ROTFLOL!! White House considered dumping illegals in Dim controlled sanctuary cities

OK The Indians should have kept Columbus out Somewhere down the line you had people that came from somewhere else Morons like you don't want to give others the same chance
Columbus was the best thing that ever happened to American Indians. How many if them do you see living today in teepees, without electricity, climate control, indoor plumbing etc.

If Illegals flooding into a town is such a point of positivity, why didn't Speaker Pelosi applaud the idea of them flooding into San Francisco when our President and the Maha Rushdie suggested it yesterday?
Not in MY backyard. Yours would be OK. :rolleyes:

Oh god I wish they would have went through with this ! :auiqs.jpg:

TRUMP EFFECT[/paste:font]
White House considered dumping migrants in 'sanctuary cities'
ICE lawyers rejected proposals to bus detained immigrants to Nancy Pelosi's district and other Democratic cities, The Washington Post reported.
WAPO: Trump admin. wanted ICE to release detainees in sanctuary cities
APRIL 12, 201903:57
DHS on Thursday night told NBC News the proposal had been "a suggestion that was floated and rejected, which ended any further discussion."

The White House official confirmed the idea came up twice — initially as a query to ICE about the possibility, and later to inquire why it wouldn't be legally doable. Matthew Albence, who starts Friday as acting head of ICE, was involved in the assessment of the plan and the ultimate conclusion that it would not be feasible.

The Post quoted DHS officials as saying the administration sought to release detainees in the San Francisco-based district of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., and in other strongly Democratic districts. It said the White House told ICE that the plan was partly meant to conserve jail space but also partly to "send a message to Democrats."

A source familiar with the plan told NBC News it was designed to “somehow hurt Pelosi.”

Another source, the former DHS official, told NBC News of the Trump administration’s thinking: “Why release [migrants] into Yuma or Phoenix when you can release them in San Francisco where they want them?”

"The extent of this administration's cynicism and cruelty cannot be overstated," a spokeswoman for Pelosi told NBC News. "Using human beings — including little children — as pawns in their warped game to perpetuate fear and demonize immigrants is despicable."

White House senior policy adviser Stephen Miller at a Republican dinner in Columbus, Ohio, in August.Leah Millis / Reuters file
The Post reported that two DHS whistleblowers independently reported the busing plan to Congress and that several DHS officials confirmed their accounts. Two DHS officials said Stephen Miller, a senior policy adviser who is widely reported to have assumed control of U.S. border policy, discussed the proposal with ICE, according to The Post.

POLITICS
At the center of Trump's Homeland chaos, Stephen Miller is the lone survivor
"Sanctuary cities" is a term used to describe jurisdictions that limit or ban cooperation with federal immigration authorities. Trump has accused Democrats of trying to "turn America into one giant sanctuary city for violent criminals and MS-13 and other gang killers."

Adam Edelman contributed.

Yeah Trump pusses out of most of things
Actually within hours of Trump leveling this threat, the panel at the 9th Circus overruled the District Judge that said Trump could no longer have these folks wait in Mexico for their hearings. Seems like they got the message!

WE’RE A LITTLE SHOCKED AT OUR SANCTUARY CITIES. BOY, DOES TRUMP HAVE YOUR NUMBER, GUYS. NO WONDER YOU HATE HIM SO MUCH: NIMBY! Sanctuary Cities Don’t Want Illegal Immigrants.

OK The Indians should have kept Columbus out Somewhere down the line you had people that came from somewhere else Morons like you don't want to give others the same chance
Columbus was the best thing that ever happened to American Indians. How many if them do you see living today in teepees, without electricity, climate control, indoor plumbing etc.

Remember--the white man taking their land and killing their people:

"Somebody did something"

Well, the invaders are hardly attractive. Neither the men nor women are attractive. We know that the democrats are actively replacing the American population with one more obedient. This is the first suggestion that there are no attractive American women. Has there been a study? Do you have a link?
Democrats are looking to replace American citizens with uneducated compliant third world peons who are easy to bribe and buy off. It's that simple.
That`s correct. We`re going to tie them to chairs and make them watch FOX news 24/7 until they become as stupid as a Deplorable.

Well, the invaders are hardly attractive. Neither the men nor women are attractive. We know that the democrats are actively replacing the American population with one more obedient. This is the first suggestion that there are no attractive American women. Has there been a study? Do you have a link?
Democrats are looking to replace American citizens with uneducated compliant third world peons who are easy to bribe and buy off. It's that simple.
That`s correct. We`re going to tie them to chairs and make them watch FOX news 24/7 until they become as stupid as a Deplorable.
People worry about their safety. And people in poverty areas do also. Even if the streets can be meaner. We need to stop importing any trouble when we have a lot on our plate to clean up as it is.

"Somebody did something"
I remember the white man sharing land with Indians, and giving them buildings with electricity, climate control, indoor plumbing, TV sets, electric lights, telephones, automobiles, computers, stereo systems, musical instruments. (and taking them out of the stone age)

I also remember the Indians killing the white man, and Indians of rival tribes for hundreds of years, before any ships arrived from Europe.

Nope. Those districts and states are NOT purple. Stop lying to yourself.
Do I bother responding to your lamebrain posts ? I guess I will - somebody might actually take you seriously.

You never heard of the rust belt, huh ? Never heard of Florida ? Somebody please help this poor soul. I mean really.

Trump counties where Obama won twice - orange
Trump counties where Obama won once - pink

Click the link to see the flip map. >> https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/2016-election/obama-trump-counties/?noredirect=on

Trump delivered on his promise to flip the Democrats’ electoral hold on the industrial Midwest.

Across swing states — and others previously thought to be safe for Democrats — Trump colored dozens of counties red, that hadn’t gone Republican in decades.

Of the nearly 700 counties that twice sent Obama to the White House, a stunning one-third flipped to support Trump. Trump also won 194 of the 207 counties that voted for Obama either in 2008 or 2012.

Despite having a smaller field of possible counties to win over, Trump did just that, delivering electoral votes in the Upper Midwest states, as well as in Florida and North Carolina.

Last edited:

"Somebody did something"
Ever hear about making mountains out of molehills?? Trump is a divider Remember 1000's were dancing when 9/11 hit ? Trump the BS artist is a danger for freedom loving people

"Somebody did something"
Ever hear about making mountains out of molehills?? Trump is a divider Remember 1000's were dancing when 9/11 hit ? Trump the BS artist is a danger for freedom loving people

No dear---he's an exposer. The has entirely exposed the Left, and I love it.

I think a second term might destroy them for generations. Please, God. Please.

"Somebody did something"

IMHO there's a better chance of destroying America and the republican party..Go for it See how many of your ilk fall

He brought disease Trump is a disease too afflicting 30% of Americans

"Somebody did something"

IMHO there's a better chance of destroying America and the republican party..Go for it See how many of your ilk fall

You sound nervous

As I understand it, Trump is still considering it. DHS refused to, but their leadership has been replaced and it might sail through now.

"Somebody did something"

You sound nervous
I got by with both Bushes I'll get by with 8 years {{GOD FORBID} of Trump I'll go along with Comey saying Barr doesn't know what he's talking about Aren't you tired of ALL of Trumps conspiracy theories? His attempts to divide not unite???

Nope. Those districts and states are NOT purple. Stop lying to yourself.
Do I bother responding to your lamebrain posts ? I guess I will - somebody might actually take you seriously.

You never heard of the rust belt, huh ? Never heard of Florida ? Somebody please help this poor soul. I mean really.

Trump counties where Obama won twice - orange
Trump counties where Obama won once - pink

Click the link to see the flip map. >> https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/2016-election/obama-trump-counties/?noredirect=on

Trump delivered on his promise to flip the Democrats’ electoral hold on the industrial Midwest.

Across swing states — and others previously thought to be safe for Democrats — Trump colored dozens of counties red, that hadn’t gone Republican in decades.

Of the nearly 700 counties that twice sent Obama to the White House, a stunning one-third flipped to support Trump. Trump also won 194 of the 207 counties that voted for Obama either in 2008 or 2012.

Despite having a smaller field of possible counties to win over, Trump did just that, delivering electoral votes in the Upper Midwest states, as well as in Florida and North Carolina.

Hey, dumbass! Learn something about government! Congressional districts have NOTHING to do with counties! You are a moron!

Now, if you want to post something else stupid, I will kindly point it out to the rest of the board, although most are smart enough to see you are a babbling fool!

Amazing...the extent of your ignorance of where Native American culture was before Columbus.........

Oh god I wish they would have went through with this ! :auiqs.jpg:

TRUMP EFFECT[/paste:font]
ICE lawyers rejected proposals to bus detained immigrants to Nancy Pelosi's district and other Democratic cities, The Washington Post reported.

WAPO: Trump admin. wanted ICE to release detainees in sanctuary cities
APRIL 12, 201903:57
DHS on Thursday night told NBC News the proposal had been "a suggestion that was floated and rejected, which ended any further discussion."

The White House official confirmed the idea came up twice — initially as a query to ICE about the possibility, and later to inquire why it wouldn't be legally doable. Matthew Albence, who starts Friday as acting head of ICE, was involved in the assessment of the plan and the ultimate conclusion that it would not be feasible.

The Post quoted DHS officials as saying the administration sought to release detainees in the San Francisco-based district of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., and in other strongly Democratic districts. It said the White House told ICE that the plan was partly meant to conserve jail space but also partly to "send a message to Democrats."

A source familiar with the plan told NBC News it was designed to “somehow hurt Pelosi.”

Another source, the former DHS official, told NBC News of the Trump administration’s thinking: “Why release [migrants] into Yuma or Phoenix when you can release them in San Francisco where they want them?”

"The extent of this administration's cynicism and cruelty cannot be overstated," a spokeswoman for Pelosi told NBC News. "Using human beings — including little children — as pawns in their warped game to perpetuate fear and demonize immigrants is despicable."

White House senior policy adviser Stephen Miller at a Republican dinner in Columbus, Ohio, in August.Leah Millis / Reuters file
The Post reported that two DHS whistleblowers independently reported the busing plan to Congress and that several DHS officials confirmed their accounts. Two DHS officials said Stephen Miller, a senior policy adviser who is widely reported to have assumed control of U.S. border policy, discussed the proposal with ICE, according to The Post.

Related

POLITICS

At the center of Trump's Homeland chaos, Stephen Miller is the lone survivor
"Sanctuary cities" is a term used to describe jurisdictions that limit or ban cooperation with federal immigration authorities. Trump has accused Democrats of trying to "turn America into one giant sanctuary city for violent criminals and MS-13 and other gang killers."

Adam Edelman contributed.

Forum List

Back