ROTFLMFAO~Joe Walsh announces Trump primary challenge: 'I'm in'

You know I used to listen to this guy when he was a Republican, stopped when they removed his show off a lower rated conservative radio station. The problem with Joe is that his show is back and now with his almost everything anti-Trump, he is bleeding listeners and sponsors. He is the poor mans Morning Joe without Mika. I would bet that MONEY is his goal with Bill Kristol money from the Swamp Republicans behind him . Maybe even a little George Soros funding from one of his MANY political arms. There is NO ONE on either side that can beat Trump....Honestly Trump is a fucking genius....doing what is right for the country to survive presently and setting up the future for all to have a better life. Just ignore him DJT and like all others they will simply wilt and die on the campaign tour!

------------

Former Illinois Congressman Joe Walsh announced Sunday morning that he is running for president as a Republican, challenging President Trump in the GOP primary race.

"Friends, I'm in. We can't take four more years of Donald Trump. And that's why I'm running for President," Walsh tweeted. "It won't be easy, but bravery is never easy. But together, we can do it."

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...
Looks like I have a reason now to register as a Republican so I can vote for him in the primary.

You can do what you want, but that action would be pretty pointless.

Mr. Walsh has virtually no money and no volunteers, no base of support. I don't see how he can even run a half ways credible campaign, much less be a serious threat to become President.

The only thing that is fueling him now, is the fact that the Lame Stream Media is feeding Walsh's delusion he is "important" somehow, just like they do with Dave Duke.

The libs would throw Walsh under the bus immediately, if he somehow "did" win the nomination.

Rubbish, Mr. Walsh's use of racial slurs in social media is in no way "conservative".

Further, President Trump's records in actual accomplishment in achieving conservative goals is unparalleled. Obamunism is being disassembled block by block, and is being reduced to powder.

Yes, they are all turning on Joe Walsh now.

Trumpism is less a political movement and more a cult, every day.
Yes it's amazing that Walsh is way more conservative, yet the trumpers fall in line.

Walsh is not even in the same time zone as conservative. You radical leftists LOVE him, that in itself proves that he is a hack.
You clearly don't know Joe Walsh. One of his complaints is deficits. I forgot that isn't conservative anymore.

Republicans have found that beancountery and skinflintery just don't win elections.

And all of the whining the libs are doing about deficits and the national debt, will disappear immediately if they were to seize power.

Stalinists know they can't defeat Donald Trump, that the ONLY chance they have, now that they failed to derail the economy, is to get a Squishy Fish establishment Bush type to run against them. Mitt Romney is the perfect Republican Candidate, as far as the democrats are concerned.

Walsh is a whole lot more conservative than trump.

Rubbish, Mr. Walsh's use of racial slurs in social media is in no way "conservative".

Further, President Trump's records in actual accomplishment in achieving conservative goals is unparalleled. Obamunism is being disassembled block by block, and is being reduced to powder.
Trump has Mr Walsh beat in ridiculous tweets.

Was increasing Obama deficits a conservative goal? Slowing the economy? Stagnating the Dow? Making the border even more of a disaster?

The Trump Economy is booming and Red China is being made to play fair.

Unemployment is at 50 year lows, unemployment among black people is at an all time low
Labor force participation is still really low. According to trump that makes our real unemployment like 20%.

Wrong.

U-6 Unemployment is at the lowest rate in over 60 years.

U3 vs. U6 Unemployment Rate: What's the Difference?

Anyone who wants a job, has a job.
Insane poster, the U-6 rate was lower under Clinton than it is now...

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

Stop hallucinating on the forum.

You know I used to listen to this guy when he was a Republican, stopped when they removed his show off a lower rated conservative radio station. The problem with Joe is that his show is back and now with his almost everything anti-Trump, he is bleeding listeners and sponsors. He is the poor mans Morning Joe without Mika. I would bet that MONEY is his goal with Bill Kristol money from the Swamp Republicans behind him . Maybe even a little George Soros funding from one of his MANY political arms. There is NO ONE on either side that can beat Trump....Honestly Trump is a fucking genius....doing what is right for the country to survive presently and setting up the future for all to have a better life. Just ignore him DJT and like all others they will simply wilt and die on the campaign tour!

------------

Former Illinois Congressman Joe Walsh announced Sunday morning that he is running for president as a Republican, challenging President Trump in the GOP primary race.

"Friends, I'm in. We can't take four more years of Donald Trump. And that's why I'm running for President," Walsh tweeted. "It won't be easy, but bravery is never easy. But together, we can do it."

Looks like I have a reason now to register as a Republican so I can vote for him in the primary.

Mr. Walsh has virtually no money and no volunteers, no base of support. I don't see how he can even run a half ways credible campaign, much less be a serious threat to become President.

The only thing that is fueling him now, is the fact that the Lame Stream Media is feeding Walsh's delusion he is "important" somehow, just like they do with Dave Duke.

The libs would throw Walsh under the bus immediately, if he somehow "did" win the nomination.
Oh, he won't become president, but if he can get enough support from Democrats in the primaries, he can win his party's nomination.

GO3JO1I.png

Was increasing Obama deficits a conservative goal? Slowing the economy? Stagnating the Dow? Making the border even more of a disaster?

Unemployment is at 50 year lows, unemployment among black people is at an all time low
Labor force participation is still really low. According to trump that makes our real unemployment like 20%.

Wrong.

Fucking liar, you can't even read your own chart (that you cut off in 2018)

How pathetic. You're so desperate that you try to flat out lie in hopes you can get away with it.

Unemployment Drops to 50-Year Low as Job Gains Surge | RP Analytics

------------

Oh, he won't become president, but if he can get enough support from Democrats in the primaries, he can win his party's nomination.

Sure he can, lying fuck - if you just lie hard enough, you can change reality...

iu

------------

Mr. Walsh doesn't have the money or volunteers to wage a serious campaign, especially since his message is to get D's to interfere in the GOP nomination process to help the Republicans lose.

This goes double in 2020, with a very competitive Democrat race for the nomination

------------

So we are going to take down a president with the best unemployment rate in 50 years, an all time low in black and Hispanic unemployment, a strong stock market, one who is making China go nuts as it handles its insurrection in Hong Kong, is actually BUILDING A BARRIER against illegal DemonRATS crossing from Latin America, and creating the strongest military back to where it was or better than under the communist sponsored Surrender Monkey.....and has lowered the taxes for at least 80% of its citizens.....Yes Pawn....you go for that...girl! ROTFLMFAO

------------

So we are going to take down a president with the best unemployment rate in 50 years, an all time low in black and Hispanic unemployment, a strong stock market, one who is making China go nuts as it handles its insurrection in Hong Kong, is actually BUILDING A BARRIER against illegal DemonRATS crossing from Latin America, and creating the strongest military back to where it was or better than under the communist sponsored Surrender Monkey.....and has lowered the taxes for at least 80% of its citizens.....Yes Pawn....you go for that...girl! ROTFLMFAO

Good point about Red China.

I am concerned that Red China may decide to try and rig the 2020 election to defeat Trump.

Are any of the D's cooperating with the Chicoms? Biden's family has had contact with Red China..

Maybe the Trump FBI and Trump CIA need to get moles on the inside of the various Democrat campaigns, see what's up and find out if any of them are willing to sell out their country to win the election?

Wrong.

How pathetic. You're so desperate that you try to flat out lie in hopes you can get away with it.

Insane poster, I posted the BLS stats on the U-6 unemployment rate from 2000-2019. Who knows what your delusions lead you to see when you click on my link? :dunno:

And despite your lie that the U-6 rate is lower than it's been in 60 years, the link I posted shows it was 6.8% in October, 2000 -- and it shows it's 7.0% in July, 2019, the most recent figures released.

Buzz your nurse.... it's time for them to clean out your drool cup.

------------

Of course we are since trump inherited these economic conditions.

Wrong.

Insane poster, I posted the BLS stats on the U-6 unemployment rate from 2000-2019. Who knows what your delusions lead you to see when you click on my link? :dunno:

And despite your lie that the U-6 rate is lower than it's been in 60 years, the link I posted shows it was 6.8% in October, 2000 -- and it shows it's 7.0% in July, 2019, the most recent figures released.

Fucking liar, you posted a link that refuted your lie.

You are dumb as a cat turd, but less pleasant to be around.

------------

:rofl:

What a pathetic fucking liar you are.

No one believes your lies, not even you.

Yes, they are all turning on Joe Walsh now.

Trumpism is less a political movement and more a cult, every day.
Yes it's amazing that Walsh is way more conservative, yet the trumpers fall in line.

Walsh is not even in the same time zone as conservative. You radical leftists LOVE him, that in itself proves that he is a hack.
You clearly don't know Joe Walsh. One of his complaints is deficits. I forgot that isn't conservative anymore.

I do know Walsh, he pretended to be Tea Party to get elected, then once in office went full tilt NeoCon. Like Paul Ryan, his is a fraud and a liar.

YOU would never vote for him, you are only promoting him because he could be defeated by you Communists.

If only the Republicans had done what the democrats wanted and nominated Jeb!, Hillary would be president right now and civil rights would be a thing of the past...
Correct I wouldn't vote for him. But that's because he's wrong about guns and abortion. But he is right about trump.

------------

ROTFLMFAO.... YOU LIE AS EASY AS YOU SAY your name.....You are one big lying asshole!

Wrong.

Fucking liar, you posted a link that refuted your lie.

You are dumb as a cat turd, but less pleasant to be around.
Insane poster... my link is still there and goes to the BLS page on the U-6 unemployment rate from 2000 to 2019...

Screenshot_20190901-130958_Samsung Internet.jpg

^^^

Same link as before -- proving beyond any shadow of doubt that:

a) you're crazy to think my link only went to 2018.

b) you're crazy to think my link didn't prove you're crazy for claiming the U-6 is the lowest it's been in 60 years.

c) you're crazy because you're fucked in the head.

:badgrin:

I hope Walsh hires some protection because he`ll need it. Cult 45 will target him.
Yeah, don't go near 5th Avenue!
Your group eh?
I'm no Trumpista. They're the ones applauding what he said and constantly talking about a civil war. They're an obvious danger to the republic.
DemonRATS, ANTIFA, BLACK LIVES MATTER, the MEDIA....Finally got something right Commie Comrad!

Forum List

Back