🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rubio Talking About The Size Of Trump's Dick. No Mention By The Media

Marco Rubio is showing exactly what a little prick he is these days. He's been talking about Trump's hair, the color of his skin, the size of his hands, and the size of his dick. Rubio is really destroying his future in politics.

Good.

The truth is beginning to come out on this lying little backstabber.

Come on, he's just desperate.

If he is desperate during the pressures of a campaign, what would he be like with a crisis in the US?

Marco Rubio is showing exactly what a little prick he is these days. He's been talking about Trump's hair, the color of his skin, the size of his hands, and the size of his dick. Rubio is really destroying his future in politics.

Good.

Come on, he's just desperate.

If he is desperate during the pressures of a campaign, what would he be like with a crisis in the US?

Exactly.

But it's not campaign pressure. It's what politicians do. Little pecker is not used to losing.

are you insane, muddy. it was all over the news today.

so much desperation the little trumpeters cry every time anyone gives him back what he sends out.
We complain if anyone who claims to be conservative speaks like this. (including Trump)

We are used to filth from the left because that is what you peddle. But from the right? For shame.

more rightwingnut lies....

the right has had a monopoly on this garbage for years.

:cuckoo:

I am not talking about individual politicians' moral failures. I am speaking of the what your party promotes as innocent lustful freedoms or goodness for our nation. It is sinful and depraved.

Oh, I'm sorry, you have no moral high ground and neither does your party.

so much desperation the little trumpeters cry every time anyone gives him back what he sends out.
We complain if anyone who claims to be conservative speaks like this. (including Trump)

We are used to filth from the left because that is what you peddle. But from the right? For shame.

I am not talking about individual politicians' moral failures. I am speaking of the what your party promotes as innocent lustful freedoms or goodness for our nation. It is sinful and depraved.

Could you explain God, sin, heaven and hell to me? Since you have an apparent understanding of moral high ground.

Good.

Rubio never said anything about the size of Trumps dick

to be fair, it was the implication when he talked about "the size of his hands".

where the o/p shows his typical lying insanity is that it was covered. it's been covered all morning. and he, as usual, is delusional.

Actually no. Trump is really insecure about his hands. Has been since the 80s or 90s. So when rubio talks about Trump having small hands, he means his hands. He is doing but to get under his skin

Good.

to be fair, it was the implication when he talked about "the size of his hands".

where the o/p shows his typical lying insanity is that it was covered. it's been covered all morning. and he, as usual, is delusional.

Actually no. Trump is really insecure about his hands. Has been since the 80s or 90s. So when rubio talks about Trump having small hands, he means his hands. He is doing but to get under his skin

we'll agree to disagree.

if your party didn't think it was ok to starve children, and force women to have babies from rapists, you might have an argument.

Could you explain God, sin, heaven and hell to me? Since you have an apparent understanding of moral high ground.

What does God have to do with this? You spiritual extortionists always have to bring God into the conversation. Morality springs from the human desire to live lives free from anxiety and worry. We are complex social animals who have evolved morality, because we've learned that communities help us exist.

Good.

That is true

Ever since Trumps first wife laughed at the size of his hands, he has been very insecure

if your party didn't think it was ok to starve children, and force women to have babies from rapists, you might have an argument.
Thank God you're not a train conductor

"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters, okay? It’s like incredible", quote by Donald Trump.
Trump was basically pointing that his followers are sheep and that is being demonstrated on this thread. Even Trump can't believe people are so easily manipulated beyond commonsense.
Trump can insult a variety of people even his own supporters and his followers still, just eat it up. But if someone insultsThe Donald, his followers immedicately cry "foul"!
Talk about blatant hypocrisy!

for someone wit a big mouth, trump has a very thin skin

What does God have to do with this? You spiritual extortionists always have to bring God into the conversation. Morality springs from the human desire to live lives free from anxiety and worry. We are complex social animals who have evolved morality, because we've learned that communities help us exist.

Yes, just as I expected.

And you expect us to take our cue from those like you who have no clue what life is about and apparently do not care.

Go vote for Hillary and you keep thinking you have taken the high moral ground. (temporary comfort)

Yes, just as I expected.

And you expect us to take our cue from those like you who have no clue what life is about and apparently do not care.

Go vote for Hillary and you keep thinking you have taken the high moral ground. (temporary comfort)

Spoken like your average Cafeteria "fake" Christian.

Thank God you're not a train conductor
Agreed.

The more she shares with me the less I hold out hope.

Forum List

Back