Ron Paul doesnt seem to care about getting Obama out of office

This thread of kook Paulbots and liberals coming and going is like a wrasslin match. Tag team morons getting slammed then look here comes another one to replace the other kook.

Avorysuds gets his ass whipped, (ding ding) here comes cereal killer then when he's exposed as a fraud, from the left comes "bobthekook."

This thread of kook Paulbots and liberals coming and going is like a wrasslin match. Tag team morons getting slammed then look here comes another one to replace the other kook.

Avorysuds gets his ass whipped, (ding ding) here comes cereal killer then when he's exposed as a fraud, from the left comes "bobthekook."

You just keep on bringing shame to your name. :thup:

It takes a special kind of idiot to stand there and say nuh-uh in the face of overwhelming logic.

Hmmm, I think you might be moving into Dissent kook territory, maybe even further by denying the existence of islamic terrorists. :alcoholic:

So you must believe Ron Paul is full of shit.....

I'm waiting on your fairy tale about Al Qai'da not existing.....crickets.

Your shallow mind must've forgot you posted it.

OHH RIGHT!! Forgot about that one....I stand corrected.
....they don't exist except in your programmed mind. I don't know how to make it any more clear than that.

You're doing an excellent job at "wrasslin'" there, Corky. You sure are showing us.

Now if you would kindly stop.....

funny-picture-16541.jpg

You see, you have pics of boys playing with cocks.....homo.

You're doing an excellent job at "wrasslin'" there, Corky. You sure are showing us.

Now if you would kindly stop.....

funny-picture-16541.jpg

all you've done is name call, throw tantrums and vomit talking points and somehow I'm the fraud? I love that :)

Actually psycho is better for you.

You don't think Al Qai'da exists....enough said about you.

Now, go away.

all you've done is name call, throw tantrums and vomit talking points and somehow I'm the fraud? I love that :)

Hmmm, I think you might be moving into Dissent kook territory, maybe even further by denying the existence of islamic terrorists. :alcoholic:

I'm waiting on your fairy tale about Al Qai'da not existing.....crickets.

Your shallow mind must've forgot you posted it.
....they don't exist except in your programmed mind. I don't know how to make it any more clear than that.
Let me ask you, if a foreign Army were to occupy America and accidentally (and sometimes not) kill a lot of innocent Americans what would you do?

Actually psycho is better for you.

You don't think Al Qai'da exists....enough said about you.

Now, go away.

^
stupid.jpg

Dumbfuck, UBL was a Saudi.

We didn't invade Saudi Arabia and kill innocents there.

We also supported muslims in Afghanistan from the Soviets. The Taliban and UBL rose to power in Afghanistan.

Saddam was a secular killer of muslims and we removed him from power.

AQI (which you deny exists) was killing innocent muslims in Iraq to blame the violence on us and to force the locals to fight us.

I can go on and on you fucking idiot.

Let me ask you, if a foreign Army were to occupy America and accidentally (and sometimes not) kill a lot of innocent Americans what would you do?

We also supported muslims in Afghanistan from the Soviets. The Taliban and UBL rose to power in Afghanistan.

AQI (which you deny exists) was killing innocent muslims in Iraq to blame the violence on us and to force the locals to fight us.

Stop listening to the voices in your head and answer my question....

Most jihadists don't like the Saudi Royals, because they see them as in bed with us, which they are.

You know what would've prevented all of those attacks on our troops in Iraq?

Not having all those troops in Iraq, because we had no business there.

Paul speaks about blow back all the time, and you've just highlighted several glaring examples of it. Of course you don't feel that way, because in your egotistical delusions you actually feel that's the role of the US, to push weaker people around.

Forum List

Back