🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rubio Talking About The Size Of Trump's Dick. No Mention By The Media

are you insane, muddy. it was all over the news today.

so much desperation the little trumpeters cry every time anyone gives him back what he sends out.
We complain if anyone who claims to be conservative speaks like this. (including Trump)

We are used to filth from the left because that is what you peddle. But from the right? For shame.

more rightwingnut lies....

the right has had a monopoly on this garbage for years.

:cuckoo:

I am not talking about individual politicians' moral failures. I am speaking of the what your party promotes as innocent lustful freedoms or goodness for our nation. It is sinful and depraved.

if your party didn't think it was ok to starve children, and force women to have babies from rapists, you might have an argument.
Thank God you're not a train conductor

and thank goodness you can only drink and post from your living room.

I am not talking about individual politicians' moral failures. I am speaking of the what your party promotes as innocent lustful freedoms or goodness for our nation. It is sinful and depraved.

Oh, I'm sorry, you have no moral high ground and neither does your party.

Could you explain God, sin, heaven and hell to me? Since you have an apparent understanding of moral high ground.

What does God have to do with this? You spiritual extortionists always have to bring God into the conversation. Morality springs from the human desire to live lives free from anxiety and worry. We are complex social animals who have evolved morality, because we've learned that communities help us exist.

Yes, just as I expected.

And you expect us to take our cue from those like you who have no clue what life is about and apparently do not care.

Go vote for Hillary and you keep thinking you have taken the high moral ground. (temporary comfort)

Spoken like your average Cafeteria "fake" Christian.

As long as you keep avoiding the hard questions you will remain with the same number of devotees. You impress no one. You are afraid to take on the philosophical questions in life.

"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters, okay? It’s like incredible", quote by Donald Trump.
Trump was basically pointing that his followers are sheep and that is being demonstrated on this thread. Even Trump can't believe people are so easily manipulated beyond commonsense.
Trump can insult a variety of people even his own supporters and his followers still, just eat it up. But if someone insultsThe Donald, his followers immedicately cry "foul"!
Talk about blatant hypocrisy!

for someone wit a big mouth, trump has a very thin skin

15znw4p.jpg

We complain if anyone who claims to be conservative speaks like this. (including Trump)

We are used to filth from the left because that is what you peddle. But from the right? For shame.

if your party didn't think it was ok to starve children, and force women to have babies from rapists, you might have an argument.
Thank God you're not a train conductor

and thank goodness you can only drink and post from your living room.
I'm actually at Longhorn having lunch

Could you explain God, sin, heaven and hell to me? Since you have an apparent understanding of moral high ground.

What does God have to do with this? You spiritual extortionists always have to bring God into the conversation. Morality springs from the human desire to live lives free from anxiety and worry. We are complex social animals who have evolved morality, because we've learned that communities help us exist.

Yes, just as I expected.

And you expect us to take our cue from those like you who have no clue what life is about and apparently do not care.

Go vote for Hillary and you keep thinking you have taken the high moral ground. (temporary comfort)

As long as you keep avoiding the hard questions you will remain with the same number of devotees. You impress no one. You are afraid to take on the philosophical questions in life.

LOL....Hard questions from a brainwashed parrot? I explained how our morals have evolved, and you came back with your usual fake Christian judgmental attitude.

I have no use for spiritual extortionists, and that's what you are.

I imagine thin-skinned Trump will be shitting his pants upon seeing this.
Oh Ru-Ru-Rubio
As opposed to the thin-skinned Obama using the IRS to go after everyone who he feels insulted him.

Yes, just as I expected.

LOL....Hard questions from a brainwashed parrot? I explained how our morals have evolved, and you came back with your usual fake Christian judgmental attitude.

I have no use for spiritual extortionists, and that's what you are.

That's fine, I guess you are comfortable in your own skin.

I just wanted to clarify why you and I have so little in common. And that is because you do not believe in God or if you do you do not care what matters to Him.

Right?

Or am I putting words in your mouth --- because you will not supply any?

Marco Rubio is showing exactly what a little prick he is these days. He's been talking about Trump's hair, the color of his skin, the size of his hands, and the size of his dick. Rubio is really destroying his future in politics.

Good.

The truth is beginning to come out on this lying little backstabber.

Rubio never said anything about the size of Trumps dick

to be fair, it was the implication when he talked about "the size of his hands".

where the o/p shows his typical lying insanity is that it was covered. it's been covered all morning. and he, as usual, is delusional.

Actually no. Trump is really insecure about his hands. Has been since the 80s or 90s. So when rubio talks about Trump having small hands, he means his hands. He is doing but to get under his skin

It's not effective.

Breaking News........Trump refutes Rubio: "Its really THIS big"

Capture.PNG

Trump's career accomplishments vs Rubio and Cruz career accomplishments combined, there you have it why Trump considers these two hack amateurs and mocks them.

Trump says that about everyone who disagrees with him...hint, its not because he believes it its because he believes YOU'LL believe it

That's pretty funny. : )

The only difference I can gather is that all it takes is Obama to utter one word or phrase and all the hyper liberals start grabbing for something on themselves to contain their emotions and exuberance. That includes BLM and elitist professors in our universities and all the mainstream media types like tingle up my leg Chris Matthews, and all those promoting immorality as marriage material, maybe a few Imams, and so on.

Trump just gets a few young gals and rogue college guys.

What are you.....some kind of commie bastard????

*just kidding*

Melania checking out the size of his "digit"

trump12.jpg

Trump does have very small hands, he's got lady-like hands. What's that say about his dick? Damn if I know or care, but I do get a good laugh at his little dainty hands. :biggrin:
I never noticed it before. But I bet he's a good mechanic. I can't get my hands in there to change sparkplugs or replace a belt.

*just kidding*

What are you...some kind of idiot???

*not kidding*

*just kidding*

What are you...some kind of idiot???

*not kidding*
.:haha:

I was telling a joke and it went over your head.:slap:

Try responding when you develop a sense of humor.:itsok:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back