Ron Paul doesnt seem to care about getting Obama out of office

Yes dumbfuck, Al Qai'da will just go back to their caves, homes when the CIA and US military surrender and leave town.

What a brilliant strategy in kookville.

They want us to leave so they can stone non-muslims in their lands, they can expand into parts of Europe, Africa, Asia, etc.....with the eventual conquest of the west in mind.

There were idiots like you in the 1930s that claimed those Nazis and Japanese were no problem for the USA....

Let's sum up this thread....

Paulbots share many liberal and conservative values and beliefs.

Paulbots blame US Policy for Islamic terrorism around the world.

Paulbots don't care who wins the election.

Paulbots are proud of it.
I fixed it for you........
There is no Al Qai'da, turn off Rush and your TV.

Oh please tell, kook.....:eusa_whistle:

This should be funny.

Yes dumbfuck, Al Qai'da will just go back to their caves, homes when the CIA and US military surrender and leave town.

They want us to leave so they can stone non-muslims in their lands, they can expand into parts of Europe, Africa, Asia, etc.....with the eventual conquest of the west in mind.

There were idiots like you in the 1930s that claimed those Nazis and Japanese were no problem for the USA....

There is no Al Qai'da, turn off Rush and your TV.

The People just aren't ready for a wise Prophet like Ron Paul right now. That's the reality. But i truly believe they will be at some point in the future. This just isn't his time. Like many other wise Prophets in History, he will not live to see the day when his ideas & beliefs are finally accepted by the masses. And i think he realizes that.

Well dumbfuck.....

Al Qai'da doesn't like

1) Us protecting "the Jews" aka Israel.
2) Us propping up the rich Arabs with their oil.
3) Us putting US troops in Saudi Arabia during the first Gulf War to protect muslims from muslims.

Looks like a strong argument for you kooks and Al Qai'da. How dare the US protect "the Jews and Israel" from being wiped off the face of the Earth.

Throw in helping Arab muslims getting rich by helping them drill for oil then buying that oil from them, the shame of it.

Now the kicker, going to the aid of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, etc to protect them from a so-called muslim in Saddam that was killing muslims because he wanted THEIR OIL and he didn't want to pay his debts.

Nice argument you kooks and the terrorists have there...

Did you get out of junior high school being so stupid?

I'm sorrrrry.... Did you just flat out admit that Paul was correct? I'm not sure I read that right.

Well dumbfuck.....

Al Qai'da doesn't like

3) Us putting US troops in Saudi Arabia during the first Gulf War to protect muslims from muslims.

Looks like a strong argument for you kooks and Al Qai'da. How dare the US protect "the Jews and Israel" from being wiped off the face of the Earth.

Throw in helping Arab muslims getting rich by helping them drill for oil then buying that oil from them, the shame of it.

Now the kicker, going to the aid of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, etc to protect them from a so-called muslim in Saddam that was killing muslims because he wanted THEIR OIL and he didn't want to pay his debts.

Well here is your moment Zerky! Why did they attack us?

I'm sorrrrry.... Did you just flat out admit that Paul was correct? I'm not sure I read that right.

Why yes, yes he did... :ack-1:

Last edited:
So you are like Al Qai'da, thanks for pointing that out. :clap2::eusa_whistle::cuckoo::dig:

Well dumbfuck.....

Al Qai'da doesn't like

Well here is your moment Zerky! Why did they attack us?

Let's sum up this thread....

Paulbots share many liberal and conservative values and beliefs.

Paulbots blame US Policy for Islamic terrorism around the world.

Paulbots don't care who wins the election.

Paulbots are proud of it.

Maybe if we didn't have shitty ass soldiers like you we could have won the war somewhere over the last ten years and 4 trillion spent...

....and you kooks wonder why Ron Paul is a joke. :eusa_clap:

Good God you're stupid.

Well dumbfuck.....

Al Qai'da doesn't like

Why yes, yes he did... :ack-1:

So you are like Al Qai'da, thanks for pointing that out. :clap2::eusa_whistle::cuckoo::dig:

Well dumbfuck.....

Al Qai'da doesn't like

Uhmmm, what? Now I'm a liberal whi is like Al Qai'da? At least you got sniper up in the mix, I mean that guy reeeeaaallly knows what he's talkin about. I remember him getting owned like you in a bunch of his "I hate Ron Paul" threads too. Did you know SF believe that libertarianism is actually by definition anarchy? No no, it’s true just ask him. Sure no dictionary on planet earth agrees with him, but that won't stop him from rambling like you have for 20-30 pages.

Uh, English?

You're a paulbot that supports the bullshit by Al Qai'da, Al Qaeda, or however spelled in the IC by various groups.

So Ron Paul, Paulbots and Al Qai'da want the US to

1) stop protecting Israel from being attacked.
2) stop helping Arabs drill for oil and quit buying that oil.
3) admit defending Saudi Arabia and Kuwait from Saddam was "evil."

Does that work? What a platform....you might get some anarchists from OWS for some votes.....kook.

Uhmmm, what? Now I'm a liberal whi is like Al Qai'da? At least you got sniper up in the mix, I mean that guy reeeeaaallly knows what he's talkin about. I remember him getting owned like you in a bunch of his "I hate Ron Paul" threads too. Did you know SF believe that libertarianism is actually by definition anarchy? No no, it’s true just ask him. Sure no dictionary on planet earth agrees with him, but that won't stop him from rambling like you have for 20-30 pages.

Last edited:
Not all Paul supporters are anarchists such as yourself.

However, a few of you post quite a bit.

You just throw words around as if you know what they mean. I have nephew that does that too. Except he is five.

You can't counter my arguments, of course, because we both know you will get eviscerated, as per usual.

:lmao:

Oh, yeah. You want to try that whole thing where the federal government is Amercia argument again. Which only shows you're a big government dupe that likes to claim conservatism. Newsflash - and it is a shocker - the federal government is not America.

But by all means, keep saying it as if it was true. You wouldnt know how to take a shit if the government educate camp you attended didnt show you how apparently.

he and his supporters seem to have their own agenda.

Selfish-to-the core.

images

Get back on the meds, asswipe.

You just throw words around as if you know what they mean. I have nephew that does that too. Except he is five.

You can't counter my arguments, of course, because we both know you will get eviscerated, as per usual.

:lmao:

Oh, yeah. You want to try that whole thing where the federal government is Amercia argument again. Which only shows you're a big government dupe that likes to claim conservatism. Newsflash - and it is a shocker - the federal government is not America.

But by all means, keep saying it as if it was true. You wouldnt know how to take a shit if the government educate camp you attended didnt show you how apparently.

Forum List

Back