Ron Paul doesnt seem to care about getting Obama out of office

Let me guess, you're a Paulbot and you have a buttload of pics to back your argument.

Here's something to keep you busy, Michael Medved is on the radio right now taking calls from you kooks and he likes the laughs.

he and his supporters seem to have their own agenda.

Selfish-to-the core.

images

Uh, English?

You're a paulbot that supports the bullshit by Al Qai'da, Al Qaeda, or however spelled in the IC spells it by various groups.

So Ron Paul, Paulbots and Al Qai'da want the US to

1) stop protecting Israel from being attacked.
2) stop helping Arabs drill for oil and quit buying that oil.
3) admit defending Saudi Arabia and Kuwait from Saddam was "evil."

Does that work? What a platform....you might get some anarchists from OWS for some votes.....kook.

Uhmmm, what? Now I'm a liberal whi is like Al Qai'da? At least you got sniper up in the mix, I mean that guy reeeeaaallly knows what he's talkin about. I remember him getting owned like you in a bunch of his "I hate Ron Paul" threads too. Did you know SF believe that libertarianism is actually by definition anarchy? No no, it’s true just ask him. Sure no dictionary on planet earth agrees with him, but that won't stop him from rambling like you have for 20-30 pages.

Ok so Zerky, I fully understand as all of here do that you are in fact trolling and nothing more, we're used to it. The question I asked your dumb ass is "why did they attack us."

Can you answer the fucking question or is your brain programmed from Trolling only? If there are 20 people in this thread, 18 of them think you look stupid, keep that in mind when you avoid answering anything as TM does and instead focus on insulting people when they honestly don’t give 2 chits what you think of them.

I don't care if you think I'm homosexual, if I'm a liberal or whatever else you can crap out your mouth. Answer the fuckin question you simple minded Neocon.

Get back on the meds, asswipe.

You can't counter my arguments, of course, because we both know you will get eviscerated, as per usual.

:lmao:

Oh, yeah. You want to try that whole thing where the federal government is Amercia argument again. Which only shows you're a big government dupe that likes to claim conservatism. Newsflash - and it is a shocker - the federal government is not America.

But by all means, keep saying it as if it was true. You wouldnt know how to take a shit if the government educate camp you attended didnt show you how apparently.

Thanks for the recommendation, Corky.

You fucking moron, I have said it over and over.

Nice try with the deflection acting like you didn't see what I said.

Hint, I'm ridiculing you in the bold about why they attacked us, but you're too fucking stupid.

Uh, English?

You're a paulbot that supports the bullshit by Al Qai'da, Al Qaeda, or however spelled in the IC spells it by various groups.

Does that work? What a platform....you might get some anarchists from OWS for some votes.....kook.

Uhmmm, what? Now I'm a liberal whi is like Al Qai'da? At least you got sniper up in the mix, I mean that guy reeeeaaallly knows what he's talkin about. I remember him getting owned like you in a bunch of his "I hate Ron Paul" threads too. Did you know SF believe that libertarianism is actually by definition anarchy? No no, it’s true just ask him. Sure no dictionary on planet earth agrees with him, but that won't stop him from rambling like you have for 20-30 pages.

Ok so Zerky, I fully understand as all of here do that you are in fact trolling and nothing more, we're used to it. The question I asked your dumb ass is "why did they attack us."

Can you answer the fucking question or is your brain programmed from Trolling only? If there are 20 people in this thread, 18 of them think you look stupid, keep that in mind when you avoid answering anything as TM does and instead focus on insulting people when they honestly don’t give 2 chits what you think of them.

I don't care if you think I'm homosexual, if I'm a liberal or whatever else you can crap out your mouth. Answer the fuckin question you simple minded Neocon.

Let me guess, you're a Paulbot and you have a buttload of pics to back your argument.

Here's something to keep you busy, Michael Medved is on the radio right now taking calls from you kooks and he likes the laughs.

he and his supporters seem to have their own agenda.

Selfish-to-the core.

images

LOLOLOLZ! You listen to Michael Medved!!!! AAAHAAHHH hAHahahahahahaaa. That fucker gets owned 9 times out of ten, you know what he does, he literally cuts the person off by TURNING THEIR VOLUME OFF and talks, then says "Ok?" and hangs up on people... that way it looks like the caller accepted what he said and agreed. Notice how rare it is for Medved to actually have a back and forth conversation?

Past that I love how he is on the air next to Rush, and they disagree about 40% of the time while both of them declare they are right, lol.

Yes, for a very short time up in Seattle I listened to both of them during the 2008 elections. Medved is your typical religious nut job that wants to kill everyone in the world that does not go to his church… He even believes the country is Christian, he simply lacks any proof whatsoever.

The problem here is you are incapable of thinking for yourself Zerky.

America according to Berserk. Land fo the police state, home of the petrified.

Sorry for not being fearmongered into submission by an internet troller. I'm sure we'll all be just fine.

You fucking moron, I have said it over and over.

Nice try with the deflection acting like you didn't see what I said.

Hint, I'm ridiculing you in the bold about why they attacked us, but you're too fucking stupid.

Uh, English?

You have never once answered the question. Get to it Troll!

Yes, you are stupid.

You ooze stupid. :eusa_whistle:

I worked in the military with access to the intel, moron.

All you idiots with no clue about threats out there is pathetic yet laughable.

You are too stupid and dangerous without even knowing it.

You must think I'm stupid if you assume I'll believe your word with no evidence.

Focus, like a laser beam!!! I love it, opinionated news is what this guy listens to. You look dumber and dumber every post haha, keep it up, plz.

Yes, you are stupid.

You ooze stupid. :eusa_whistle:

I worked in the military with access to the intel, moron.

All you idiots with no clue about threats out there is pathetic yet laughable.

You are too stupid and dangerous without even knowing it.

You must think I'm stupid if you assume I'll believe your word with no evidence.

So let's see, so far we've established that you're as dumb as a bag of hammers, and you're a pussy that needs protection from the bad people in the world, and you lie about holding a position in the Intelligence Community.

Did I leave anything out?

You are the epitome of stupid.

Medved is a Jew.

Personal lifeMedved co-founded Pacific Jewish Center, an Orthodox synagogue in Venice, California, with his friend and teacher, Rabbi Daniel Lapin. For fifteen years, Medved served as president of PJC, which states that its mission is outreach to unaffiliated and disconnected Jews. In his book Right Turns: Unconventional Lessons from a Controversial Life, he states that his commitment to religion led to his conservative political outlook. He is a baal teshuva (returnee to Orthodox Judaism).[14]

Michael Medved - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just kill yourself.

LOLOLOLZ! You listen to Michael Medved!!!! AAAHAAHHH hAHahahahahahaaa. That fucker gets owned 9 times out of ten, you know what he does, he literally cuts the person off by TURNING THEIR VOLUME OFF and talks, then says "Ok?" and hangs up on people... that way it looks like the caller accepted what he said and agreed. Notice how rare it is for Medved to actually have a back and forth conversation?

Past that I love how he is on the air next to Rush, and they disagree about 40% of the time while both of them declare they are right, lol.

Yes, for a very short time up in Seattle I listened to both of them during the 2008 elections. Medved is your typical religious nut job that wants to kill everyone in the world that does not go to his church… He even believes the country is Christian, he simply lacks any proof whatsoever.

The problem here is you are incapable of thinking for yourself Zerky.

Last edited:
Yes, the FBI, ATF, CIA and military is coming after your blow up doll of Ron Paul....just clean it first.

America according to Berserk. Land fo the police state, home of the petrified.

Sorry for not being fearmongered into submission by an internet troller. I'm sure we'll all be just fine.

I think the focus of this thread should switch over to getting GoneToDerp the help he needs.

Forum List

Back