Ron Paul: Crimea Secedes. So What?...

Does Ron dementia Paul care about human rights violations???

Tatars losing their property to the incoming Russian scum and Ukrainians being kidnapped, tortured and some killed.

Russian troops hiding behind ski masks committing war crimes is ok with the insane fuck Ron Paul.

Ron Paul's policy is the only one that makes any sense for the United States.

Strange, dumbfuck....the people being kicked out of their homes, kidnapped, some tortured & killed...are non-Russians in Crimea. :eusa_whistle:

Tatars and Ukrainians in Crimea don't seem to like your fellow goons with guns and ski masks taking over their cities/homes.

The goons who are now in power in Kiev and yes Svoboda holds some key positions now as payback for their muscle in the overthrow made no bones about having wanted to strip away Crimea's autonomy.

I've listed the shit in their party platform till I'm blue in the face. The new government is seriously anti Russian and super uber Ukrainian nationalist.

Crimea is ethnically Russian for crying out loud. Why on earth would they want to stay with Kiev when the usurpers hate ethnic Russians so much?

you aren't of our nation or of our blood. Our nation was specifically founded by and for whites.

If you knew anything at all about my nation, you'd know that it wasn't founded on "blood" or any false notion of race, you stupid shit. Not only are you NOT an American, you don't deserve the privilege of residing in my country. GTFO, you worthless cur.

There are a few million dead Native Americans who know better.

That is not the sense in which I mentioned "blood," you idiot. Go learn some English, fool.

Who has said anything about military strikes against Russia

Ok, but even imposing sanctions on Russia is not a solution. you just haven''t figured what Ukraine , Belarus mean to us. we share the same culture , history, traditions, language. Those coutries are almost like the extention of russia. And any manifestation of violence against the population of those states is in some sense a mortal insult to every russian. To understand it you have to be russian so I don't expect you to.

I has the thought today that the next natural extention of Russia would be Belarus. Not the rest of Ukraine. But Belarus. Then here you are with just that idea. In a short while of living under the EU the Ukranians will be begging Russia to come in and throw the europeans out. The Ukranians will have their pensions cut in half to comply with EU austerity. They will lose the right to homes school children which is legal in Russia. They will also have to secularize the churches but gay rights parades will be showing your kids just what a half naked man jiggling his dick looks like. On the bright side they will get a good look at Miley Cyrus' tongue.

As an American watching the complete debauchery in my country my advice is to fight as hard as you can for your culture, your traditions and your language. If you don't the cult of multiculturalism will take it all away.

The constitution certainly allows the government to defend the country and defending the country has involved overthrowing threatening dictators in the past like Hitler and Saddam.

And destroying the constitution and international law with Muslims in Camp X-Ray in Guantanamo Bay.

That has not happened.

Of course it didn't. Anything uncomfortable doesn't make it into "history", right?

Belarus is the good Russian slave, they obey their orders.

Ukraine took off their chains and Russia responded with a military invasion behind the lies of a "defense force."

Belarus is supporting Russia in Ukraine...

If you knew anything at all about my nation, you'd know that it wasn't founded on "blood" or any false notion of race, you stupid shit. Not only are you NOT an American, you don't deserve the privilege of residing in my country. GTFO, you worthless cur.

There are a few million dead Native Americans who know better.

That is not the sense in which I mentioned "blood," you idiot. Go learn some English, fool.

crybaby.jpg

Thanks for confirming my point, as if it was needed...

Oh what are you dumbfucks going to say if Putin takes up the Russian scum in Moldova screaming for a Russian invasion????

If that is your kind of democracy, then we need to lock your ass in a cell until you die.

And trying to get rid of Hugo Chavez in Venezuela because he brought OPEC countries together and wanted to increase the price of oil.

We did not do that.

Clearly you didn't do it. I mean, being able to acknowledge the new Venezuelan govt within less than a day happened just, because, they didn't know about it, and, oh, didn't pay the main people in charge loads of money. Er.............

Again, just because you ignore it, doesn't mean it didn't actually happen.

Just because you claim Venezuela is a dictatorship, doesn't mean it isn't democratic.

can we get back on topic?

Crimea returning to Russia has Zero impact on the USA. Its none of our fricken business. We have enough problems here at home, we don't need to be trying to save the world from imaginery villains.

You're quite the visionary, Neville. I mean, what could happen?

............ :rolleyes:

what could happen? Crimea could rejoin Russia and resume paying Russian taxes. Russia would have access to oil and gas in crimean waters and would sell it to europeans. How awful.

Or, we could start WW3 :cuckoo:

If Crimea has voted to join the EU no one'd be sabre-rattling. It's simply sour grapes on the part of the EU and western powers they went to Russia. But at the end of the day anyone who ever thought of Crimea/Ukraine as anything BUT part of Russia is lying.

Oh what are you dumbfucks going to say if Putin takes up the Russian scum in Moldova screaming for a Russian invasion????

If that is your kind of democracy, then we need to lock your ass in a cell until you die.

are you ready for american kids to die to keep it from happening? really, think about it.

Residents of Crimea voted over the weekend on whether they would remain an autonomous region of Ukraine or join the Russian Federation. In so doing, they joined a number of countries and regions — including recently Scotland, Catalonia and Venice — that are seeking to secede from what they view as unresponsive or oppressive governments.

These latter three are proceeding without much notice, while the overwhelming Crimea vote to secede from Ukraine has incensed U.S. and European Union officials, and has led NATO closer to conflict with Russia than since the height of the Cold War.

What's the big deal? Opponents of the Crimea vote like to point to the illegality of the referendum. But self-determination is a centerpiece of international law. Article I of the United Nations Charter points out clearly that the purpose of the U.N. is to "develop friendly relations among nations based on respect for the principle of equal rights and self-determination of peoples."

Why does the U.S. care which flag will be hoisted on a small piece of land thousands of miles away?

Critics point to the Russian "occupation" of Crimea as evidence that no fair vote could have taken place. Where were these people when an election held in an Iraq occupied by U.S. troops was called a "triumph of democracy"?

Perhaps the U.S. officials who supported the unconstitutional overthrow of Ukraine's government should refocus their energies on learning our own Constitution, which does not allow the U.S. government to overthrow governments overseas or send a billion dollars to bail out Ukraine and its international creditors.

Though the Obama administration has applied some minimal sanctions on selected Russian and Crimean individuals, neither the U.S. nor the EU can afford significant sanctions against Russia. Global trade provides too much economic benefit to both sides.

Indeed, international markets rallied on news that the sanctions would be thus far minimal. They understand that trade and economic engagement are the surest roads to peace and prosperity. Let's hope governments will follow their lead.

Ron Paul: Crimea secedes. So what?
DRUDGE REPORT 2014®

As normal Ron Paul is wrong on this....I am sure the Russian soldiers at the voting booth made for a very honest election...... Again Ron Paul shows he is weaker then Obama in foreign affairs which is pretty fucking amazing.

Residents of Crimea voted over the weekend on whether they would remain an autonomous region of Ukraine or join the Russian Federation. In so doing, they joined a number of countries and regions — including recently Scotland, Catalonia and Venice — that are seeking to secede from what they view as unresponsive or oppressive governments.

These latter three are proceeding without much notice, while the overwhelming Crimea vote to secede from Ukraine has incensed U.S. and European Union officials, and has led NATO closer to conflict with Russia than since the height of the Cold War.

What's the big deal? Opponents of the Crimea vote like to point to the illegality of the referendum. But self-determination is a centerpiece of international law. Article I of the United Nations Charter points out clearly that the purpose of the U.N. is to "develop friendly relations among nations based on respect for the principle of equal rights and self-determination of peoples."

Why does the U.S. care which flag will be hoisted on a small piece of land thousands of miles away?

Critics point to the Russian "occupation" of Crimea as evidence that no fair vote could have taken place. Where were these people when an election held in an Iraq occupied by U.S. troops was called a "triumph of democracy"?

Perhaps the U.S. officials who supported the unconstitutional overthrow of Ukraine's government should refocus their energies on learning our own Constitution, which does not allow the U.S. government to overthrow governments overseas or send a billion dollars to bail out Ukraine and its international creditors.

Though the Obama administration has applied some minimal sanctions on selected Russian and Crimean individuals, neither the U.S. nor the EU can afford significant sanctions against Russia. Global trade provides too much economic benefit to both sides.

Indeed, international markets rallied on news that the sanctions would be thus far minimal. They understand that trade and economic engagement are the surest roads to peace and prosperity. Let's hope governments will follow their lead.

Ron Paul: Crimea secedes. So what?
DRUDGE REPORT 2014®

As normal Ron Paul is wrong on this....I am sure the Russian soldiers at the voting booth made for a very honest election...... Again Ron Paul shows he is weaker then Obama in foreign affairs which is pretty fucking amazing.

Even if the vote was corrupt, and there is no evidence that it was, what business is it of ours? Who appointed the USA as the moral police force of the world?

Paul is right, its none of our fuckin business and it has zero impact on the USA. and I ask you the same question: are you ready for ameican kids to die for it?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back