🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rubio Talking About The Size Of Trump's Dick. No Mention By The Media

Oh, I'm sorry, you have no moral high ground and neither does your party.

Could you explain God, sin, heaven and hell to me? Since you have an apparent understanding of moral high ground.

What does God have to do with this? You spiritual extortionists always have to bring God into the conversation. Morality springs from the human desire to live lives free from anxiety and worry. We are complex social animals who have evolved morality, because we've learned that communities help us exist.
What are you.....some kind of commie bastard????

*just kidding*

What are you...some kind of idiot???

*not kidding*
Nope.:haha:

I was telling a joke and it went over your head.:slap:

Try responding when you develop a sense of humor.:itsok:

The left has no sense of humor, only irony and projection.

Marco Rubio is showing exactly what a little prick he is these days. He's been talking about Trump's hair, the color of his skin, the size of his hands, and the size of his dick. Rubio is really destroying his future in politics.

Good.

The truth is beginning to come out on this lying little backstabber.

That was a surprise... to say the very least.

Rubio really thinks this is the way to gain votes and admiration?

Of course that is the way to gain votes and admiration from the crazies.. Childish remarks like that are how Trump gained every vote he has. If you want to take voters away from a childish crazy candidate, you have to pander to their crazy likes. Sadly, that is what the right wing has become.

All that tells me is you are incapable or unwilling to do a self examination.

Nothing more shocking to this day than how your party, your voters and our media allowed a total phony, lying, devious loser of a most reprehensible background and pedigree to become our president. Twice!!

And Hillary and Bill have more skeletons than a graveyard.

What has any self evaluation that I might do have to do with right wingers competing for the dumb goober vote? Trump's supporters are all dumb goobers, and rubio wants to take them. It's only logical that he will say what appeals to dumb goobers. You don't understand that?

Your naiveté and that of other low end punditson your side of the aisle is a recurring aggravation.

You want to pretend the vast majority who support Trump are uneducated redneck hicks or the like. Not so.
Stick this in your cereal this morning and eat it. The popularity of Trump has almost nothing to do with Trump. It has everything to do with the voting public is sick to death of being lied to by the D.C. establishment year after year, election after election. We have a republican congress and they are full of crap. They do nothing, they say nothing, they tow the obama line, they run up record debts, they say what they are against and they do nothing about it. The democrats we expect nothing from, they are the known enemy. It is the phonies and liars in our own camp that has caused this insurrection.

That is why no matter how outrageous Trump becomes voters will not leave him. Because they have nowhere to go. He is the antiestablishment candidate. The people are voting against the establishment and their lying, self centered, devious ways --- they are not voting for Trump!

I agree. The Koch's with the help of the right wing has built a group of paranoid, unthinking drones, who don't care about facts. They only care about the manufactured lies that have been constantly been fed to them by fox and right wing radio.

Could you explain God, sin, heaven and hell to me? Since you have an apparent understanding of moral high ground.

What does God have to do with this? You spiritual extortionists always have to bring God into the conversation. Morality springs from the human desire to live lives free from anxiety and worry. We are complex social animals who have evolved morality, because we've learned that communities help us exist.

*just kidding*

*not kidding*

We own comedy. You've got nothing.

muddy only uses his own thoughts to post something on this board. Up until someone showed him how to cut and paste.

Marco Rubio is showing exactly what a little prick he is these days. He's been talking about Trump's hair, the color of his skin, the size of his hands, and the size of his dick. Rubio is really destroying his future in politics.

Good.

are you insane, muddy. it was all over the news today.

so much desperation the little trumpeters cry every time anyone gives him back what he sends out.

Of course that is the way to gain votes and admiration from the crazies.. Childish remarks like that are how Trump gained every vote he has. If you want to take voters away from a childish crazy candidate, you have to pander to their crazy likes. Sadly, that is what the right wing has become.

Nothing more shocking to this day than how your party, your voters and our media allowed a total phony, lying, devious loser of a most reprehensible background and pedigree to become our president. Twice!!

What has any self evaluation that I might do have to do with right wingers competing for the dumb goober vote? Trump's supporters are all dumb goobers, and rubio wants to take them. It's only logical that he will say what appeals to dumb goobers. You don't understand that?
Your naiveté and that of other low end punditson your side of the aisle is a recurring aggravation.

You want to pretend the vast majority who support Trump are uneducated redneck hicks or the like. Not so.
Stick this in your cereal this morning and eat it. The popularity of Trump has almost nothing to do with Trump. It has everything to do with the voting public is sick to death of being lied to by the D.C. establishment year after year, election after election. We have a republican congress and they are full of crap. They do nothing, they say nothing, they tow the obama line, they run up record debts, they say what they are against and they do nothing about it. The democrats we expect nothing from, they are the known enemy. It is the phonies and liars in our own camp that has caused this insurrection.

That is why no matter how outrageous Trump becomes voters will not leave him. Because they have nowhere to go. He is the antiestablishment candidate. The people are voting against the establishment and their lying, self centered, devious ways --- they are not voting for Trump!

I agree. The Koch's with the help of the right wing has built a group of paranoid, unthinking drones, who don't care about facts. They only care about the manufactured lies that have been constantly been fed to them by fox and right wing radio.
Fux News doesn't speak for the right. They speak for the establishment of both parties. I hear they are making deals with Chuck Schumer now.

*just kidding*

*not kidding*

You got no sense of humor, that's for damn sure.:argue:

*just kidding*

*not kidding*

Sure I do. I laugh at you all the time.

What a hypocrite you are, now its faux news to you. What an ass kisser to "the donald"

Fux News doesn't speak for the right. They speak for the establishment of both parties. I hear they are making deals with Chuck Schumer now.

That was just a pile of words pretending to offer a rebuttal.
It avoided addressing the point I was making.
No matter. You have bigger fish to fry I'm sure. Like get all bathrooms coed free.

Of course they do. The only difference now is that the right created the crazies who support trump, and they can no longer control them. Fox can't afford to be a "I hate Obama 24/7" station any more. They have to share a little time with "I hate trump".

That was just a pile of words pretending to offer a rebuttal.
It avoided addressing the point I was making.
No matter. You have bigger fish to fry I'm sure. Like get all bathrooms coed free.

Sorry if it was beyond your comprehension. I'll use smaller words for the RWNJs next time.

Good.

Rubio never said anything about the size of Trumps dick

Rubio Makes Small Penis Joke About Trump - The Gateway Pundit

I never saw him mention Trumps penis at all

Good.

Why are you so concerned a penises? I already told you 100 times you can't see mine, so quit asking.

Melania checking out the size of his "digit"

trump12.jpg

Trump does have very small hands, he's got lady-like hands. What's that say about his dick? Damn if I know or care, but I do get a good laugh at his little dainty hands. :biggrin:
thUKDMHFV9 TRUMP.jpg

Of course, let's consider this picture of The Donald with his suit jacket off. This could explain his small hands. :up:

*just kidding*

*not kidding*

I find the left's election losses hilarious. They lose the House and the Senate with the first black president in the White House :laugh: That the left's old white hope in 2016 is under investigation by the FBI is also pretty damn funny. But I don't think that humor was intentional by the left.

*not kidding*

Sure I do. I laugh at you all the time.

I think you are confusing the irrational hate and rage you vomit at the right with laughter.

This is started by liberals few weeks back... when they published Trumps nude portrait.

I dunno if I can post the image...

Forum List

Back