Roosevelt....the Un-Reagan

FDR had eight years to access the potential enemies of the U.S. but amazingly there was no national intelligence agency. The book "in the garden of the beasts" illustrates the FDR administration's unique ability to underestimate the Nazi threat for his first two terms. The FDR administration's racist based "intelligence" of Japan's threat defies understanding. FDR never prepared the US for war but war was the only thing that could recover the administration in it's 3rd term.

"...the FDR administration's unique ability to underestimate the Nazi threat for his first two terms."

Threat???

FDR was on excellent terms with both Hitler and Stalin.....and Mussolini.

He was a junior class dictator, and wanted to join the 'big boys.'

War took him by surprise.

This is possibly the most ridiculous post made by you.

Didn't think you could do it? But there it is..

She is channeling her inner Ann Coulter persona

Which, in turn is bringing out the Pee Wee Herman in you.
Actually, when dealing with Political Chic

Pee Wee is more than enough

lol..actually she's got ten times the intellect of an idiot like yourself

There was nothing to bargain

You were not going to remove the Red Army from territory they fought and died for

What were you going to offer Stalin to get his troops out of Eastern Europe?

Uh...not cramming a hydrogen bomb up his ass.

Not to good at this....are you.

Neither was FDR.

The major rollover and cave guy.
That's where you guys always go off the deep end
Your response to every situation is ...Nuke em

First of all .....FDR did not have a working atomic bomb when he negotiated with Stalin

Second, if the U.S. Resorted to nuclear devastation to take over the USSR....we would have been considered worse than Stalin

Third, the USSR folded on its own 45 years later without violence

1. Once he had it, he could have "re-opened" negotiations.
2. You have no idea of what you talk about. Stalin essentially took over half of Europe. Tell me again why we went to war with Germany. I would not have felt bad in that situation. The left and right are all talk. As you are prone to say "I've got mine...screw the rest of you.". Liberty is great as long as you've got it....who cares.
3. 45 years of tyranny and mass murder....."I've got mine.....you'll get over it.".

Who are "you guys". You have no idea of who I am. I am certainly not a far right wing disciple.
Revisionist history for global domination is fun isn't it?

1. FDR died in April 1945. The bomb wasn't tested till July 1945 with Hiroshima in August. FDR couldn't negotiate anything and by August 1945, Europe was already divided and America would not have tolerated extending the war against a former ally

2 Stalin "took over" half of Europe at the cost of 20 million deaths. We "took over " the other half at a cost of around 200,000 deaths.....looks like we got the better deal

3. 45 years of Cold War is preferable to starting a nuclear war

Stalin didn't take shit, he was incompetent, which is why Russia took so many deaths. When he finally started letting his generals run the war, is when Russia turned the tide..Stalin was a joke, who is partially responsible for the slaughter:slap:
True
But it doesn't negate the suffering the Soviets endured and the massive deaths. To think they were going to just turn back Eastern Europe to FDR or anyone is ridiculous

"...the FDR administration's unique ability to underestimate the Nazi threat for his first two terms."

Threat???

Maybe it would help if she used it

Neither was FDR.

First of all .....FDR did not have a working atomic bomb when he negotiated with Stalin

Second, if the U.S. Resorted to nuclear devastation to take over the USSR....we would have been considered worse than Stalin

2. You have no idea of what you talk about. Stalin essentially took over half of Europe. Tell me again why we went to war with Germany. I would not have felt bad in that situation. The left and right are all talk. As you are prone to say "I've got mine...screw the rest of you.". Liberty is great as long as you've got it....who cares.
3. 45 years of tyranny and mass murder....."I've got mine.....you'll get over it.".

Who are "you guys". You have no idea of who I am. I am certainly not a far right wing disciple.

1. FDR died in April 1945. The bomb wasn't tested till July 1945 with Hiroshima in August. FDR couldn't negotiate anything and by August 1945, Europe was already divided and America would not have tolerated extending the war against a former ally

2 Stalin "took over" half of Europe at the cost of 20 million deaths. We "took over " the other half at a cost of around 200,000 deaths.....looks like we got the better deal

Stalin didn't take shit, he was incompetent, which is why Russia took so many deaths. When he finally started letting his generals run the war, is when Russia turned the tide..Stalin was a joke, who is partially responsible for the slaughter:slap:
True
But it doesn't negate the suffering the Soviets endured and the massive deaths. To think they were going to just turn back Eastern Europe to FDR or anyone is ridiculous

Needless suffering was because of Stalin, he threw men into the fight and, could less how many were slaughtered because of his stupidity

You were not going to remove the Red Army from territory they fought and died for

Neither was FDR.

Even Russian Generals tended to plan less and depend more on numbers...thus sacrificing soldiers to the concept of brute force with few tactics.

FDR had eight years to access the potential enemies of the U.S. but amazingly there was no national intelligence agency. The book "in the garden of the beasts" illustrates the FDR administration's unique ability to underestimate the Nazi threat for his first two terms. The FDR administration's racist based "intelligence" of Japan's threat defies understanding. FDR never prepared the US for war but war was the only thing that could recover the administration in it's 3rd term.

Threat???

But not when dealing with Ann Coulter.

You are pathetic.

Maybe it would help if she used it

You'd do well to follow you own advice.

As little as it is...it would be better than what you do now.

Neither was FDR.

Even Russian Generals tended to plan less and depend more on numbers...thus sacrificing soldiers to the concept of brute force with few tactics.
that's considered an accomplishment to "right winger":cuckoo:

You are right.....Roosevelt didn't bargain or try to force him out.

No threats...no nothing.

Rolled over and caved.

Eastern Europe really flourished under Stalin.

Neither was FDR.

"Stalin "took over" half of Europe at the cost of 20 million deaths."

OMG....you are a moron....as well as a lying FDR boot-licker.

Stalin killed the 20 million.

20 million of his own citizens.....that's what dictators do.

World War II left over 27 million Soviet citizens dead....but only a fraction of them were killed by the Germans. Yet throughout the West. 'war crimes' is a phrase only attacked to the Nazis.

When the Red Army marched, an NKVD army marched behind, with its own tanks, machine guns, firing forward....never allowing retreat. More than a million Soviet citizens joined the Nazis. Ask yourself this: why was it that the USSR, of all the Allies, had provided the enemy with thousands of recruits? Nearly one million Russian and other anti-Soviet men joined the enemy of their Soviet Army.
"The Secret Betrayal"by Nikolai Tolstoy, p. 19-20.

"Major Soviet Paper Says 20 Million Died As Victims of Stalin"
Major Soviet Paper Says 20 Million Died As Victims of Stalin

"In 1945 Zhukov is reported to have said to US General Dwight D. Eisenhower, "If we come to a minefield, our infantry attacks exactly as it were not there." The shear weight of numbers eventually drove the Germans back, along with the Soviet leadership's determination not to relent, whatever the cost."
Georgy Zhukov hero file

Stalin benefited because he was the dominatrix to FDR.
And FDR loved it.

Threat???

You are pathetic.
I actually find Ann Coulter amusing. She has figured out a persona to sell and the rightwing eats it up. But even though I disagree with what she says...she has a biting wit that is entertaining

Political Chic is just tedious. I would love to debate what she actually says but she cuts and pastes so much crap it is hard to find a point in all the mindless drooling

Neither was FDR.

You are complete idiot.

1. To bad it didn't happen sooner. The bomb didn't suddenly show up. He knew it was coming. But that does not matter. He had it. He didn't try to use it as leverage. Gutless.

2. Your constant repeat of this lie does not make it any less a lie.

3. Yep....we got ours....screw Eastern Europe. BTW there was no nuclear war to start. Can you be any more stupid ? Russia didn't have the bomb. You need to get an updated book of talking points.

FDR had no assurance the atomic bomb would work before he died. It wasn't even tested until three months after he died. I don't think Stalin would have been impressed

You still haven't explained how we get the Red Army to give back captured territory.

FDR gave his lover, Uncle Joe, the plans and uranium.

"Major George Lacey Jordan started a diary in 1942 when, as liaison to Soviet officials receiving materiel via lend-lease, he grew suspicious about the nature of these airborne shipments from the US over the Arctic to the USSR.

Stationed at Great Falls, Montana, Major Jordan documented evidence that Americans high up within the FDR administration were providing the USSR with the raw materials, technology, equipment, and know-how to make atomic bombs. And this at a time when our own were still under development in supposed secrecy.

As catalogued in the diaries, all the materiel required for the creation of an atomic pile was transferred to the USSR as early as 1942. The materiel included ‘bomb powder’ (uranium oxide), graphite in numerous forms, cadmium, cobalt, thorium, and $13,000,000 worth of aluminum tubes.

Major Jordan did not get very far pressing his concerns with the powers that be. However, by 1944 his boss General Groves had learned of the plot and managed to put a stop to further shipments of.atomic materials.

The full significance of these Lend-Lease shipments was not made clear to Major Jordan until February 1950 when he picked up a copy of Life magazine. Inside was an illustrated article on the atom bomb:

‘I learned for the first time that a plutonium pile consists of giant blocks of graphite, surrounded by heavy walls of concrete and honeycombed with aluminum tubes. In these tubes, it was related, are inserted slugs of natural uranium, containing one per cent of U-235. The intensity of the operation was declared to be governed by means of cadmium rods.’

So illuminating was this information that he carried this article with him during one of his appearances before the House Un-American Activities Committee."

Major Jordan’s observations were later published in the book:
From Major Jordan's Diaries
© 1952 by George Racey Jordan, USAF (Ret.)
with Richard L. Stokes
Originally published in 1952 by
Harcourt, Brace & Company, New York
Reprinted by American Opinion, 1961
Major Jordan’s Diaries – How Lend-Lease diverted Atomic Materials to the USSR - Historum - History Forums

Democrat Liberals have regularly been traitors to America.

1. [Democrat] Senator Pat Leahy was annoyed with the Reagan administration's war on terrorism in the 1980s. At the time he was vice chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee. ....disclosed a top-secret communications intercept ...Leahy leaked secret information about a 1986 covert operation planned by the Reagan administration ...had to resign his Intelligence Committee post after he was caught leaking secret information ....
American Chronicle | Sen. Leahy to FBI Director: Give Me Secret Information

2. In 1983, [Democrat] Sen. Edward M. Kennedy offered to help the Soviets mount a public-relations offensive in the United States. Ted Kennedy sides with Soviets. Traitor [Archive] - Georgia Outdoor News Forum

3. Freeh: "Unfortunately, the [Clinton] White House was unable or unwilling to help the FBI gain access to these critical witnesses. The only direction from the Clinton administration regarding Iran was to order the FBI to stop photographing and fingerprinting official Iranian delegations entering the U.S. because it was adversely impacting our "relationship" with Tehran. "

BTW, Freeh: "I finally turned to the former President Bush, who immediately interceded with Crown Prince Abdullah on the FBI's behalf. Mr. Bush personally asked the Saudis to let the FBI do one-on-one interviews of the detained Khobar bombers. The Saudis immediately acceded."
Remember Khobar Towers by Louis J. Freeh
Michelle Malkin » KHOBAR TOWERS: 10 YEARS LATER

4. Here at home, the Obama administration has gravely impaired our capability to gather human intelligence by declassifying hundreds of pages of documents that explain our interrogation techniques—information that is now probably in al-Qaeda training manuals. https://www.hillsdale.edu/news/impri...=2009&month=10

Liberals formed this country. The conservatives were fighting against Liberals and along side the British.

Pick up a history book and stop sourcing Alex Jones wannbees.

Liberals fight for liberty and self determination?:uhoh3: You're a blithering idiot :slap:

Say's the biggest blithering idiot on the board, Jroc.

By the way, Anne Coulter still holding out for you to come to Jesus.

He nailed you, didn't he.

Not getting nailed, lately PC? Lighten up on the bon bons. Put a little time in the gym. Maybe you can get hubby back from the massage parlors.

And so the only kind of post Leftists are capable of....

...after you've been revealed as an ignorant, dishonest, acolyte of the Left.

It's the Liberals version of licking your wounds.

Total nonsense by an FDR boot-licker.
It's a shame that you are unable to contribute anything of value to your own thread

Any 'shame' is all yours.

You lie even when lying is unnecessary....beginning with your avi.
It's sad really....you could actually be a good poster

But you sold out to play your Ann Coulter cut and paste games

Your choice, I guess

BTW:

I don't agree with her half the time.

On her worse day....she's 100 x the poster you've ever been.

Admit you gloss over the crap she posts too

If not, why don't you actually reply to what she posts?

So.....why are you unable to find a single mistake in my posts?

Wanna guess?

It's a shame that you are unable to contribute anything of value to your own thread

Your choice, I guess

BTW:

Wanna guess?
I gave up reading your posts years ago
Not worth the effort.....I'd rather read Stephanie

Your choice, I guess

BTW:

Wanna guess?
I gave up reading your posts years ago
Not worth the effort.....I'd rather read Stephanie

So you respond to post you don't read?:slap:

The media brought down the Nixon administration over a second rate burglary that was common in FDR, Truman, JFK and LBJ's time. Imagine what the media could have done to the FDR administration if they weren't in the tank for democrats.

Yep- from the viewpoint of Conservatives like yourself- a 'diligent' media would have prevented FDR from leading the United States to victory over Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan.

Would have prevented Americans from the horrors of Social Security.
Would have prevented Americans from the indignity of unemployment checks
Would have allowed bank runs to thrive as Americans lost faith in banks without depositers insurance.
Would have allowed the farmers to be run out of business

Oh how the Conservatives hate FDR for protecting Americans.
FDR led the United States to war. Harry Truman led the United States to the twisted semblance of victory. FDR promised to end the mild recession in 1932 and under his leadership the recession turned into a man killing bodies in the ditch soup line depression for his next two terms.. The federal government has been running farmers out of business since FDR created the alphabet federal schemes that were designed to make the DNC rich.The Media forced Nixon to resign but in retrospect a 2nd rate burglary doesn't come close to comparing the Constitutional insult of the the incarceration of American citizens without due process.

Oh what bitter Conservative revisionist history.

FDR prepared the United States for war, as the world went up in flames- with Germany, Italy, Japan and the Soviet Union were all trying to carve it up.

And when the United States was attacked by Imperial Japan- and when Hitler and Mussolini declared war on the United States- FDR led the United States to victory.

And you are still pissed off about that.

And FDR took the United States from the crushing 25% unemployment in the first year of his presidency to 9% in 1941.

You are still pissed off that FDR was for Americans

So hard to ascertain whether you are more the fool or more the liar.

"FDR prepared the United States for war,..."

Of course he did no such thing.
  1. FDR did very little for the Army either with its size or weapons and during the 1930s, his defense budgets were cut to the bone. To quote George Marshall's words to FDR in May 1940: "If you don't do something...and do it right away, I don't know what is going to happen to this country". FDR had underestimated the Japanese and the Pearl Harbor attack devastated the American Navy and exposed the president's incompetence.
You are an absolute liar and ignoramus. You have been shown in detail on numerous occasions and numerous threads how FDR pushed for and developed the weapons that would win WWII. Instead of producing weapons that would be obsolete he had the MIC concentrate and focus on developing new and modern aircraft and ships, including the carriers that would play the key role of beating Japan, and the aircraft that flew off of them. The bombers that destroyed Germany all lead to FDR's foresight and genius.
Your claim that FDR did very little for the Army in regards to weapons is an outrageous lie that ignores factual history.

Yep- from the viewpoint of Conservatives like yourself- a 'diligent' media would have prevented FDR from leading the United States to victory over Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan.

Would have allowed bank runs to thrive as Americans lost faith in banks without depositers insurance.

FDR led the United States to war. Harry Truman led the United States to the twisted semblance of victory. FDR promised to end the mild recession in 1932 and under his leadership the recession turned into a man killing bodies in the ditch soup line depression for his next two terms.. The federal government has been running farmers out of business since FDR created the alphabet federal schemes that were designed to make the DNC rich.The Media forced Nixon to resign but in retrospect a 2nd rate burglary doesn't come close to comparing the Constitutional insult of the the incarceration of American citizens without due process.

FDR prepared the United States for war, as the world went up in flames- with Germany, Italy, Japan and the Soviet Union were all trying to carve it up.

And when the United States was attacked by Imperial Japan- and when Hitler and Mussolini declared war on the United States- FDR led the United States to victory.

And FDR took the United States from the crushing 25% unemployment in the first year of his presidency to 9% in 1941.

Threat???

Oh.....look...an "is not, is noottttttt!" post by a Liberal.

Again:

All true.

See if you can do better than 'is not.'

Last edited:

You are a complete idiot.

1. To bad it didn't happen sooner. The bomb didn't suddenly show up. He knew it was coming. But that does not matter. He had it. He didn't try to use it as leverage. Gutless.

2. Your constant repeat of this lie does not make it any less a lie.

3. Yep....we got ours....screw Eastern Europe. BTW there was no nuclear war to start. Can you be any more stupid ? Russia didn't have the bomb. You need to get an updated book of talking points.

Most of the war happened in Russia. That's were most German Troops met their demise. The United States was mostly at war with Japan. Not since the Mongols has any foreign power successfully taken over Russia and those that tried met with bloody defeat.
I can't believe these morons are still fighting how WWII ended knowing that the Soviets collapsed in 45 years without a fight

'Collapsed' due to the man who did the opposite of what Roosevelt did....

Hence, "Roosevevelt- the Un-Reagan."

You are pathetic.
I actually find Ann Coulter amusing. She has figured out a persona to sell and the rightwing eats it up. But even though I disagree with what she says...she has a biting wit that is entertaining

Political Chic is just tedious. I would love to debate what she actually says but she cuts and pastes so much crap it is hard to find a point in all the mindless drooling

It's so simple to deflate the blimp you've become....
...time for more B-12 shots?

1. "I actually find Ann Coulter amusing."
You've never read any of the scholarly and well documented best sellers Queen Ann has written.

2. "Political Chic is just tedious. I would love to debate what she actually says but she cuts and pastes."
Cut and paste is the manner of presentation...not the factual material provided.
And...you don't have enough knowledge to debate me.

Not one single thing I've posted....and documented and sourced via 'cut and paste' has been shown to be less than accurate.

And it will continue so.

Last edited:
The media brought down the Nixon administration over a second rate burglary that was common in FDR, Truman, JFK and LBJ's time. Imagine what the media could have done to the FDR administration if they weren't in the tank for democrats.

So hard to ascertain whether you are more the fool or more the liar.

"FDR prepared the United States for war,..."

Of course he did no such thing.
  1. FDR did very little for the Army either with its size or weapons and during the 1930s, his defense budgets were cut to the bone. To quote George Marshall's words to FDR in May 1940: "If you don't do something...and do it right away, I don't know what is going to happen to this country". FDR had underestimated the Japanese and the Pearl Harbor attack devastated the American Navy and exposed the president's incompetence.
You are an absolute liar and ignoramus. You have been shown in detail on numerous occasions and numerous threads how FDR pushed for and developed the weapons that would win WWII. Instead of producing weapons that would be obsolete he had the MIC concentrate and focus on developing new and modern aircraft and ships, including the carriers that would play the key role of beating Japan, and the aircraft that flew off of them. The bombers that destroyed Germany all lead to FDR's foresight and genius.
Your claim that FDR did very little for the Army in regards to weapons is an outrageous lie that ignores factual history.

And yet another lie.

Clean that boot-black off your tongue.

Forum List

Back