a dead ambassador and no answers. We have islamic flags flying over U.S. embassies and no response from Washington.

That is not a fact

You can be supporting a family of four making $25,000 a year

With deductions for your children, childcare expenses and a Standard Deduction you end up paying no federal taxes

What federal aid is this working family receiving?

Why don't you start with those refundable tax credits? And if Obama weren't keeping the economy in the dumps and causing gas prices, food and home energy supplies to skyrocket, it wouldn't be necessary for 47% of the U.S population to be on government assistance.

What did Romney say that wasn't true? 47% either get benefits or support peoples right to it.

They're NOT going to vote for him no matter what!

Sure they are. There are plenty of poor idiots or people living off of government checks on this site alone who plan to vote for him.

Warrior
Stephanie
Two Thumbs
Lovebear
etc....
And kgrill. I believe Annie has also admitted to getting government handouts in the past.

Oh the list goes on. Sniper is on unemployment, Willow is on Medicare, etc.....89% of them may be an understatement.

and even the wealthiest earner does not pay ANY INCOME TAX on the first 10k or so that they earn.

They pay federal gas taxes? How much gas do you think a poor person is buying these days? Not only that, why aren't they upset at the amount they're paying the federal government for something that is such a necessity? The feds make more off of a gallon of gas in taxes for doing absolutely nothing to get it to market than the big nasty oil companies do. Why do the feds hate poor people so much?? Look at what you pay per gallon to the government next time you stop for gas, it's assinine! Why wouldn't the poor then promote more drilling in our own back yard to lower prices and create better, higher paying jobs?? Yet the dems are totally against that? Why??

Federal cigarette taxes? Seriously? Why are the feds taxing ciggies to being with? They didn't do anything to produce them, market them, sell them? Why do the feds hate poor people who are smokers? I'm guessing the poor smoker will someday get government funded healthcare to treat the illnesses they get for smoking, so I'm sure it will all be a wash in the end anyway. How do the poor afford ciggies when they can't afford to do anything else is another mystery as well.

Social Security and Medicare - As pointed out in my earlier post, they will be receiving all of that back in retirement, so again it's a wash.

They're just not contributing, so they don't care how much the taxes are, they aren't paying them. And as long as they hear 'tax the wealthy', 'those scums have made their fortunes off of your back and at your detriment', and then along with that they're promised everything for 'free', of course they're going to vote for who's making all the promises. However, what most of them don't realize or even care about is that what they're voting for eventually for themselves and their children is slavery.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Forum List

Back