Romney NOT Running

That is exactly what I am (a Gerald Ford Republican). Anybody to your left begins with Genghis Khan, Kosh. You are a simple train wreck.

Wrong again far left drone that voted for Obama and supports his illegal wars..
Kosh, you are the neo-con; you are the one who supported Bush from the get go; you are the one who would let the hungry and the ill die rather than help his fellow American.

Even Edward Baiamonte is more moral than you.

More far left propaganda to cover the fact that this far left drone will not come out of the closet..
hey i like how you answered those allegations against you kosh....brilliant....

And proves my comments!

That is exactly what I am (a Gerald Ford Republican). Anybody to your left begins with Genghis Khan, Kosh. You are a simple train wreck.

Wrong again far left drone that voted for Obama and supports his illegal wars..
Kosh, you are the neo-con; you are the one who supported Bush from the get go; you are the one who would let the hungry and the ill die rather than help his fellow American.

Even Edward Baiamonte is more moral than you.

More far left propaganda to cover the fact that this far left drone will not come out of the closet..
hey i like how you answered those allegations against you kosh....brilliant....

And proves my comments!

All Kosh can say is lefty lefty lefty and when called out gets mad, starts spamming and trolling, then gets in trouble.

Kosh, your vision is limited by your far right reactionary blinders. You cannot see the larger picture because you limit yourself ideologically.

That means you don't have to think and that means anything you don't understand you get to label "lefty."

That is not very wise at all.

Fact: no far right candidate can or will get the nomination.

Fact: it will probably be Bush or Christie with outside possibilities of Paul, Kasich, or Walker.

You should line up behind a real possibility not a dream in wonderland.

He pardoned NIxon to save the country from an impeachment hearing that would have torn us apart. He did the right thing. BTW, Nixon never lied under oath like Clinton did. Both Clintons that is.

There was no need for an "impeachment hearing", as Nixon had already resigned.

And there's a good chance that had their been a criminal trial, Nixon would have been acquitted.

But there should have been a trial.

Instead, we now have the horrible precedence of using the power of Pardon to excuse abuses of office by the President.

how many criminals did Clinton pardon? A Nixon trial would have accomplished nothing. He lied about his party spying on the other party, but not under oath-----------------BFD!

What I remember about the Clinton years was that we had peace, prosperity and 4% unemployment.

But you are deluded if you think Bush-41 or Dole could have won if Perot wasn't in the mix. Most polling with Perot taken out showed his votes splitting pretty much evenly.
if Bush and Dole could not convince people that they are who you should vote for....thats on them,not the people who voted for Perot....

the facts remain. Perot elected Clinton. Twist all you like, that is what happened.
sounds like an excuse....maybe Bush should have convinced people WHY they should vote for him....so why didnt he?....

Clinton got 41% of the vote. Why couldn't he get half of the american voters to support him. This is not about why Bush 41 ran a crappy campaign, its about how a third party gets us the worst result.
fish look.....if Bush could not convince me to vote for him,if Clinton could not convince me to vote for him....but Perot managed too convince me he is the guy....then thats on Clinton and Bush....not me....they all have the same amount of time....

I agree, what point are you trying to make? The fact that Perot was in the race is the reason Clinton won. Do you dispute that?

Clinton lied about an affair, while Nixon was attacking the foundations of the nation, Redfish.

Stay balanced, please.

if Bush and Dole could not convince people that they are who you should vote for....thats on them,not the people who voted for Perot....

the facts remain. Perot elected Clinton. Twist all you like, that is what happened.
sounds like an excuse....maybe Bush should have convinced people WHY they should vote for him....so why didnt he?....

Clinton got 41% of the vote. Why couldn't he get half of the american voters to support him. This is not about why Bush 41 ran a crappy campaign, its about how a third party gets us the worst result.
fish look.....if Bush could not convince me to vote for him,if Clinton could not convince me to vote for him....but Perot managed too convince me he is the guy....then thats on Clinton and Bush....not me....they all have the same amount of time....

I agree, what point are you trying to make? The fact that Perot was in the race is the reason Clinton won. Do you dispute that?

I don't think you can prove that, Redfish, quantitatively.

please list the specific things that obozo did to push up the market and lower gas prices.

your unemployment claim is bullshit because they changed the way they calculate it. They no longer count people who have given up looking for work. The actual UE rate is closer to 15%.

Actually, we are calculating it the way we've ALWAYS calculated it.

the UE6 number that you guys like to drag out includes part time workers and those who have given up looking, and it's only 11%.

NO, they changed it under obama. Check it out, you are wrong.

please list the specific things that obozo did to push up the market and lower gas prices.

your unemployment claim is bullshit because they changed the way they calculate it. They no longer count people who have given up looking for work. The actual UE rate is closer to 15%.

the UE6 number that you guys like to drag out includes part time workers and those who have given up looking, and it's only 11%.

You can prove it if you have the evidence, Redfish.

I don't think you can prove that, Redfish, quantitatively.

No, of course not. But the post election polls said that more Perot voters would have voted for Bush if Perot was not in the race. The logical conclusion of that is that Perot voters helped elect Clinton.

Advance Indiana 8482 Obama Administration Manipulated Unemployment Statistics To Achieve Lower Rate

Clinton lied about an affair, while Nixon was attacking the foundations of the nation, Redfish.

Stay balanced, please.

Nixon lied about his party breaking into the office of the dem party in the watergate hotel. He did not lie under oath, and it was an insignificant event that had no impact on the "foundations of the nation" What a stupid thing to say.

Clinton lied under oath about having sex in the oval office with a girl young enough to be his daughter. He defiled the oval office and then lied about under oath.

how many criminals did Clinton pardon? A Nixon trial would have accomplished nothing. He lied about his party spying on the other party, but not under oath-----------------BFD!

Clinton pardoned a lot of people he shouldn't have. But Ford was the one who set the precedent that you can use the power of pardon to make scandals go away - something Bush-41, Clinton and Bush-43 all used it for.

A Nixon trial would have accomplished something VERY important. It would have proven that the President is not above the law.

Advance Indiana 8482 Obama Administration Manipulated Unemployment Statistics To Achieve Lower Rate

Guy, Blogs aren't proof. I know a guy who runs a blog that says UFO's are real.

No they haven't, you are making that up.

Nixon lied about his party breaking into the office of the dem party in the watergate hotel. He did not lie under oath, and it was an insignificant event that had no impact on the "foundations of the nation" What a stupid thing to say.

There was a lot more to it than that. There was the spying on Americans, the abuse of power, the payoffs to witnesses, all of which Nixon was dumb enough to tape himself doing.

Clinton lied under oath about having sex in the oval office with a girl young enough to be his daughter. He defiled the oval office and then lied about under oath.

First, he never had sex IN the Oval Office. Other rooms, yes.

Second, I doubt he was the first or last president who had sex with a woman other than his wife.

Third, having sex with a woman other than your wife isn't against the law.

Fourth, lying about it in court might be a crime, but most of us would lie in court about that.

Clinton pardoned a lot of people he shouldn't have. But Ford was the one who set the precedent that you can use the power of pardon to make scandals go away - something Bush-41, Clinton and Bush-43 all used it for.

A Nixon trial would have accomplished something VERY important. It would have proven that the President is not above the law.

then why do you think obama is above the law? Why do you not hold him responsible for his unconstitutional acts? is it because he is a half black liberal democrat?

then why do you think obama is above the law? Why do you not hold him responsible for his unconstitutional acts? is it because he is a half black liberal democrat?

You haven't proven to me he has broken a law. Pissing you off by being half-black isn't against the law.

Guy, Blogs aren't proof. I know a guy who runs a blog that says UFO's are real.

can you prove that what they said is wrong? No? didn't think so.

You haven't proven to me he has broken a law. Pissing you off by being half-black isn't against the law.

his EO on amnesty is a violation of law. his killing by drone is a violation of law. his targeting of american citizens via the IRS is a violation of law. operating without a federal budget for 6 years is a violation of law.

his ethnicity does not bother me at all. I would oppose him if he was a pasty faced irishman with curly red hair.

its you lefties who are obsessed with race, thats why I made the comment

Yes, I saw that. I guess it is Jeb's to lose now?

Lol the left wishes. They want Bush so bad so they can run their only shitty candidate Clinton. They know the dynasty issue will be fairly big and turn off a significant amount of voters that would have gone D.

I'm not here to push a Republican win, Republicans are big Government low lives. Just simply stating the reality that is already present today. The dynasty question will prolly be asked of Bush or Clinton if either or both make it to the GE. Neither will though~

Forum List

Back