Rubio Running *now* for Re-Election

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
I guess now we’ll hear why he’s not so bad from the GOP supporters.

For those who may have forgotten, he said he wasn’t going to run again during his ill fated Presidential campaign.

For those who may have forgotten, he said he wasn’t going to run again during his ill fated Presidential campaign.
What else can he do? He's too young for a Wal-Mart greeter.

Will the repubs forget how he hasn't been doing his job and reelect him?

Tel Aviv likes Rubio. He's all for keeping 911 covered up and starting new US wars in the Middle East to help Israel re-conquer the Promised Land.

Heck, some say "Rubio" is like "Ruby," as in Jack Ruby aka Jacob Rubenstein. That would make Rubio a JDAAL, a Jew disguised as a Latino...

Will the repubs forget how he hasn't been doing his job and reelect him?

To keep HRC from nominating 3-5 SC justices without input from the GOP….you betcha

The talk shows in Florida are questioning his motivation.

Is he going to run for president in 2020? He criticized the Senate, saying it is ineffective in getting anything done, so why is he going back?

Is he going to work this time? He barely attended the Senate this term. The Democrats are looking to unseat him and gain his seat.

Maybe he should retire?

Is he going to run for president in 2020? He criticized the Senate, saying it is ineffective in getting anything done, so why is he going back?

Is he going to work this time? He barely attended the Senate this term. The Democrats are looking to unseat him and gain his seat.

Maybe he should retire?
....or maybe he should go and get a job in the private sector doing something that is actually productive and useful to society.

He's the typical politician and says one thing and does another... He will most likely lose and become the next Rick Santorum that no one will remember ten years from now...

Maybe he should retire?
....or maybe he should go and get a job in the private sector doing something that is actually productive and useful to society.
Honestly, I don't see a profession for which he's qualified. He could start a biz of some kind, like a restaurant, but ....

Forum List

Back