ROTFLMFAO~Joe Walsh announces Trump primary challenge: 'I'm in'

We went from: “Build That Wall” to: “It’s Better Than Nothin”

Walsh should hit Trump on not building the wall!

Walsh does what Soros tells him, if he wants the cash to keep flowing...
Walsh is a whole lot more conservative than trump.

Rubbish, Mr. Walsh's use of racial slurs in social media is in no way "conservative".

Further, President Trump's records in actual accomplishment in achieving conservative goals is unparalleled. Obamunism is being disassembled block by block, and is being reduced to powder.
Trump has Mr Walsh beat in ridiculous tweets.

Was increasing Obama deficits a conservative goal? Slowing the economy? Stagnating the Dow? Making the border even more of a disaster?

The Trump Economy is booming and Red China is being made to play fair.

Unemployment is at 50 year lows, unemployment among black people is at an all time low
Labor force participation is still really low. According to trump that makes our real unemployment like 20%.

Rubbish, Mr. Walsh's use of racial slurs in social media is in no way "conservative".

Further, President Trump's records in actual accomplishment in achieving conservative goals is unparalleled. Obamunism is being disassembled block by block, and is being reduced to powder.

Yes, they are all turning on Joe Walsh now.

Trumpism is less a political movement and more a cult, every day.
Yes it's amazing that Walsh is way more conservative, yet the trumpers fall in line.

Yes it's amazing that Walsh is way more conservative, yet the trumpers fall in line.

Not that amazing at all.

Donald J. Trump's record of outstanding accomplishments in the field of excellence is very appealing to a large number of people.

Not that amazing at all.

Donald J. Trump's record of outstanding accomplishments in the field of excellence is very appealing to a large number of people.
You can't be real? Huge deficits? Stagnant market. Slowing economy. Completely failing in healthcare. Border worse than ever, no wall.. HIs failures go on and on. You seem like a complete joke....

I like Bill Weld too.

If Mr. Weld were nominated, however, all of the libs now gushing over his candidacy would be attacking the man as Literally Hitler.

I remember Mitt Romney, praised to no end by the media- until he got the nomination- then thrown under the bus.

Even more notoriously, the treatment given to John McCain. McCain devoted a quarter century of his life to kissing liberal ass. Yet, when he finally got the nomination, he was condemned as a racist, fascist, klansman, you name it. Although what is really peculiar, he went back to the lib side as soon as he was safely vanquished.

I like Bill Weld too.

If Mr. Weld were nominated, however, all of the libs now gushing over his candidacy would be attacking the man as Literally Hitler.

I remember Mitt Romney, praised to no end by the media- until he got the nomination- then thrown under the bus.

Even more notoriously, the treatment given to John McCain. McCain devoted a quarter century of his life to kissing liberal ass. Yet, when he finally got the nomination, he was condemned as a racist, fascist, klansman, you name it. Although what is really peculiar, he went back to the lib side as soon as he was safely vanquished.

Why would anyone attack Bill Weld if his policies are not extreme? He is a moderate.

John McCain was always a conservative, only Trumpbots say he was liberal because he criticized their idol.

I like Bill Weld too.

Why would anyone attack Bill Weld if his policies are not extreme? He is a moderate.

John McCain was always a conservative, only Trumpbots say he was liberal because he criticized their idol.

McCain as well as Romney and Dubya were all moderates as well.

McCain was recognized as an Uber-Maverick long before Donald J. Trump disembarked from the golden escalator. And McCain wasn't attacked by Trump for criticize Trump- but for his attacks on the American people as "crazies".

What do you mean "you communists"?

Did I stutter?

I mean you Bolshevik motherfuckers who are attempting to institute a Stalinist dictatorship.

Your #1 butt licking target Putin has praised the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact publicly.
Putin's Use of Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact to Glorify Stalin - Dark Times Ahead? - Communal News

That explains why Obama spent 8 years sucking Putins cock.
meth is a helluva drug.

Wouldn't know, but it has rotted your brain, fer sure.

Walsh does what Soros tells him, if he wants the cash to keep flowing...

Was increasing Obama deficits a conservative goal? Slowing the economy? Stagnating the Dow? Making the border even more of a disaster?

Unemployment is at 50 year lows, unemployment among black people is at an all time low
Labor force participation is still really low. According to trump that makes our real unemployment like 20%.

Wrong.

U-6 Unemployment is at the lowest rate in over 60 years.

U3 vs. U6 Unemployment Rate: What's the Difference?

Anyone who wants a job, has a job.

We didn't owe the Islamo-terroristic jihadis in Teheran a God Damned thing.

It wasn't the mullahs money, it was the money for the people of Iran, once these evildoers are dethroned.

We didn't get shit for it either.

Actually, Iran's leaders are the duly elected (Yes, Iran has elections) and legitimate leaders of their country.

The money we seized back in the 1970's, every court has ruled we need to return. Obama finally returned it in exchange of settling economic issues our coprorations had with Iran (We got money, back, too) and the whole inspection regime which was probably our best hope of keeping them from making nukes.
He didn’t have that right

Wrong.

U-6 Unemployment is at the lowest rate in over 60 years.

U3 vs. U6 Unemployment Rate: What's the Difference?

Anyone who wants a job, has a job.
Wrong.
Civilian labor force participation rate

Walsh is not even in the same time zone as conservative. You radical leftists LOVE him, that in itself proves that he is a hack.

We didn't owe the Islamo-terroristic jihadis in Teheran a God Damned thing.

It wasn't the mullahs money, it was the money for the people of Iran, once these evildoers are dethroned.

We didn't get shit for it either.

Actually, Iran's leaders are the duly elected (Yes, Iran has elections) and legitimate leaders of their country.

The money we seized back in the 1970's, every court has ruled we need to return. Obama finally returned it in exchange of settling economic issues our coprorations had with Iran (We got money, back, too) and the whole inspection regime which was probably our best hope of keeping them from making nukes.

Yes, you can always tell free elections by the fact that only one man runs for any given office. :lmao:

You're really a fucking retards, Stalin.

Walsh is not even in the same time zone as conservative. You radical leftists LOVE him, that in itself proves that he is a hack.
You clearly don't know Joe Walsh. One of his complaints is deficits. I forgot that isn't conservative anymore.

You clearly don't know Joe Walsh. One of his complaints is deficits. I forgot that isn't conservative anymore.

I do know Walsh, he pretended to be Tea Party to get elected, then once in office went full tilt NeoCon. Like Paul Ryan, his is a fraud and a liar.

YOU would never vote for him, you are only promoting him because he could be defeated by you Communists.

If only the Republicans had done what the democrats wanted and nominated Jeb!, Hillary would be president right now and civil rights would be a thing of the past...

Republicans have found that beancountery and skinflintery just don't win elections.

And all of the whining the libs are doing about deficits and the national debt, will disappear immediately if they were to seize power.

You know I used to listen to this guy when he was a Republican, stopped when they removed his show off a lower rated conservative radio station. The problem with Joe is that his show is back and now with his almost everything anti-Trump, he is bleeding listeners and sponsors. He is the poor mans Morning Joe without Mika. I would bet that MONEY is his goal with Bill Kristol money from the Swamp Republicans behind him . Maybe even a little George Soros funding from one of his MANY political arms. There is NO ONE on either side that can beat Trump....Honestly Trump is a fucking genius....doing what is right for the country to survive presently and setting up the future for all to have a better life. Just ignore him DJT and like all others they will simply wilt and die on the campaign tour!

------------

Former Illinois Congressman Joe Walsh announced Sunday morning that he is running for president as a Republican, challenging President Trump in the GOP primary race.

"Friends, I'm in. We can't take four more years of Donald Trump. And that's why I'm running for President," Walsh tweeted. "It won't be easy, but bravery is never easy. But together, we can do it."

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...
Looks like I have a reason now to register as a Republican so I can vote for him in the primary.

You know I used to listen to this guy when he was a Republican, stopped when they removed his show off a lower rated conservative radio station. The problem with Joe is that his show is back and now with his almost everything anti-Trump, he is bleeding listeners and sponsors. He is the poor mans Morning Joe without Mika. I would bet that MONEY is his goal with Bill Kristol money from the Swamp Republicans behind him . Maybe even a little George Soros funding from one of his MANY political arms. There is NO ONE on either side that can beat Trump....Honestly Trump is a fucking genius....doing what is right for the country to survive presently and setting up the future for all to have a better life. Just ignore him DJT and like all others they will simply wilt and die on the campaign tour!

------------

Former Illinois Congressman Joe Walsh announced Sunday morning that he is running for president as a Republican, challenging President Trump in the GOP primary race.

"Friends, I'm in. We can't take four more years of Donald Trump. And that's why I'm running for President," Walsh tweeted. "It won't be easy, but bravery is never easy. But together, we can do it."

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...
Looks like I have a reason now to register as a Republican so I can vote for him in the primary.
Please do....then you can't vote in the DemonRAT primary for another communist slug!

Forum List

Back