Ron Paul: Crimea Secedes. So What?...

And I'm sure the fact that an overwhelming majority of Crimean people wanting to be part of Russia just doesn't matter to you.
It says more to the brave few who risked their lives to vote against the Russian annexation. Damn shames that most were not as brave.

If you care so much about Ukraine, you're welcome to suit up and head over to fight. You're also welcome to hand your own bank account over to em. But don't force all Taxpayers to pay for your misadventure. I don't give a rat's nuts about Ukraine. This conflict is between them and Russia. It has nothing to do with us. How many $Billions in Tax Dollars are gonna get flushed over there when it's all said and done?
We should mind our damn business for once. I'm sick of my Country and Great Britain always meddling. It's time to change our Foreign Policy.

Unlike most of you I have family still there. So yes I care about what happens to the country. Ron Paul being a coward means very little to me. He has always advocated taking it up the ass by dictators.

And I'm sure the fact that an overwhelming majority of Crimean people wanting to be part of Russia just doesn't matter to you.
It says more to the brave few who risked their lives to vote against the Russian annexation. Damn shames that most were not as brave.

If you care so much about Ukraine, you're welcome to suit up and head over to fight. You're also welcome to hand your own bank account over to em. But don't force all Taxpayers to pay for your misadventure. I don't give a rat's nuts about Ukraine. This conflict is between them and Russia. It has nothing to do with us. How many $Billions in Tax Dollars are gonna get flushed over there when it's all said and done? We should mind our damn business for once. I'm sick of my Country and Great Britain always meddling. It's time to change our Foreign Policy.

:clap::clap:

thats why people vote on things such as this. the majority decided. the minority can move to Ukraine if they don't want to stay in crimea.

How old are you? Because I am old enough to remember the soviet union and have many family members FROM the Ukraine to tell me what it was like. Perhaps you need to brush up on history a bit.

probably older than you. I too remember the USSR and understand why it broke up.

You keep claiming that the vote was fixed but you have not provided one shread of evidence to support that claim.
It broke up bevause much to Ron Pauls dismay people like Reagan and thatcher and Jhon Paul the second stood up to them.

If you care so much about Ukraine, you're welcome to suit up and head over to fight. You're also welcome to hand your own bank account over to em. But don't force all Taxpayers to pay for your misadventure. I don't give a rat's nuts about Ukraine. This conflict is between them and Russia. It has nothing to do with us. How many $Billions in Tax Dollars are gonna get flushed over there when it's all said and done?
We should mind our damn business for once. I'm sick of my Country and Great Britain always meddling. It's time to change our Foreign Policy.

Unlike most of you I have family still there. So yes I care about what happens to the country. Ron Paul being a coward means very little to me. He has always advocated taking it up the ass by dictators.

you and I are usually in agreement, but you are very wrong on this one.

No I am not. Maybe you need to look up Chamberlain to see where Ron Pauls bullshit leads.

How old are you? Because I am old enough to remember the soviet union and have many family members FROM the Ukraine to tell me what it was like. Perhaps you need to brush up on history a bit.

probably older than you. I too remember the USSR and understand why it broke up.

You keep claiming that the vote was fixed but you have not provided one shread of evidence to support that claim.
It broke up bevause much to Ron Pauls dismay people like Reagan and thatcher and Jhon Paul the second stood up to them.

OMG, the USSR fell apart because its economy fell apart, partly because of actions taken by Reagan, but mostly because of mismanagement and corruption.

exactly how did the Pope play in that breakup? thats a new one.

No I am not. Maybe you need to look up Chamberlain to see where Ron Pauls bullshit leads.

false analogy, but enjoy it if it makes you feel good.

Oh what are you dumbfucks going to say if Putin takes up the Russian scum in Moldova screaming for a Russian invasion????

If that is your kind of democracy, then we need to lock your ass in a cell until you die.

Hey dummy, that's between them and Russia. It's none of our business. We have enough problems right here at home. We don't have several $Billion in Tax Dollars to just throw around. We're $18 Trillion in Debt for God's sake. Man, you Communists and Neocons are so damn thick. It's very simple, just head over and fight and give em your own money. But don't force the rest of us to be as stupid.

OMG, the USSR fell apart because its economy fell apart, partly because of actions taken by Reagan, but mostly because of mismanagement and corruption.

exactly how did the Pope play in that breakup? thats a new one.

Read some history.

How the Pope 'Defeated Communism' (washingtonpost.com)

Oh what are you dumbfucks going to say if Putin takes up the Russian scum in Moldova screaming for a Russian invasion????

If that is your kind of democracy, then we need to lock your ass in a cell until you die.

Hey dummy, that's between them and Russia. It's none of our business. We have enough problems right here at home. We don't have several $Billion in Tax Dollars to just throw around. We're $18 Trillion in Debt for God's sake. Man, you Communists and Neocons are so damn thick. It's very simple, just head over and fight and give em your own money. But don't force the rest of us to be as stupid.

Thats funny because our constitution says we are suppose to honor our agreements and treaties with other countries.... Or are you as normal for Paulbots advocating we ignore our constitution?

Thats funny because our constitution says we are suppose to honor our agreements and treaties with other countries.... Or are you as normal for Paulbots advocating we ignore our constitution?

Not our fight. And we're broke. Confrontation with Russia is downright stupid. Most Americans don't even know what a Ukraine is. Most think it's a machine that picks up large objects. So save the $Billions in Tax Dollars and let's mind our own damn business for once.

Not our fight. And we're broke. Confrontation with Russia is downright stupid. Most Americans don't even know what a Ukraine is. Most think it's a machine that picks up large objects. So save the $Billions in Tax Dollars and let's mind our own damn business for once.

So your saying we ignore our constitution.....Again proving you are no different then progressives.

Actually, it doesn't say that. We signed hundreds of treaties with the American Indians, and we broke almost every one.

Actually, it doesn't say that. We signed hundreds of treaties with the American Indians, and we broke almost every one.
yes it does say that. The supreme law of the land....Is the words it uses.

So your saying we ignore our constitution.....Again proving you are no different then progressives.

Your misadventure in Ukraine is not in our Constitution.

No the treaty we signed was.

Somehow though, the US has done very well with using money to interfere in other countries to make even more money. The History of Latin America in the last 100 years is testament to that.

No the treaty we signed was.

I'd have to see the wording of the Treaty. And i'd have to see that Congress approved it. I'll look into it and get back to you. But i still don't support getting involved with this. We just have too many problems right here at home. We need revolutionary change in our Foreign Policy.

Forum List

Back