Rosie O'Donnell: We have 'less than 3 weeks to stop' 'mentally unstable' Trump

Naw the RNC could fuck everything up and blame Trump - a massive swath would believe it and they'd be off the hook for whatever failures.

Rosie O'Donnell is a Zionist and the Israelis wanted Trump to win so she should be happy now.
She's Irish Catholic, but probably lapsed due to her homosexuality. Still, thanks for injecting antisemitism into the discussion. The fucking left wingers love tainting all right wingers with being assholish antisemites anytime one of you guys shows up.

Naw the RNC could fuck everything up and blame Trump - a massive swath would believe it and they'd be off the hook for whatever failures.
Finger-pointing is a common activity in Washington, but voters aren't that stupid.

Its sad the left have to get Rosie to fight their battles for them.

That's one thing, but to send somebody out that's mentally unstable to call another mentally unstable is not very good planning. How does she plan to stop him from becoming President anyway? Talk about uninformed voters. These Democrats get their political education from Hollywood.

Rosie O'Donnell is a Zionist and the Israelis wanted Trump to win so she should be happy now.
She's Irish Catholic, but probably lapsed due to her homosexuality. Still, thanks for injecting antisemitism into the discussion. The fucking left wingers love tainting all right wingers with being assholish antisemites anytime one of you guys shows up.
I mixed her up with the Zionist Roseanne Barr for some reason. Anyone could make that mistake. No need to preach hate.

tumblr_mnd9xb4Dfi1ssguwbo1_500.gif

This would be funny if it wasn't so sad and offensive. Who is this "we" she speaks of? He won the election, that was the time to choose your president. How would she propose this democracy be stopped? A veiled threat perhaps?

She is one who said she would leave if Trump won, maybe she should keep her word and be someone of principle rather than a rabble rouser. She would then have her wish and not have to worry about his policies.

Trump and O'Donnell have sparred publicly for over a decade, since way back in 2006 when O'Donnell publicly criticized Trump for refusing to fire disgraced beauty queen Tara Conner. But their feud boiled over during Trump's presidential campaign and took center stage during a GOP debate on Fox News.

Responding to moderator Megyn Kelly's question about Trump using derogatory language to insult women, Trump shot back: "Only Rosie O'Donnell."

O'Donnell even vowed to leave the United States should he be elected. Trump responded by saying, "We'll get rid of Rosie. Oh, I love it...Now I have to get elected because I’m going to do a great service to our country. Now it’s much more important. In fact, I’ll immediately get off this call and start campaigning right now."

I don't get why would anyone care what that wacko has to say.

Like ever.

This would be funny if it wasn't so sad and offensive. Who is this "we" she speaks of? He won the election, that was the time to choose your president. How would she propose this democracy be stopped? A veiled threat perhaps?

She is one who said she would leave if Trump won, maybe she should keep her word and be someone of principle rather than a rabble rouser. She would then have her wish and not have to worry about his policies.

Trump and O'Donnell have sparred publicly for over a decade, since way back in 2006 when O'Donnell publicly criticized Trump for refusing to fire disgraced beauty queen Tara Conner. But their feud boiled over during Trump's presidential campaign and took center stage during a GOP debate on Fox News.

Responding to moderator Megyn Kelly's question about Trump using derogatory language to insult women, Trump shot back: "Only Rosie O'Donnell."

O'Donnell even vowed to leave the United States should he be elected. Trump responded by saying, "We'll get rid of Rosie. Oh, I love it...Now I have to get elected because I’m going to do a great service to our country. Now it’s much more important. In fact, I’ll immediately get off this call and start campaigning right now."
I hear Trump wants to rent Rosie's ass in case it rains on Inauguration Day.

I mixed her up with the Zionist Roseanne Barr for some reason. Anyone could make that mistake. No need to preach hate.
Go look in a fucking mirror. I'm not the one preaching hate, you are sir.
Your use of the word "fucking" is itself hateful. Learn some manners.
Racial or religious bigotry is obscene. Fuck is a good word. Get a fucking clue:

Off to the cornfield with you.

1) Rosie should leave the US like she promised.

2) Her declaration "DONALD TRUMP IS MENTALLY UNSTABLE" (note she typed it in all caps) is an excellent example of the pot calling the kettle black.

3) Her comment in the same tweet "LESS THAN 3 WEEKS TO STOP HIM AMERICA" (again, all caps) seems like a threat or advocating harm to the President-elect. Maybe the Secret Service needs to check her out.

4) Tara Conner is hot.
tara_conner-11_2.jpg
Who gives a shit about Rosie what I want to know is, are those boobs real ?

Forum List

Back