Romney was Robbed...

did I make the claim that they did or did not fudge the numbers? just pointing out your defense they did not do it because it didn't work is idiotic. I reserve my judgment if it was or was not done till more evidence is provided

The thread title says Romney was robbed. Do you need an explanation as to how that makes my 'defense' relevant?

it is not relevant because it is a ridicules defense saying it didn't work there for they didn't do it

Who is the burden of proof on?

did I make the claim that they did or did not fudge the numbers? just pointing out your defense they did not do it because it didn't work is idiotic. I reserve my judgment if it was or was not done till more evidence is provided

The thread title says Romney was robbed. Do you need an explanation as to how that makes my 'defense' relevant?

it is not relevant because it is a ridicules defense saying it didn't work there for they didn't do it

The only claims I made in my original post were:

"So not only is there no evidence someone skewed the numbers to Obama's benefit, there is also no evidence the numbers worked to Obama's benefit."

Where are you claiming I'm wrong with saying that exactly?

I said he probably wasnt robbed. Again, what does him being black have to do with anything? Why are you guys so freaking obsessed with skin color? if Obama was white his policies would still be destroying our nation. Are we supposed to just ignore that because he's black?

You're worried about the birther thing? Seriously. Millions of people are losing their insurance because of bad policy and you are worried about a few whack jobs who believe a conspiracy Clinton started?

You miss the forest for the trees.

Criticize the policy until the cows come home. I citicize his naivety quite often.

Questioning the legitimacy of the President, at this date, is based on his skin color and nothing else. Again, deny it all you wish; you know it is the case.

that's just disgusting...I'm sure you said that same thing about Bush...oh wait, his skin was White wasn't it?

that's low and is now only used to try and make people shut up

At some point you have to accept that your guy lost. I will admit that I was not happy about the decision the Supreme Court rendered in December of 2000 basically stating that we didn't have time to get it right. But after that, it was "All Hail President Bush, your president, my president, our President." I remember typing it numerous times on the message board I was on.

Have you ever accepted Obama as your president? I doubt it.

"So not only is there no evidence someone skewed the numbers to Obama's benefit, there is also no evidence the numbers worked to Obama's benefit."

see that is where your wrong there is evidence there is an eye witness that has agreed to be interviewed by authorities

Questioning the legitimacy of the President, at this date, is based on his skin color and nothing else. Again, deny it all you wish; you know it is the case.

Safe to say, then, that you only support him because of the color of his skin?

Bull sh*t.

I accept he is the President of the United States and I like his philosophy and a great number of his programs.

If this was 1980 or 1984 Romney would of got 300+ elv as 59% of the white vote would of easily put him in the white house. Probably of won California too.

Needed to pass the amnesty/enforcement bill as 28% of the Hispanic vote is way down from 44% from under Bush. You will lose until you do....

They're now powerful enough to prevent the republican party nationally from holding the white house. IF You do stupid shit.
It is sad when you have to give amnesty to criminals to win the WH.

I agree.

But who created this situation?

Why do we have an illegal alien "problem"?

Mostly because rich people don't want to pay an American a fair wage. So the ones who are too lazy or can't move their factory to a third world country instead move their third world country to America.

And then we have to deal with the consequences of assimilating them.

see that is where your wrong there is evidence there is an eye witness that has agreed to be interviewed by authorities

That is not evidence. That is someone saying there might be someone who might have evidence.

That is not evidence. That is someone saying there might be someone who might have evidence.

Well, if you recall, more people entered the workforce that month than got jobs yet the unemployment rate went down significantly.

That may not be evidence....but it certainly seems somewhat fishy to me.

Criticize the policy until the cows come home. I citicize his naivety quite often.

that's just disgusting...I'm sure you said that same thing about Bush...oh wait, his skin was White wasn't it?

that's low and is now only used to try and make people shut up

At some point you have to accept that your guy lost. I will admit that I was not happy about the decision the Supreme Court rendered in December of 2000 basically stating that we didn't have time to get it right. But after that, it was "All Hail President Bush, your president, my president, our President." I remember typing it numerous times on the message board I was on.

Have you ever accepted Obama as your president? I doubt it.

When will "you guys" accept that Bush beat your guys twice? When did you accept Bush as "your" president?

Turn about is a bitch, isn't it?

Well, if you recall, more people entered the workforce that month than got jobs yet the unemployment rate went down significantly.

That may not be evidence....but it certainly seems somewhat fishy to me.

Because there are two different surveys in play here. The employer survey determines the unemployment rate. The household survey determines the number of jobs created.

If this was 1980 or 1984 Romney would of got 300+ elv as 59% of the white vote would of easily put him in the white house. Probably of won California too.

Needed to pass the amnesty/enforcement bill as 28% of the Hispanic vote is way down from 44% from under Bush. You will lose until you do....

They're now powerful enough to prevent the republican party nationally from holding the white house. IF You do stupid shit.

It is sad when you have to give amnesty to criminals to win the WH.

I agree.

But who created this situation?

Why do we have an illegal alien "problem"?

Mostly because rich people don't want to pay an American a fair wage. So the ones who are too lazy or can't move their factory to a third world country instead move their third world country to America.

And then we have to deal with the consequences of assimilating them.

This all has roots to NAFTA. Regardless of who signed it into action this opened the door for businesses to leave and border crossers to multiply. Free trade agreements hurt the American economy and must be done away with.

Avatar, why couldn't you outright say he was NOT robbed?

Why give credence to this tripe with words like "PROBABLY NOT?"

Are you really that partisan?

Because there could be evidence I'm unaware of.

Doesn't change the fact that Obama lied his butt off. Nor does it change the fact that those stats were manufactured for the election.

It's the American people who are getting robbed. You are the ones who put the robbers in power.

"59th Street Bridge Song"

Mr President , whatcha knowin'
I've come to watch your power flowin'
The hurricane kicked up the cobblestones
We're a little bit needy and feeling' soupy

Ba da, ba da, ba da, ba da...feelin soupy

"I've got deeds to do
And promises to keep
I'm dappled and drowsy and ready to sleep
But you and Christie will get Washington's best
I'm here to give you a FEMA life vest
Life, I love you
All is groovy"

The absolutists are killing the GOP, and no issue may be doing it more than this one. They're making it incredibly easy for the Dems to just point at them and say, "hey, look at THAT!"

If the party were not so full of itself, it would see that it could easily attract more Hispanics if it were not so bull-headed on this one topic.

How about a guest worker program for those who are here, but them at the back of the immigration line, and let's all get the fuck on with our lives?

Is the GOP that set on continuing to shoot itself in the foot?

Guest worker program - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back