Ron Paul: Crimea Secedes. So What?...

Hey dummy, that's between them and Russia. It's none of our business. We have enough problems right here at home. We don't have several $Billion in Tax Dollars to just throw around. We're $18 Trillion in Debt for God's sake. Man, you Communists and Neocons are so damn thick. It's very simple, just head over and fight and give em your own money. But don't force the rest of us to be as stupid.

Thats funny because our constitution says we are suppose to honor our agreements and treaties with other countries.... Or are you as normal for Paulbots advocating we ignore our constitution?

Actually, it doesn't say that. We signed hundreds of treaties with the American Indians, and we broke almost every one.

Yep. Starting with the creator of the dimocrap party and the worst offender -- Andrew Jackson. (Let the Supreme Court Enforce Its Decision)

dimocraps haven't stopped back-stabbing since.

A rapist agreed to the terms, the memorandum, with Ukraine that we would defend them. A dimocrap rapist.

So why should we expect another dimocrap scumbag to enforce an agreement made by a prior dimocrap scumbag president?

dimocraps lie. It's what they do

Your misadventure in Ukraine is not in our Constitution.

No the treaty we signed was.

I'd have to see the wording of the Treaty. And i'd have to see that Congress approved it. I'll look into it and get back to you. But i still don't support getting involved with this. We just have too many problems right here at home. We need revolutionary change in our Foreign Policy.

Take a civics class please.

I'd have to see the wording of the Treaty. And i'd have to see that Congress approved it. I'll look into it and get back to you. But i still don't support getting involved with this. We just have too many problems right here at home. We need revolutionary change in our Foreign Policy.

please cite the language in the constitution that says we must honor a treaty to protect Ukraine from its people voting for part of it to rejoin Russia.

and while you are at it, cite the language in treaty that requires that.

Do you really want us to put our military in harms way on this? WTF is wrong with you?

please cite the language in the constitution that says we must honor a treaty to protect Ukraine from its people voting for part of it to rejoin Russia.

and while you are at it, cite the language in treaty that requires that.

Do you really want us to put our military in harms way on this? WTF is wrong with you?

Again treaties are law of the land..... why is this hard for you to grasp? Again fuck you for thinking I am talking about war. I fucking hate the cowards that do this. Because i am not like you and wish to ignore a obvious problem and violation again of the constitution by this president doesn't mean I am calling for war. There were are are many thing we could have done and can do that would have and will stunt Putin's further advancement without firing a shot. Yet like a dishonest shit you accuse me of being all for war because I dont follow the isolationist policies of Wrong Paul. Ignoring this isnt going to make it better any more then ignoring Hitler in 1933 did.

And trying to get rid of Hugo Chavez in Venezuela because he brought OPEC countries together and wanted to increase the price of oil.

We did not do that.

Clearly you didn't do it. I mean, being able to acknowledge the new Venezuelan govt within less than a day happened just, because, they didn't know about it, and, oh, didn't pay the main people in charge loads of money. Er.............

Again, just because you ignore it, doesn't mean it didn't actually happen.

Just because you claim Venezuela is a dictatorship, doesn't mean it isn't democratic.

You need to take this off-topic bullshit to the Conspiracy Forum where it belongs.

can we get back on topic?

Crimea returning to Russia has Zero impact on the USA. Its none of our fricken business. We have enough problems here at home, we don't need to be trying to save the world from imaginery villains.

You're quite the visionary, Neville. I mean, what could happen?

............ :rolleyes:

what could happen? Crimea could rejoin Russia and resume paying Russian taxes. Russia would have access to oil and gas in crimean waters and would sell it to europeans. How awful.

Or, we could start WW3 :cuckoo:

Thanks for that wisdom, Neville. You can go back to hiding under the sofa now.

You're quite the visionary, Neville. I mean, what could happen?

............ :rolleyes:

what could happen? Crimea could rejoin Russia and resume paying Russian taxes. Russia would have access to oil and gas in crimean waters and would sell it to europeans. How awful.

Interesting that you side stepped his question, totally ignoring it.
One more time, Why should the US get involved, what could happen?

Interesting that you side stepped his question, totally ignoring it.
One more time, Why should the US get involved, what could happen?

it wasn't a question it was a statement...Perhaps you can learn the difference.

Your misadventure in Ukraine is not in our Constitution.

Good to know that our national treaties hang on your sterling approval there, Your Robeship. Almost as good as knowing you jump in with a position before you know anything about it, on general vague ideologies alone. Please, do let us know when you deign to put treaties on your reading list. I for one am on the edge of my fucking seat, so put me on the alert list for the verdict dump so I can drop everything.

:eusa_hand:

Last edited:
Even if the vote was corrupt, and there is no evidence that it was

Everything about it is evidence that it was corrupt, to say the least.

only the talking points from the idiots who want war with Russia. If you have some real proof, lets see it.

http://borgenproject.org/wp-content/uploads/Military-Crimea.jpg

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02856/crimea-soldiers_2856588k.jpg

http://cdn.ph.upi.com/sv/b/upi/UPI-...rational-control-of-the-Crimean-Peninsula.jpg

Thats funny because our constitution says we are suppose to honor our agreements and treaties with other countries....

Where exactly is that in our Constitution?

For your convenience, here is transcript of the US Constitution so you can pinpoint where it says we must honor our agreements and treaties with other countries

Transcript of the Constitution of the United States - Official Text

American Law is that International Accords become PART of the body of US Federal Law.

Accept that fact.

You need to take this off-topic bullshit to the Conspiracy Forum where it belongs.

Uh hu!!

So, pointing out that the US has done this sort of thing in the past has no relevance to the current situation?

As for conspiracy theory, I think you'll find, if you actually want to look, that the evidence is pretty clear on this one.

Thats funny because our constitution says we are suppose to honor our agreements and treaties with other countries....

Where exactly is that in our Constitution?

For your convenience, here is transcript of the US Constitution so you can pinpoint where it says we must honor our agreements and treaties with other countries

Transcript of the Constitution of the United States - Official Text

American Law is that International Accords become PART of the body of US Federal Law.

Accept that fact.

true, but it also says that presidents are to implement laws, not change them or ignore them.

But I do not believe that our agreement with Ukraine addresses the current situation where 96% of the people have voted to rejoin Russia.

Does the treaty say that the USA should intervene and countermand the will of the people?

Forum List

Back