Romney's Mormon Patriotism: 5 Privileged Sons and No Volunteers?

Is this still the correct age list for the 5 wonder boys: Mitt and Ann Romney have 5 children, all sons: Tagg (37 years old), Matt (36), Josh (32), Ben (29), and Craig (26)?

Is it a religious thing or a class thing that keeps all 5 Romney sons out of harms way, while reaping most of the benefits of being an American?

like you gave a shit when Palins son was in the infantry IN Iraq?

1z6scr4.jpg

The left made up bullshit stories about Palin's son having to run from Alaska and signed up to get out of some made up charge.

Respect for the Armed Services from liberals? Rarely. Most times they are just a prop to the left when they aren't bashing the crap out of the troops for being "terrorists running into homes in the middle of the night and terrorizing women and children".

Does it really fucking matter? We're NOT electing Mitt Romney's sons, but Mitt Romney! A man that has spent his life being successful at everything he has done.

We need someone that has a strong idea of bringing things out of the shitter. After the last few presidents that's very important, I'd say. I'm tired of presidents pushing for failed "government centeralized" bullshit for economic policies, while history shows that free markets are what we need. FUCK CUBA, North Korea, Mao China, etc. To name a few failers of such.

America doesn't need a federal government acting like China's or Cuba's. This is one of the reasons why we need to unelect Obama!

This election is NOT about Romney's sons! It's about our very freedoms(how much governmental control do you want over your lifes) and between free markets, and centralized control of the market.

Last edited:
Dante is invisible

Dante could successfully start his own religion

Cool Romney's Mormon Patriotism: 5 Privileged Sons and No Volunteers?

Is this still the correct age list for the 5 wonder boys: Mitt and Ann Romney have 5 children, all sons: Tagg (37 years old), Matt (36), Josh (32), Ben (29), and Craig (26)?

Is it a religious thing or a class thing that keeps all 5 Romney sons out of harms way, while reaping most of the benefits of being an American?

Obviously I missed the era of Chelsea Clinton serving her country in the military while reaping the benefits of being an American.

Or the Bush's daughters.

And by your standards, hell's bells we better see Obama's two lovely daughters signing up for military service for all the benefits they have reaped as Americans.

Now I'm pointing out all of these President's children that have not served in jest. I don't expect everyone in the nation to have the capability of meeting the requirements for the Armed Forces.

And I don't hold it against them.

It's ridiculous to assume that military service is the only way to serve your country.

It's a bullshit argument.

So you're saying the Romney boys are a bunch of girls?

Does it really fucking matter? We're NOT electing Mitt Romney's sons, but Mitt Romney! A man that has spent his life being successful at everything he has done.
We need someone that has a strong idea of bringing things out of the shitter. After the last few presidents that's very important, I'd say. I'm tired of presidents pushing for failed "government centeralized" bullshit for economic policies, while history shows that free markets are what we need. FUCK CUBA, North Korea, Mao China, etc. To name a few failers of such.

America doesn't need a federal government acting like China's or Cuba's. This is one of the reasons why we need to unelect Obama!

This election is NOT about Romney's sons! It's about our very freedoms(how much governmental control do you want over your lifes) and between free markets, and centralized control of the market.

Yep.

Romney successfully protested that other kids should fight in Vietnam..while he was in France.

Sign of the Times – A Photo Shows Romney Backing Vietnam Draft - ABC News
Mitt Romney, 19, demonstrated in favour of Vietnam War draft | Mail Online

Nothing like a pro-war draft dodger..

Sallow, doesn't matter at all in this election year to the great majority of the independents and undecided voters. They would have had to lived during that era to understand, and all of us who did live then have made up our minds on this type of issue a long time ago.

Last edited:
Sallow, doesn't matter at all in this election year to the great majority of the independents and undecided voters. They would have had to lived during that era to understand, and all of us who did live then have made up our minds on this type of issue a long time ago.

Well no.

Romney is pretty unique in his stance.

Clinton was against Vietnam and ultimately registered for the draft..after avoiding it. Heck, even Bush performed some military service.. Add in that Bush's father was a hero in WWII.

Romney? He was in favor of the war. Just not so much so..that he was willing to risk his own skin.

Actually . . . yes. Romney is no more unique than Clinton in that he stayed out of Vietnam. Leftyism is no more desirable now then, and that is what the great majority feels now fifty years later.

Actually . . . yes. Romney is no more unique than Clinton in that he stayed out of Vietnam. Leftyism is no more desirable now then, and that is what the great majority feels now fifty years later.

Read again..Jake.

Clinton was against the Vietnam war. Protested against it. Avoided the draft..then ultimately registered.

Romney protested for the Vietnam war. He was fine with it. He just didn't want to risk his own skin. So he claimed he was a Mormon cleric..and went to France..

Get the difference yet?

Clinton => against war => avoids draft => registers.
Romney => pro war => dodges draft because of religion => goes to France to save the wine.

Difference ain't important, except to four old lefties.

Nothing to see here, folks, move along.

The difference is no longer relevant today, BDBoop, it just isn't to the center and undecided.

The difference is no longer relevant today, BDBoop, it just isn't to the center and undecided.

Romney is going to have skeletons. The man is 65. You aren't going to be able to explain away every single one with "it doesn't matter" "it was a long time ago" and my personal favorite, point at Obama and say he did worse.

If he is ALL that, he will get through this. And if he's not? He won't.

This one, since he apologized quickly, is over. If there are other skeletons, he will need to handle them. Your duty is to find them. That is what we are doing with Obama. The problems are trying to keep the wacks out of it: kenyans, swift boats, and so forth. Makes one want to pull his hair out.

This one, since he apologized quickly, is over. If there are other skeletons, he will need to handle them. Your duty is to find them. That is what we are doing with Obama. The problems are trying to keep the wacks out of it: kenyans, swift boats, and so forth. Makes one want to pull his hair out.

"Since he apologized quickly?" It's not an apology when you won't even admit you did it. And who apologizes for something they didn't do.

You want people to go deep? That's what they're doing. It just sucks when it happens to 'your guy.'

some things just scream out to be repeated.

let us not allow wingnut trolls to deflect, deceive, and degrade discussion... :eusa_shhh:

:lol:

If any and/or all of Governor Mitt Romney's sons have signed up for military service, they would be accused of denying opportunity for and screwing the disadvantaged.

Last edited:

"Since he apologized quickly?" It's not an apology when you won't even admit you did it. And who apologizes for something they didn't do. You want people to go deep? That's what they're doing. It just sucks when it happens to 'your guy.'

My guy handled it well, much better outcome than what I thought would happen. This issue is over except for the yelling on the boards.

Forum List

Back