Rosie O'Donnell: We have 'less than 3 weeks to stop' 'mentally unstable' Trump

Can you imagine if ANYONE had said this about Barack Obama. "We have three weeks to stop him" . Just imagine the kkk references or racism or media outrage. This is why I really don't care how Donald treats the press. They have lost all integrity and respect. Once again a liberals agenda is more important than the country. They should leave if they had any honor. Better yet, if they had any honor they should commit hari-kari. Why do I think that will never happen?

This would be funny if it wasn't so sad and offensive. Who is this "we" she speaks of? He won the election, that was the time to choose your president. How would she propose this democracy be stopped? A veiled threat perhaps?

She is one who said she would leave if Trump won, maybe she should keep her word and be someone of principle rather than a rabble rouser. She would then have her wish and not have to worry about his policies.

Trump and O'Donnell have sparred publicly for over a decade, since way back in 2006 when O'Donnell publicly criticized Trump for refusing to fire disgraced beauty queen Tara Conner. But their feud boiled over during Trump's presidential campaign and took center stage during a GOP debate on Fox News.

Responding to moderator Megyn Kelly's question about Trump using derogatory language to insult women, Trump shot back: "Only Rosie O'Donnell."

O'Donnell even vowed to leave the United States should he be elected. Trump responded by saying, "We'll get rid of Rosie. Oh, I love it...Now I have to get elected because I’m going to do a great service to our country. Now it’s much more important. In fact, I’ll immediately get off this call and start campaigning right now."

Rosie can stop Trump by running her SUV in the garage with all the doors closed.

The nation depends on her doing this...

This would be funny if it wasn't so sad and offensive. Who is this "we" she speaks of? He won the election, that was the time to choose your president. How would she propose this democracy be stopped? A veiled threat perhaps?

She is one who said she would leave if Trump won, maybe she should keep her word and be someone of principle rather than a rabble rouser. She would then have her wish and not have to worry about his policies.

Trump and O'Donnell have sparred publicly for over a decade, since way back in 2006 when O'Donnell publicly criticized Trump for refusing to fire disgraced beauty queen Tara Conner. But their feud boiled over during Trump's presidential campaign and took center stage during a GOP debate on Fox News.

Responding to moderator Megyn Kelly's question about Trump using derogatory language to insult women, Trump shot back: "Only Rosie O'Donnell."

O'Donnell even vowed to leave the United States should he be elected. Trump responded by saying, "We'll get rid of Rosie. Oh, I love it...Now I have to get elected because I’m going to do a great service to our country. Now it’s much more important. In fact, I’ll immediately get off this call and start campaigning right now."
Do people still care what nonsense comes out of her mouth?
Or any entertainer beyond the lines written for a part?

Sent from my YD206 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Compare Rosie's kids to Donald's. She never should been allowed to adopt.

Can you imagine if ANYONE had said this about Barack Obama. "We have three weeks to stop him" . Just imagine the kkk references or racism or media outrage.
Yep.

And demands that the writer is arrested for making death threats.

She's right. We have 3 weeks and he is mentally unstable.

As time goes on and he does a fine job, your crazy talk will be increasingly obviously bat shit crazy.

FYI.

Here's the thing. You won't know if he's doing a "fine job". You'll only regurgitate what he tells you to think and still be just as clueless as you are now.

She's right. We have 3 weeks and he is mentally unstable.

As time goes on and he does a fine job, your crazy talk will be increasingly obviously bat shit crazy.

FYI.

Here's the thing. You won't know if he's doing a "fine job". You'll only regurgitate what he tells you to think and still be just as clueless as you are now.

Don't project your past behavior onto me.

The best you can do is "I know you are, but what am I ?"

Sad. But not surprising.

Rosie should know....Trump is mentally unstable
Because she's mentally unstable herself?
Maybe

But she sure knows how to goad our new President. How will Kim Jung Un do?
I've noticed how focused Trump is on that fat dyke lately. Good thing you're not as obsessed as Trump goes from one coup to another. You'd be a real mess. :)

Let's see how Trump does staying off the Twitter rants

Hasn't been too successful so far

Rosie should know....Trump is mentally unstable
Because she's mentally unstable herself?
Maybe

But she sure knows how to goad our new President. How will Kim Jung Un do?
I love his responses to her. funny as hell and Accurate at that.
Maybe if you are in the fourth grade
or an adult who loves a good laugh at creepy people.

Forum List

Back