Rooster crows because sun came up

After 8 years of you dumping ugly on Obama , it is my pleasure to reciprocate your kindness~

:thanks:

That's your excuse?

What are you a child?

What are you a hypocrite?

Looking back at your threads, you slammed Obama anytime you could....

Now we must be a christian and support our president.?.. I am a christian who does not support him .

Presidents that are egomaniacs seem to be a new American trend

Despite the Op's obvious butthurt Trump is correct to an extent, there is a new wave of optimism
Perhaps. But still a stupid thing to say. Im wondering if he will put obungles to shame in the "ego" dept.

As long as he gets results I don't give a flying fuck what he says.

He already skullfucked you. Can't get any worse.

Despite the Op's obvious butthurt Trump is correct to an extent, there is a new wave of optimism
Perhaps. But still a stupid thing to say. Im wondering if he will put obungles to shame in the "ego" dept.

wtf?

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

The U.S. Consumer Confidence Index for December surged nearly four points to 113.7, THE HIGHEST LEVEL IN MORE THAN 15 YEARS! Thanks Donald!

10:10 PM - 27 Dec 2016

• What an egotistical turd
Rooster crows because sun came up

Roosters crow through the night also.....

48b7c5654f8993e40b802c1c8c60ff28.jpg

wtf?
Well we know how he likes it!

After 8 years of you dumping ugly on Obama , it is my pleasure to reciprocate your kindness~

:thanks:

That's your excuse?

What are you a child?

What are you a hypocrite?

Looking back at your threads, you slammed Obama anytime you could....

Now we must be a christian and support our president.?.. I am a christian who does not support him .
You don't have to, but the media dogs deep on things to criticize Trump about and he still whoops their ass. Obama would be impeached if they did the same to him.

Forum List

Back