Romney was 100% right

The cold war ended 30 years ago. That is a perfectly logical reason to think that Russia is no longer a threat. That is if you are a naïve frat boy. Hell even Palin got it right. Man it must hurt to realize Obama, with all his administration to help, is dumber then Palin.

What would Romney have done to keep Russia out of the Crimea?
Be specific.

Don't know, don't care that is not the subject.

Hey what ever happened with Iran? Was that just pre-election BS trumped up to help Obama? Nothing has changed but I see nothing in the news. More propaganda.

Republicans turned to other fake scandals once it ran out of steam.

Too bad the GOP doesn't run on their successes. Like, uh, well, like..........nevermind.

projection!!!!!!!

fake scandals like
the war on women
binders full of women, why was that even discssed, let alone for a week in a presidential election. I guess the press wanted 4 more years to suck obama off

The cold war ended 30 years ago. That is a perfectly logical reason to think that Russia is no longer a threat. That is if you are a naïve frat boy. Hell even Palin got it right. Man it must hurt to realize Obama, with all his administration to help, is dumber then Palin.

What would Romney have done to keep Russia out of the Crimea?
Be specific.

That's so not his point....

I'm still thinking fundy Islam and guys who blow up marthons in US cities are the biggest threat, but then I still think Mittens is a fcking plutocrat

Romney was 100% not elected.

But Obama was.

Twice.

1379396_743433412345193_1523934257_n.jpg

Romney lost to an unpopular, polarizing, black President. Who cares what he was right or wrong about! He is a loser with magic underwear and he was a precursor (one of the main reasons) to Obamacare. One of the worst nominees by the GOP...McCain choosing Palin as VP being the absolute worst.

Romney lost to an unpopular, polarizing, black President. Who cares what he was right or wrong about! He is a loser with magic underwear and he was a precursor (one of the main reasons) to Obamacare. One of the worst nominees by the GOP...McCain choosing Palin as VP being the absolute worst.
That Obama won is a testament to the idiocy of the electorate, and apparently yours as well.

That Obama won is a testament to the idiocy of the electorate, and apparently yours as well.

Ah yes, out comes the elitist argument. I recall it well from academia in the 80s.

What, because I think Romney was an idiot, you think I voted for Obama. Because I pointed out that Romney is the father of Obamacare, you think I voted Obama? You think because I have the audacity to criticize the GOP, I voted for Obama. You are the idiot! Unlike you, I think for myself and can criticize the party I associate with. Romney is a loser and lost an election the GOP should have easily won.

Why is is every fucking dumb ass pseudo-fucking-conservative have to resort to the personal and ad hominem attacks whenever they disagree with someone. Fucking douchebag idiots...worst than your pansy liberal counterparts.

Ah yes, out comes the elitist argument. I recall it well from academia in the 80s.
Trust me, I am far from elitist. I do have an amazing grasp of the obvious though.

Why is is every fucking dumb ass pseudo-fucking-conservative have to resort to the personal and ad hominem attacks whenever they disagree with someone. Fucking douchebag idiots...worst than your pansy liberal counterparts.

Really? :lol:

What, because I think Romney was an idiot, you think I voted for Obama. Because I pointed out that Romney is the father of Obamacare, you think I voted Obama? You think because I have the audacity to criticize the GOP, I voted for Obama. You are the idiot! Unlike you, I think for myself and can criticize the party I associate with. Romney is a loser and lost an election the GOP should have easily won.

I neither know nor much care who you voted for. My evaluation was founded on the content of your post. Judging by your response I have no doubt not only to your idiocy, but now to your immaturity as well.

I neither know nor much care who you voted for. My evaluation was founded on the content of your post. Judging by your response I have no doubt not only to your idiocy, but now to your immaturity as well.

You pseudo-conservative-fucking ass-tard...you clearly made an assumption and clearly decided to call me an idiot because I don't hold the same beliefs as you...you pseudo-conservative retard. Now I can see why people just flame instead of actually making arguments....this is kind of fun you pseudo-GOP-pussy-whipped asswipe. Try reading for comprehension next time. If you don't understand, ask instead of assuming.

Forum List

Back