Ron Paul: Crimea Secedes. So What?...

This is what this intervention is all about. This is what American Taxpayers will be forced to pay for...

10007394_10203668358339859_5724041574282339266_n.jpg

Paying to make Globalist Elite jerks like Biden and his brat richer.
"To Fight Russia, Ukraine Must Also Fight Corruption, Biden Says"

To Fight Russia, Ukraine Must Also Fight Corruption, Biden Says - Defense One

Seriously, Biden's kid becoming a Ukrainian big shot is totally unrelated to the putsch that replaced a non compliant corrupt government with a compliant corrupt government, otherwise the super secret ninja squirrels would be here decrying such.

They would, wouldn't they?
Some of the partisan SSNSs would probably have to run that by Condi first:

"For example, her steadfast belief that Ukraine 'should not be a pawn in a great-power conflict but rather an independent nation' might have something to do with Chevron’s 50-year lease to develop Ukraine’s shale gas reserves.

"When that lease was signed on November 5, 2013, it stoked Russian fears about losing its influence on, and a major gas market in, a former satellite.

"It also came on the eve of the much-disputed trade deal with the European Union that, once abandoned due to Russian pressure, led to the toppling of Ukraine’s government.

"Reuters characterized Ukraine’s “$10 billion shale gas production-sharing agreement with U.S. Chevron” as 'another step in a drive for more energy independence from Russia.'

"Of course, Ms. Rice knows something about driving for more energy. She sat on Chevron’s board of directors for ten years before resigning to become President Bush’s National Security Adviser in January of 2001.

"She was such a titanic figure at Chevron and so beloved by their corporate captains that they even named a 129,000-ton oil tanker 'Condoleezza Rice.' Do people name tankers after people? People do!"

The Business of America Is Giving Countries Like Ukraine the Business

US corporations have been following the flag (or vice versa) for over a hundred years, and we have the national debts to prove it.

It probably won't change until parasites like Biden and Condi fill US prisons instead of all the non-violent drug offenders who are currently locked up.

Inbreeding is how scum like you end up among us.

Nah...just picking apart you claims (DD214 30 years ago) and the analyzing your stupidity here that is either from inbreeding or brain damage caused after birth.
1231_hysterically_laughing.gif

LOL, you really are a funny sumbitch there dickbreath. So far the only talent for picking that you have demonstrated is picking your ass and analyzing your fingernails.

:cuckoo:

Nah...just picking apart you claims (DD214 30 years ago) and the analyzing your stupidity here that is either from inbreeding or brain damage caused after birth.

Guessing...that what passes for intel analysis among your drinking circle?

You have much in common with a Nazi...

The most succinct statement about how governments get their people to support war came from Hermann Goering at the Nuremberg trials after World War II:

Why of course the people don’t want war. Why should some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece? Naturally, the common people don’t want war; neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.

It is rather frightening that a convicted Nazi war criminal latched onto an eternal truth!
For Once, Hermann Goering Was Right ? LewRockwell.com

Even after all the failed wars endured by the American people, at the deceitful hands of their leaders, one would think you would learn....but as Goering knew and the power elite of today know, your kind can always be counted on to be duped...repeatedly.

The most succinct statement about how governments get their people to support war came from Hermann Goering at the Nuremberg trials after World War II:

Why of course the people don’t want war. Why should some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece? Naturally, the common people don’t want war; neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.

It is rather frightening that a convicted Nazi war criminal latched onto an eternal truth!
For Once, Hermann Goering Was Right ? LewRockwell.com

Even after all the failed wars endured by the American people, at the deceitful hands of their leaders, one would think you would learn....but as Goering knew and the power elite of today know, your kind can always be counted on to be duped...repeatedly.

Apparently you are so dense, I need to explain the meaning of my post in second grade English.

Are you really that dumb?

go back to eating shit.

Apparently you are so dense, I need to explain the meaning of my post in second grade English.

You're a first grader talking shit....shut the fuck up.

When you get to see and read what I do....I would be shocked anyone would spew your type of bullshit....but since you're irrelevant and have no clue what I do, see and read "during my job"....just fuck off.

Does that make it clear enough for you, Cleatus?

go back to eating shit.

Love you too...and I pray you can open your mind to learning something.

When you get to see and read what I do....I would be shocked anyone would spew your type of bullshit....but since you're irrelevant and have no clue what I do, see and read "during my job"....just fuck off.

go back to eating shit.

Hahahahahahahaha...................................................:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

Yes, your response is typical of an irrelevant kook.

Hahahahahahahaha...................................................:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

The losertarian kooks that believe the CIA is working "for" Obama are clueless, the CIA does its job and many times gets the stiff arm from Obama and his handlers because they don't want to see the dangerous world as it is....see Benghazi.

When people in Congress on both sides have access to intel on what is going on with Russia and Ukraine....and they agree with what they are being told, it proves the losertarian kooks should be locked up when they come up with conspiracy theories about the CIA secretly overthrowing the old Ukraine regime and Putin is the little saint.

Ask Georgia, Moldova, Chechnya, Latvia, etc about Putin....we've seen this shit before, it was called the USSR but many of you weren't shit out during that period.

If Obama and Biden used the CIA behind the backs of the GOP to screw up Ukraine so that Putin could invade Crimea and Biden's son could get a job over there (kook level 100 conspiracy)...wouldn't the GOP bring down Obama by exposing this conspiracy right in the middle of numerous other scandals???

It's not if the GOP is holding hands with Obama over the scandals with the VA, IRS, F&F, Benghazi, obamacare, etc....yet you losertarian kooks believe they would let him pull such a crazy ass stunt overthrowing a GOV in the middle of Europe. Maybe this should give you idiots a clue about your conspiracy....

Last edited:
The losertarian kooks that believe the CIA is working "for" Obama are clueless, the CIA does its job and many times gets the stiff arm from Obama and his handlers because they don't want to see the dangerous world as it is....see Benghazi.

When people in Congress on both sides have access to intel on what is going on with Russia and Ukraine....and they agree with what they are being told, it proves the losertarian kooks should be locked up when they come up with conspiracy theories about the CIA secretly overthrowing the old Ukraine regime and Putin is the little saint.

Ask Georgia, Moldova, Chechnya, Latvia, etc about Putin....we've seen this shit before, it was called the USSR but many of you weren't shit out during that period.

If Obama and Biden used the CIA behind the backs of the GOP to screw up Ukraine so that Putin could invade Crimea and Biden's son could get a job over there (kook level 100 conspiracy)...wouldn't the GOP bring down Obama by exposing this conspiracy right in the middle of numerous other scandals???

It's not if the GOP is holding hands with Obama over the scandals with the VA, IRS, F&F, Benghazi, obamacare, etc....yet you losertarian kooks believe they would let him pull such a crazy ass stunt overthrowing a GOV in the middle of Europe. Maybe this should give you idiots a clue about your conspiracy....

It is all a sham man! It is a show put on by the Illuminati and the Jew overlords! We all know the real evil is the USA man.

/sarcasm

Last edited:

Tell us the difference between overthrowing Mossadegh in Iran sixty years ago, Allende in Chile in '73, or Yanukovych in Ukraine?

The losertarian kooks are inferior inbreds that should be sterilized and locked up to protect the human race from bottom-feeders.

It is all a sham man! It is a show put on by the Illuminati and the Jew overlords! We all know the real evil is the USA man.

/sarcasm

So what does it all mean?

False East/West Paradigm Hides The Rise Of Global Currency
http://www.alt-market.com/articles/2126-false-eastwest-paradigm-hides-the-rise-of-global-currency
putin%20obama%20shake.jpg

What is the goal? They’ve already told us, openly, on numerous occasions.

The first great prizes of the New World Order are a global currency and centralized economic control. The elites are not satisfied with quiet dominance of individual economies. They want complete political homogenization and the end of all sovereignty. Period. With a global currency in place, the steps towards global government become quick and small.

Heads of state from around the world, including Putin, as well as international bankers and IMF representatives have all publicly called for the IMF to take charge of the global economic system through its Special Drawing Rights currency program.

However, for the SDR to become a dominant currency, certain issues must be resolved. Here’s a short list.

The U.S. Dollar Must Fall

The dollar must lose its world reserve status, and most likely collapse in relative value, before the SDR can be elevated. This is where mainstream pundits lose track of the facts. For them, the dollar is an invincible monetary element, a currency product as infinite as time. Their normalcy bias prevents them from ever acknowledging the many weaknesses of the Federal Reserve note, including our country’s inability to ever service its more than $200 trillion debt. Others believe the dollar is the NWO currency, and that the globalists are somehow U.S.-centric. The evidence posted above suggests otherwise. Globalists have no loyalty to any nation or culture. Their only loyalty is to the progression of their own power. If sacrificing the dollar or the U.S. as a whole furthers that power, then they will have no problem cutting us loose like a rotting appendage.

A Liquidity Replacement Must Be Introduced

As my regular readers know, I have been covering China’s progression toward a decoupling from the U.S. economy for years. China, in my view, has always been the key to the elitist shift into a truly global currency mechanism. The primary argument in the mainstream against the idea of a dollar collapse is that there is no other currency with ample liquidity to take the dollar’s place. Well, in the past couple of years, this has changed.

China and the banks it controls have issued approximately $25 trillion in debt instruments and monetization. This is often referred to as a “debt bubble” created through panic and a weakness in China’s economy and a response to slowed quantitative easing in the United States. I would take a slightly different position. China began issuing Yuan denominated debt instruments in 2005, years before the mainstream had any inkling of the impending derivatives collapse. From then up to today, there has been no practical purpose for China to produce these Yuan denominated equities and securities, unless their target has always been to expand the Yuan market in a covert way.

I would say that China’s monetization has been carefully and deliberately engineered in order to lay the foundation for a massive liquidity spike in the Yuan. The argument that China’s incredible debt generation is a sign of impending collapse may be misguided. U.S. debt, including unfunded liabilities, absolutely dwarfs China’s $25 trillion. China's Yuan debt has barely had time to accrue concrete interest. The U.S., on the other hand, is caught in an endless cycle of interest payments that are slowly but surely eating away the skeleton of our fiscal structure. If any economy is on the verge of implosion, it is that of the United States, not of China.

The Chinese need exponential Yuan circulation. They do not want the Yuan to replace the dollar; instead, they are preparing it for induction into the IMF’s Special Drawing Rights basket. With China set to become the world largest economy this year according to World Bank, their inclusion is assured.

But, when might this occur? . . .

and. . .

A Cover Event Must Be Created

The centralization of power is best achieved during moments of bewildering calamity. The conjuring of crises is one of the oldest methods of elitist dominance. Not only can they confuse and frighten the masses into malleability, but they can also ride to the public’s rescue as heroes and saviors later on. The Hegelian dialectic is the mainstay of tyrants.

The destruction of the dollar and the institution of a global economic bureaucracy are not actions that can be executed openly by international financiers. These events will coincide with extreme catastrophe, likely worse than the Great Depression era, with millions upon millions of people losing the ability to financially support themselves and their families. Crime, death and public discontent will surely follow. People will be looking for someone to blame. This is where the false East/West paradigm comes in. . . . .

The losertarian kooks are inferior inbreds that should be sterilized and locked up to protect the human race from bottom-feeders.

/sarcasm
Its awfully nice of them to let you play on their computers there in the hospital. How's the Thorazine therapy coming along? We here outside the gates are hoping for a complete recovery. Dude we begged you to crawl out of that scotch bottle. Man, you've been raving lately, claiming to be some kind of intel specialist and such. The guys at the overpass are saving your spot for you.
Well, gotta head in to work, another full day awaits. I'll let the guys at the precinct know how its going.
Regards,
JWB

http://www.alt-market.com/articles/2126-false-eastwest-paradigm-hides-the-rise-of-global-currency

The first great prizes of the New World Order are a global currency and centralized economic control. The elites are not satisfied with quiet dominance of individual economies. They want complete political homogenization and the end of all sovereignty. Period. With a global currency in place, the steps towards global government become quick and small.

Heads of state from around the world, including Putin, as well as international bankers and IMF representatives have all publicly called for the IMF to take charge of the global economic system through its Special Drawing Rights currency program.

However, for the SDR to become a dominant currency, certain issues must be resolved. Here’s a short list.

The dollar must lose its world reserve status, and most likely collapse in relative value, before the SDR can be elevated. This is where mainstream pundits lose track of the facts. For them, the dollar is an invincible monetary element, a currency product as infinite as time. Their normalcy bias prevents them from ever acknowledging the many weaknesses of the Federal Reserve note, including our country’s inability to ever service its more than $200 trillion debt. Others believe the dollar is the NWO currency, and that the globalists are somehow U.S.-centric. The evidence posted above suggests otherwise. Globalists have no loyalty to any nation or culture. Their only loyalty is to the progression of their own power. If sacrificing the dollar or the U.S. as a whole furthers that power, then they will have no problem cutting us loose like a rotting appendage.

As my regular readers know, I have been covering China’s progression toward a decoupling from the U.S. economy for years. China, in my view, has always been the key to the elitist shift into a truly global currency mechanism. The primary argument in the mainstream against the idea of a dollar collapse is that there is no other currency with ample liquidity to take the dollar’s place. Well, in the past couple of years, this has changed.

China and the banks it controls have issued approximately $25 trillion in debt instruments and monetization. This is often referred to as a “debt bubble” created through panic and a weakness in China’s economy and a response to slowed quantitative easing in the United States. I would take a slightly different position. China began issuing Yuan denominated debt instruments in 2005, years before the mainstream had any inkling of the impending derivatives collapse. From then up to today, there has been no practical purpose for China to produce these Yuan denominated equities and securities, unless their target has always been to expand the Yuan market in a covert way.

I would say that China’s monetization has been carefully and deliberately engineered in order to lay the foundation for a massive liquidity spike in the Yuan. The argument that China’s incredible debt generation is a sign of impending collapse may be misguided. U.S. debt, including unfunded liabilities, absolutely dwarfs China’s $25 trillion. China's Yuan debt has barely had time to accrue concrete interest. The U.S., on the other hand, is caught in an endless cycle of interest payments that are slowly but surely eating away the skeleton of our fiscal structure. If any economy is on the verge of implosion, it is that of the United States, not of China.

The Chinese need exponential Yuan circulation. They do not want the Yuan to replace the dollar; instead, they are preparing it for induction into the IMF’s Special Drawing Rights basket. With China set to become the world largest economy this year according to World Bank, their inclusion is assured.

and. . .

The centralization of power is best achieved during moments of bewildering calamity. The conjuring of crises is one of the oldest methods of elitist dominance. Not only can they confuse and frighten the masses into malleability, but they can also ride to the public’s rescue as heroes and saviors later on. The Hegelian dialectic is the mainstay of tyrants.

The destruction of the dollar and the institution of a global economic bureaucracy are not actions that can be executed openly by international financiers. These events will coincide with extreme catastrophe, likely worse than the Great Depression era, with millions upon millions of people losing the ability to financially support themselves and their families. Crime, death and public discontent will surely follow. People will be looking for someone to blame. This is where the false East/West paradigm comes in. . . . .

The Bank Cartels run it all. And they are evil institutions. Americans need to educate themselves on the Federal Reserve and how most of our Founding Fathers felt about its possible creation. All of our Presidents work for the same bosses. Americans just need to learn who those bosses are.

and. . .

The Bank Cartels run it all. And they are evil institutions. Americans need to educate themselves on the Federal Reserve and how most of our Founding Fathers felt about its possible creation. All of our Presidents work for the same bosses. Americans just need to learn who those bosses are.

I am sure we will break free of the evil Jew bankers of the illuminati

tapatalk post

and. . .

I am sure we will break free of the evil Jew bankers of the illuminati

tapatalk post

One would some how assume that you would be one of the first. Guess both you and are are asses. But at least I'm not a poseur. :badgrin:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL1Tf24h-bI#t=152[/ame]

New World Order – Lyrics

Where hath the apostles gone?
Joining hands with wicked ones
Revelation has come to pass, New World Order
will hold the mass
A book written by the man
used to control and command
All rights will be denied,
without the mark you shall die

No confession, all is known, all is known
New world order, you shall be shown shall be shown

Monitoring all wages
New world order comes in stages
Currency is obsolete
Feel the agony of defeat

Symbol of society today,
A must have or you shall pay
As humans flesh leads the mind
Just as a pawn the last martyr dies

No confession, all is known, all is known
New world order, you shall be shown shall be shown

Where hath the apostles gone?
Joining hands with wicked ones
Revelation has come to pass, new world order,
will hold the mass

We The People – Lyrics

Secret bureaucracy, it’s just a lie
The devil’s henchmen, in suit and tie
A sacred brotherhood, an ancient rite
Politicians and the double lives they hide

Violate your rights, no more equality
Surrender freedom, your Social Security
We the people face unconstitutional lies
In greed we trust, in revolution we die

Our founding fathers are rolling in their graves
The land of liberty needs a regime change
Until you no longer know right from wrong
The constitution isn’t worth the paper it’s written on

In revolution we die

Screams from the future, warn of calamity
The coming plagues of the new disease
The Illuminati, one world currency
One world religion, one world everything

[Solo - Mustaine]

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Ukraine Round One in "Comrade Wolf's" plan to dominate Eurasia?

"Comrade Wolf knows who to eat, and he eats without listening to anyone.”

- Russian President Vladimir Putin referring to the United States"

Ziggy Brzezinski told us how Eurasia holds about 75% of the world's population and most of the world's physical wealth while accounting for about three-fourths of the planet's known energy reserves.

Any power that dominates Eurasia would control directly two of the world's three most and economically productive regions, and would also indirectly control Africa.

"Get the picture?

"It’s a gold rush!

"Having successfully looted every last farthing from the battered US middle class and left the economy in a ghastly shambles, Brzezinski, Clinton and Co. are headed for greener pastures in Central Asia, home of the world’s largest oil producing nation, boundless reserves in the Caspian Basin, and zillions of voracious consumers who’ll need everything from I Pads to leisure wear, all graciously provided by US-owned corporations.

"Cha-ching!

"So don’t get tripped up on the daily events in Ukraine.

"This isn’t a clash between pro-government forces and anti-government activists.

"This is the next big phase of Washington’s plan to conquer the world, a plan that will inevitably pit Moscow against the amassed military power of the United States of America.

"This is David vs. Goliath, Mother Russia vs. the Great Satan, Vladie Putin vs. Comrade Wolf.

Ukraine is just Round 1."

Showdown in Ukraine » CounterPunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

Forum List

Back