Roosevelt: Cold Water Splashed In His Face!

I'm sorry, the party you have addressed has left the building, lies of omission, commission as well as half-truths and foolish efforts to rewrite history creates allergic globulars of bullshit in electronic forms on threads and comments associated with you and other nitwits.

Please try your party again, once you have been inoculated with ions of electricity to both sides of your head, effectively slowly the propagation of these globulars so as to not infect the biddable, as are those who bought the bullshit that the depression began Once Black Tuesday, October 29, 1929.

FDR has no playbook, no guidelines when he took office, on Black Tuesday the sky filled with brokers and investors who left tall building without the use of elevators or staircases and even efforts by President Hoover to fix what happened and what happened in the months and years following the crash did not prevent the apocalypse.
So, we call you out to disprove what we said, or tell us what we're wrong about... and you do the equivalent of putting your hands on your ears and shouting "LALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!". Are you here to debate or not?
How can you debate folks who claim the Great Depression did not begin in 1929 or blame FDR for events that occurred after his death? PoliticalChic goes beyond conspiracy theories and revisionism. She is in the world of ridiculousness and delusion. When poorly informed people attempt to support her dopey theories it just becomes a waste of time refuting the nonsense over and over.

She is obsessed with attacking FDR.

She just can't stand that FDR led America to victory in World War 2, and out of the Depression and was responsible for Americans having Social Security, the GI Bill and Bank Depositors insurance.
We literally just explained how his policies created and extended the Great Depression. You're just repeating your Liberal propaganda, and not backing up your claim.

Explain to me how compulsory unionism, forced higher wages, locking good and service prices high, tripling taxes, and a massive wave of business lawsuits helps the economy. If you're not going to prove the policies actually SOMEHOW helped, then you should stop making the absurd claim that he actually lead us out of the Great Depression.

You believe that Franklin D. Roosevelt- who came into office on March 4, 1933- 'created' the Great Depression? The Great Depression that started in 1929?

Do you think that FDR had a time machine? That would be almost as delusional.

So sad that you are pissed off that FDR led America to victory in World War 2, and out of the Depression and was responsible for Americans having Social Security, the GI Bill and Bank Depositors insurance.
I said that he turned the recession into a depression, then extended it. I know that to make me look wrong, you have to misquote me, but at least try a bit harder.

So, we call you out to disprove what we said, or tell us what we're wrong about... and you do the equivalent of putting your hands on your ears and shouting "LALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!". Are you here to debate or not?
How can you debate folks who claim the Great Depression did not begin in 1929 or blame FDR for events that occurred after his death? PoliticalChic goes beyond conspiracy theories and revisionism. She is in the world of ridiculousness and delusion. When poorly informed people attempt to support her dopey theories it just becomes a waste of time refuting the nonsense over and over.

She just can't stand that FDR led America to victory in World War 2, and out of the Depression and was responsible for Americans having Social Security, the GI Bill and Bank Depositors insurance.
We literally just explained how his policies created and extended the Great Depression. You're just repeating your Liberal propaganda, and not backing up your claim.

Explain to me how compulsory unionism, forced higher wages, locking good and service prices high, tripling taxes, and a massive wave of business lawsuits helps the economy. If you're not going to prove the policies actually SOMEHOW helped, then you should stop making the absurd claim that he actually lead us out of the Great Depression.

You believe that Franklin D. Roosevelt- who came into office on March 4, 1933- 'created' the Great Depression? The Great Depression that started in 1929?

So sad that you are pissed off that FDR led America to victory in World War 2, and out of the Depression and was responsible for Americans having Social Security, the GI Bill and Bank Depositors insurance.

The question I have, Do those people who believe FDR was responsible for the Great Depression really believe what they post? Are they all challenged by reality, i.e. psychotic? Or are they professional liars, paid by a secret cabal in the mold of the Ministry of Truth ("1984")?
The fact that you're still ignoring my question means you can't refute the policies I mentioned that he implemented, nor the effects. I also said he turned the recession into a Depression.

So FDR created the Great Depression and Hoover pulled the country out of it; why can't America's historians understand that simple conservative fact?

So FDR created the Great Depression and Hoover pulled the country out of it; why can't America's historians understand that simple conservative fact?
Actually, the war pulled us out. There was a massive surge in jobs producing weapons and machine components during the war.

Actually, the war pulled us out. There was a massive surge in jobs producing weapons and machine components during the war.
Just more evidence FDR did not spend enough on the New Deal and other programs. It was pure Keynes, and apparently that's all we use now.

Just more evidence FDR did not spend enough on the New Deal and other programs. It was pure Keynes, and apparently that's all we use now.
A president cannot spend their way out of a Depression, only the Private Sector can fix the economy. All a president can do is remove regulations or watch. We wouldn't have even had a Depression, let alone one that lasted so long if FDR hadn't regulated businesses into oblivion. Compulsory Unionism, tripled taxes, prices locked high, waves and waves of lawsuits, locked high wages, and even more regulations I haven't mentioned, prevented the economy from recovering. FDR provided jobs, sure, but government jobs aren't self sustaining, they come from tax dollars, and they don't expand to keep of with demand. FDR damaged the economy even further, then prevented recovery with his policies, while spending far more than he needed. If he had done nothing, the recession wouldn't have become a depression, and it would have lasted 2-4 years.

A president cannot spend their way out of a Depression, only the Private Sector can fix the economy. All a president can do is remove regulations or watch. We wouldn't have even had a Depression, let alone one that lasted so long if FDR hadn't regulated businesses into oblivion. Compulsory Unionism, tripled taxes, prices locked high, waves and waves of lawsuits, locked high wages, and even more regulations I haven't mentioned, prevented the economy from recovering. FDR provided jobs, sure, but government jobs aren't self sustaining, they come from tax dollars, and they don't expand to keep of with demand. FDR damaged the economy even further, then prevented recovery with his policies, while spending far more than he needed. If he had done nothing, the recession wouldn't have become a depression, and it would have lasted 2-4 years.
So how do you explain the steady growth of industry and reduced unemployment from 1933 to 1939 before the economy surged with war production? And all this was done in spite of the chain of natural disasters known as the Dust Bowl Storms that wreaked havoc during that period of years.

I said that he turned the recession into a depression, then extended it. I know that to make me look wrong, you have to misquote me, but at least try a bit harder.

Let me quote you:

We literally just explained how his policies created and extended the Great Depression.

You claimed President Roosevelt created the Great Depression- which began 4 years before he became president.

Which is why I am laughing at you.

So you are saying that President Roosevelt's program of massive government spending did eventually end the Great Depression.

The question I have, Do those people who believe FDR was responsible for the Great Depression really believe what they post? Are they all challenged by reality, i.e. psychotic? Or are they professional liars, paid by a secret cabal in the mold of the Ministry of Truth ("1984")?
The fact that you're still ignoring my question means you can't refute the policies I mentioned that he implemented, nor the effects. I also said he turned the recession into a Depression.

I haven't ignored your post, I state what I believe to be true. That being you're either a liar or challenged by reality. You've failed to answer that question, or to rebute it with evidence that your are sane or honest.

Let me quote you:

We literally just explained how his policies created and extended the Great Depression.

You claimed President Roosevelt created the Great Depression- which began 4 years before he became president.

Which is why I am laughing at you.
Yes, he did. He made the Recession into a Depression. I highly doubt you're laughing, since you can't refute the way his policies effected the economy.

I haven't ignored your post, I state what I believe to be true. That being you're either a liar or challenged by reality. You've failed to answer that question, or to rebute it with evidence that your are sane or honest.
Which part makes me a liar? Did he or did he not create the NRA/NIRA? How did the NRA/NIRA's business regulations help the economy, when all the functions of the policies made it more risky and costly to hire employees, and kept businesses from competing with each other? You have nothing, and that's why you just keep making false accusations and personal attacks.

So how do you explain the steady growth of industry and reduced unemployment from 1933 to 1939 before the economy surged with war production? And all this was done in spite of the chain of natural disasters known as the Dust Bowl Storms that wreaked havoc during that period of years.
The economy always repairs itself naturally, a president would have to mess up majorly, or intentionally destroy it in order to keep it from recovering at all, and I don't think they have that kind of power. There's also the fact that the NIRA, while doing massive amounts of damage, was declared unconstitutional in 1935, further allowing the economy to recover on its own, despite Franklin Roosevelt's intentional incompetence.

So you are saying that President Roosevelt's program of massive government spending did eventually end the Great Depression.

No.

The economy always repairs itself naturally, a president would have to mess up majorly, or intentionally destroy it in order to keep it from recovering at all, and I don't think they have that kind of power. There's also the fact that the NIRA, while doing massive amounts of damage, was declared unconstitutional in 1935, further allowing the economy to recover on its own, despite Franklin Roosevelt's intentional incompetence.
NIRA did not do massive amounts of damage and only a portion of it was stricken down by the court, Title 1 specifically. By the time that portion was halted by the court, four million jobs had been created and over 23 million workers had benefited from Title 1. It made business more competitive and prevented large businesses in specific industries from putting smaller ones out of business. The law outlawed child labor, set standards for pay and overtime and installed safety and health codes. Other portions of NIRA were kept and reinforced by Congress.

Here is an objective account on the topic.

u-s-history.com/pages/h1663.html

It's okay, we know Liberals have a hard time accepting the fact that FDR turned a recession into a depression, then extended it greatly. I'm not sure what else people would expect massive business taxes and regulations to accomplish. Compulsory unionism was probably the worst. Do you have any idea how many lawsuits he filed against businesses?

How much more ignorant can the crazy right wing be, than this ^^^ comment?

Character assassination is noted as a no-no in the bible, and the assassination of the character of those long, or not so long, dead is to be a bully on steroids. You people disgust me!

She is absolutely correct, you moron.

1929....noted as the start of the Great Depression.
But....it wasn't.

"Unemployment in 1930 averaged a mildly recessionary 8.9 percent, up from 3.2 percent in 1929. It shot up rapidly until peaking out at more than 25 percent in 1933.... . If this crash had been like previous ones, the hard times would have ended in two or three years at the most, and likely sooner than that. But unprecedented political bungling instead prolonged the misery for over 10 years." Great Myths of the Great Depression | Lawrence W. Reed

FDR ran on a platform of balancing the budget, and cutting spending.
Really. He promised.

Of the 40-50 economic downturns.....none lasted even five years....until Roosevelt made one last a decade.

Know what a 'decade' is????????

I'm sorry, the party you have addressed has left the building, lies of omission, commission as well as half-truths and foolish efforts to rewrite history creates allergic globulars of bullshit in electronic forms on threads and comments associated with you and other nitwits.

Please try your party again, once you have been inoculated with ions of electricity to both sides of your head, effectively slowly the propagation of these globulars so as to not infect the biddable, as are those who bought the bullshit that the depression began Once Black Tuesday, October 29, 1929.

FDR has no playbook, no guidelines when he took office, on Black Tuesday the sky filled with brokers and investors who left tall building without the use of elevators or staircases and even efforts by President Hoover to fix what happened and what happened in the months and years following the crash did not prevent the apocalypse.

Debate???????

There is no debate, you lying fool.

I simply provide the truth, and you reply "is not....isss noootttttttt!!! Waaaaa!!"

But....it wasn't.

"Unemployment in 1930 averaged a mildly recessionary 8.9 percent, up from 3.2 percent in 1929. It shot up rapidly until peaking out at more than 25 percent in 1933.... . If this crash had been like previous ones, the hard times would have ended in two or three years at the most, and likely sooner than that. But unprecedented political bungling instead prolonged the misery for over 10 years." Great Myths of the Great Depression | Lawrence W. Reed

Really. He promised.

Of the 40-50 economic downturns.....none lasted even five years....until Roosevelt made one last a decade.

Find anything not true, correct and indisputable???

Of course you didn't.

Character assassination is noted as a no-no in the bible, and the assassination of the character of those long, or not so long, dead is to be a bully on steroids. You people disgust me!

But....it wasn't.

Really. He promised.

1. "She is obsessed with attacking FDR."

I am simply tasked with providing the truth.

And I do....as you prove every time I demand you provide any errors in my posts....

.....and you can't.

2. "She just can't stand that FDR led America to victory in World War 2..."
I leave you with nothing but the attempt to lie.
Let's prove it again....find any such post by moi.

Waiting.

Still waiting.

Gotcha' again, huh?

It's okay, we know Liberals have a hard time accepting the fact that FDR turned a recession into a depression, then extended it greatly. I'm not sure what else people would expect massive business taxes and regulations to accomplish. Compulsory unionism was probably the worst. Do you have any idea how many lawsuits he filed against businesses?

But....it wasn't.

Really. He promised.

a statement of supposed fact was made; It is their job to prove that Black Tuesday was a product of FDR's lack of leadership and/or inability to control events which took place in the decade before he took office.

"a statement of supposed fact was made; It is their job to prove that Black Tuesday was a product of FDR's lack of leadership and/or inability to control events which took place in the decade before he took office."

Bet you can't find any post of mine that says "Black Tuesday was a product of FDR's lack of leadership and/or inability to control events..."

Soooooo simple to prove you a liar.

And, of course.....a simpleton.

You recognize that, don't you?

But....it wasn't.

Really. He promised.

I cited actual policies and their effects. Are you claiming that he didn't create the NRA/NIRA?

But....it wasn't.

Really. He promised.

I cited actual policies and their effects. Are you claiming that he didn't create the NRA/NIRA?
The NRA New Deal law was great. It put millions of people to work. Before the Title 1 part of NIRA was stricken down by SCOTUS it had already run it course and put 23 million workers under the protection of codes that made their jobs safer.
Citizens all over America continue to reap the benefits of NRA programs like the WPA. After 80 years America is still using hospitals, schools, public buildings, roads, bridges, airports, etc. built by FDR's NRA programs.

"....put millions of people to work."

Who did???

Roosevelt???????

Here is an interesting visual: imagine a triple line of the unemployed, three across, consisting of those unemployed under Hoover, in 1931. The line would have gone from Los Angeles, across the country, to the border of Maine.

What effect did Roosevelt have on the line?

Well, eight years later, in 1939, the length of the line would have gone further, from the Maine border, south to Boston, then on to New York City, then to Philadelphia, on to Washington, D.C.- and finally, into Virginia.
Folsom, "New Deal or Raw Deal"

Think Folsom was wrong?

Check it out at the US Bureau of the Census, 'Historical Statistics of the United States: Colonial Times to 1970, I-126 and Unemployment Statistics during the Great Depression

" “We have tried spending money. We are spending more than we have ever spent before and it does not work. And I have just one interest, and if I am wrong…somebody else can have my job. I want to see this country prosperous. I want to see people get a job. I want to see people get enough to eat. We have never made good on our promises…I say after eight years of this administration we have just as much unemployment as when we started…And an enormous debt to boot!”
Morgenthau Diary, May 9, 1939, Franklin Roosevelt Presidential Library

FDR created a depression that lasted over twice as long as any previous economic downturn.

Those are the facts.

But....it wasn't.

Really. He promised.

Debate???????

There is no debate, you lying fool.

I simply provide the truth, and you reply "is not....isss noootttttttt!!! Waaaaa!!"

But....it wasn't.

Really. He promised.

Find anything not true, correct and indisputable???

Of course you didn't.
Yet GNP was half in 1930 what it was in 1927..

Forum List

Back