Rubio once again denies climate change as Miami's future is bleak

Wow...

The left wing liberal nut cases are out in force tonight..

Lots of hyperbole and not facts to support their rhetoric..

Rubio becoming the establishments little boy is what did him in.. And he is right on the AGW bull shit.. at least he has facts to back up his position.

What "facts" would those be Mr Atmospheric Physicist?

Miami, the great world city, is drowning while the powers that be look away

Nor will south Florida have to wait that long for the devastation to come. Long before the seas have risen a further three or four feet, there will be irreversible breakdowns in society, he says. "Another foot of sea-level rise will be enough to bring salt water into our fresh water supplies and our sewage system. Those services will be lost when that happens," says Stoddard.

"You won't be able to flush away your sewage and taps will no longer provide homes with fresh water. Then you will find you will no longer be able to get flood insurance for your home. Land and property values will plummet and people will start to leave. Places like South Miami will no longer be able to raise enough taxes to run our neighbourhoods. Where will we find the money to fund police to protect us or fire services to tackle house fires? Will there even be enough water pressure for their fire hoses? It takes us into all sorts of post-apocalyptic scenarios. And that is only with a one-foot sea-level rise. It makes one thing clear though: mayhem is coming."
__________________________________________________________________________________________

South Florida, just like the future of Marco and the Republican Party are very much in doubt.

OMG not this shit again!!

s0n.......this is stated as if it is a high priority in the peoples policy concerns. F'ing duh........nobody is caring about this as they go to vote. Its so far down the list of concerns that it is practically OFF THE LIST!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance: Like 14 people are going to vote with this in mind on Tuesday!!!

s0n......one of these days, you gotta consider stepping out of the matrix for a moment of two. You're in deep!!:funnyface::funnyface:

Unless of course you live in South Miami. But I agree that the economy is number one, as we add 200,000+ jobs each month and the unemployment rate continues to drop. But the Democrats have a not so secret weapon. It is called....wait for it.......
i
i
i
i
i
i
i

DONALD TRUMP!
how can that be when ole Bernie is stating that the student loans can't be paid back cause the graduating classes can't find jobs to repay? how is that at all possible?

Forum List

Back