Rubio succumbed to the D.C. belt line crowd!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
I as a Floridan was proud of Rubio. I really thought he could do something.
BUT Rubio succumbed to the McCain Virus.. i.e. what ever the D.C. belt line crowd push McCain/Rubio fell for it!

These people just don't comprehend that all they needed to do FIRST... FIRST!!!
Fix the border so illegal crossings can't occur!

Idiots never listened to what emergency physicians do is figure out where the blood is gushing from and close it up!

I.e. majority of illegals coming across the border.
FIX one problem at a time.. fix the border FIRST!!

But now gigantic legislation! ALL encompassing! Huge huge implementation costs!
DO ALL THINGS AT ONCE!!

NOT one of these idiots including Rubio seem to realize you can't do everything AT ONCE!!!

Do one thing and one thing WELL... FIX THE BORDER.
Then attack the other issues!

But just like Obamacare was gigantic be all to end all was to solve ALL health care problems .. it is crashing!

All Obamacare had to do was admit
A) There are only 4 million that truly want and need insurance!
B) Tax the lawyers for the $850 billion in yearly defensive medicine costs practiced because of fear of lawsuits!
C) Pay the $20 billion premium for the 4 million truly that need health insurance!

THAT is so damn simple!
So is the fixing the border FIRST!!!

KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPIDS!!!

Fix the border so illegal crossings can't occur!

What is it like in that silly little head of yours?

Again... why is it silly to make things simple?
Why this infatuation with attempting to be all things to all people all the time?
By not concentrating first on stemming the flow of illegals over the border it is much
like a doctor treating athlete's foot first when the patient has their jugular cut!

Do something constructive first then the next task and so forth.

Only congress seems to think you can build a house starting with the roof and ignoring the foundation!

Stemming the flow of border crossings is what the states are asking to be done first.. why not??

Forum List

Back