🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rubio Talking About The Size Of Trump's Dick. No Mention By The Media

La Raza Rubio is a desperate man. He's flinging his uncooked spaghetti at the wall, hoping it sticks. But it doesn't and it won't.

The Trumpnado will not be stopped.

Hey democrats -enjoy it while you can - the cankled cuckquean is next. When Trump turns his sights to her, she will start dropping like a stone in the polls.

The majority of Americans won't tolerate Trump's antics like you fools are. Also, if you think the Media is going to keep giving him a free pass, you are deluded.

You are seriously insane and a liar.

are you insane, muddy. it was all over the news today.

so much desperation the little trumpeters cry every time anyone gives him back what he sends out.
We complain if anyone who claims to be conservative speaks like this. (including Trump)

We are used to filth from the left because that is what you peddle. But from the right? For shame.

True or not, Trump will go down in history as the big bloviator with the big ego and the little penis. Hell of a legacy.

This is probably a classic case of penis envy on Rubios' part, as he is a likely sufferer of micro-phallus syndrome.

We complain if anyone who claims to be conservative speaks like this. (including Trump)

We are used to filth from the left because that is what you peddle. But from the right? For shame.

Apparently you've been living under a rock. The right is just as guilty as the left when it comes to nastiness. And seeing as the dickbreath Trump is the GOP front runner, obviously there's not too much complaining going on.

Did I just say dickbreath? Even I've been sucked into it. Did I just say suck? Things are starting to look really hopeless.

Trump will never get his stubby fingers on the Presidency

Marco Rubio is showing exactly what a little prick he is these days. He's been talking about Trump's hair, the color of his skin, the size of his hands, and the size of his dick. Rubio is really destroying his future in politics.

Good.

The truth is beginning to come out on this lying little backstabber.

Aw, poor baby...is Rubio knocking the bark off your two-bit, short-dick huckster with the cotton candy hair? :badgrin:

Forum List

Back